« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

What hair colours have you had?

Hey guys!! Personally I've only started colouring my hair since two years and it has made me feel much more "me". I'm a dark blonde, and I've had: white, violet (very pale purple), copper, black, and currently bright natural ginger.Ginger hedgehog hair

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by EliasTheEmo

posted

Red, orange, yellow, green (current), blue, purple, pink, blonde, black, and brown.

Report Reply

Reply by $YD

posted

First time I ever died my hair was when I was 8 but didn't start regularly dying it until I was about 12, I'm 24 now and at this point I've done pretty much every colour + combination I can think of :p 

Report Reply

Reply by artisy2k1

posted

@Girlyspice I hope it works out for you!

Report Reply

Reply by Girlyspice

posted

Damn you got a good ass hairdresser then! I don't trust hair dressers but now I don't trust myself to do my own hair. I'm gonna take this as a sign to finally go tho lol I'm tired of messing my hair up T-T

Report Reply

Reply by artisy2k1

posted

Girlyspice 

I didn't do it myself no, my hairdresser does it for me (* ^ ω ^) I love it, i'm gonna change it up some time but for now I'm gonna keep going for slight variations on ginger!

Report Reply

Reply by Girlyspice

posted

That ginger looks so natural! Did you do it yourself? I dyed my hair red for the first time like a yr ago but I got tired of it. I tried removing it with coloroops and it turned my hair yellow/orange. I figured since the red had left that it would be easy to cover it with some black hair dye. But boy was I wrong lmaooo. So now I've been stuck with brown hair for a while :p

Report Reply