« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

What hair colours have you had?

Hey guys!! Personally I've only started colouring my hair since two years and it has made me feel much more "me". I'm a dark blonde, and I've had: white, violet (very pale purple), copper, black, and currently bright natural ginger.Ginger hedgehog hair

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Girlyspice

posted

That ginger looks so natural! Did you do it yourself? I dyed my hair red for the first time like a yr ago but I got tired of it. I tried removing it with coloroops and it turned my hair yellow/orange. I figured since the red had left that it would be easy to cover it with some black hair dye. But boy was I wrong lmaooo. So now I've been stuck with brown hair for a while :p

Report Reply

Reply by artisy2k1

posted

Girlyspice 

I didn't do it myself no, my hairdresser does it for me (* ^ ω ^) I love it, i'm gonna change it up some time but for now I'm gonna keep going for slight variations on ginger!

Report Reply

Reply by Girlyspice

posted

Damn you got a good ass hairdresser then! I don't trust hair dressers but now I don't trust myself to do my own hair. I'm gonna take this as a sign to finally go tho lol I'm tired of messing my hair up T-T

Report Reply

Reply by artisy2k1

posted

@Girlyspice I hope it works out for you!

Report Reply

Reply by $YD

posted

First time I ever died my hair was when I was 8 but didn't start regularly dying it until I was about 12, I'm 24 now and at this point I've done pretty much every colour + combination I can think of :p 

Report Reply

Reply by EliasTheEmo

posted

Red, orange, yellow, green (current), blue, purple, pink, blonde, black, and brown.

Report Reply