« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

Repetitive Apocalyptic Theme in Dreams...

For the past few weeks now... I'd been having dreams that seem to take place during the apocalypse.  Either I'm prepping before it hits or I'm trying to survive it with people I don't really care for... people who have hurt me both in and out of my dreams.

One of those people is my stepfather who seems to always want to be sexually predatory toward me in these dreams.... in reality he and I hate each other but for some reason in these dreams, he wants sex outta me. It's very... unsettling.

Another is always some girl -- I can't place exactly who, but I do know I was in class with her IRL. She's always a bitch, I always smack the shit outta her... it's all good.

The apocalypse itself is... strange.

It's depicted as my current location in the dream... like a small town or something... and it's surrounded by fire and severe thunder storms and what little of the news we can catch on our failing cellphones tells us that bombs and shit are headed our way... so we scavenge through emptied houses for survival stuff... and any working car, we just... try to drive further and further away from the fire that's gonna close us in??

Nobody in my dreams listens to me... I'd repeat over and over "The entire globe is going to shit... there's no way we can just escape earth guys... we should fight back somehow."

There's seemingly no spiritual connection between me and these dreams... but the stress and strangeness that FEELS real is starting to bother me and accumulate.

Any ideas or replies are welcome -- please be kind, I'm a person. :)

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by M

posted

Hi. I also was having apocalypse themed dreams last month. I found they were consistent, after I wanted to experience more lucid dreams. I interpret my dreams as alternate reality/realities, so it's very possible that could be the situation with yours. At the very least, there's some sort of subconscious sorting out of situations. I like to think these things happen in dreams, so we don't have to deal with them irl. It could be our soul processing different scenarios, too. 

Report Reply

Reply by ☆ Bunny ☆

posted

I think it's a sign of the end of days. My dreams have been becoming more and more dystopia and apocalyptic... so I'm taking that as a sign to prepare.

Report Reply

Reply by Jessica Snow

posted

So very "end of trauma", "end of times", "end of this life" feeling.

Well feck, can't the universe give these visions to someone who can actually do something with it?

Well... I am a reverend... and a witch. 

UGH I'll see what I can DO... (sorry I'm a little high rn -- these are hard to deal with lately lol)

Report Reply