« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

Anyone else have any weird dreams like me?

I keep having this recurring dream where I am exploring an abandoned warehouse and I keep finding an empty nightclub/ arcade.  Sometimes I go in the back door of the building sometimes I go in through a secret passage way where there are other people lost roaming around and other times I just randomly find a secret entrance that completely interrupts my dream and brings me to this empty room. Idk what it means. Anyone else have weird dreams?

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Kaine Depraysie

posted

Thats not really like a dream, youre just visiting some 5th dimensional location. You can go to these places while youre awake if you practice. 

Report Reply

Reply by Aurora wolf

posted

What's a 5th dimensional location?

Report Reply

Reply by JillTheSomething

posted

It sounds like it's your brain's default location. Like you were going somewhere that didn't exist so it sent you there. idk

Report Reply

Reply by Aurora wolf

posted

Never really looked at it that way. That's a good possibility. Haven't dreamed about it in a while though so maybe my minds just been creative lately lol

Report Reply

Reply by RocketLauncher

posted

Hmm, the market size of the Public Storage & Warehouse is about $33 billion in 2022, so it would be hard to find an abandoned store lol. As a person, who works in drayage services I know that warehouse services were even more popular this year, and their income only grows every day. I think it's a great time to invest in such companies, so better make smth useful, as such visits in abandoned warehouses can be dangerous. 

Report Reply