« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

ghost sighting ??

ok so when i was really young like probably 4 or 5 i was sitting next to my parents bed watching nickelodeon and i ended up looking into the doorway and saw this figure standing there looking sideways in the direction of the hallway it was just outside the doorway (in the living room) the best way i can describe it is it was like a mannequin u could tell it had the body of a human but it had no distinctive features it was completely white and not see through despite it not having any distinct features i'm pretty sure it was male after looking at it for a second it turned its head and looked at me it stayed still staring at me and then turned its head back and walked away out of view i was pretty freaked out after so i went running into the living room where my father was in his recliner where he should've had a clear view of it but when i asked him if he saw it he said he didn't see anything no one else was home so it couldn't of been anyone else playing some kind of prank on me though even if someone else had been home i don't believe it could've been a prank it was very real i think about it still i rly would like to know why it was in my house or if someone else has seen a mannequin like figure themselves i haven't seen it or anything similar since that day 

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Green eggs and SAM!

posted

Thats fucking terrifying

Report Reply

Reply by lily <3

posted

it was very scary though i don't think it had any intention of harming me 

Report Reply