« School, College, University Forum

Any other Pre-vet/Techs/Veterinary students?

How's it going? 

I am getting my stuff ready so that I can apply to Vet school this year. Hoping for the best! 

This will be my second time applying. Much more experience and I should also have my masters completed before admissions.. hopefully!

Report Topic

11 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Ximena ♡

posted

Cute cat!!! Good luck btw!! Vet school is no joke! I'm not pre-vet or anything like that. 

Though I am majoring in Animal Science at my college. 

Report Reply

Reply by TinyHogHaver69

posted

Im  a vet tech student in their second to last semester!

Report Reply

Reply by Isabella aamelia

posted

I hope this goes well for you as it is very hard to stay without family. I have once applied to a veterinary school but I could not get an admission there. Now that, I am among the top local schools in the UK, I have an essay to write. I will ask a professional essay writer to write my essay UK based for me so that I can prepare for my admission test.

Report Reply

Reply by Alina Horn

posted

I trust this works out in a good way for you as it is extremely difficult to remain without family. I have once applied to a veterinary school however I was unable to get an affirmation there. Presently that, I am among the top neighborhood schools in the UK, I have an exposition to compose. I will ask an expert Phd Dissertation Proposal Writing Service based for me so I can get ready for my confirmation test.

Report Reply

Reply by MilonaAloha

posted

Thank you for sharing this fascinating topic.Run 3 is a game that allows you to fly in endless space with many challenges. When you reach a certain level you will be leveled up. Collect cells to increase your strength and buy more jewelry for you

Report Reply

Reply by Alison Parker

posted

My Dissertations is a tried and tested
dissertation help service that has helped millions of students in completing
their dissertations and scoring the best grades for it! So, if you are also in
need of dissertation help, try us out! Someone Write My Dissertation For Me UK 

Report Reply

Reply by noahflora

posted

Hey, all the very best. So, if you are in need of data recovery try this out ontrack easyrecovery portable

Report Reply

Reply by laurafoster

posted

Online Dissertation Help service for UK students. 

Report Reply

Reply by Shy_World

posted

I start my pre-vet courses in the fall!

Report Reply