« School, College, University Forum

studying

does anyone have any good studying tips 

i havent started yet and end of yr exams r in 2 weeks...

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Sofie

posted

I'm a pretty bad procrastinator. If I need to get something done, I'll try to go to a super boring place with no distractions (for studying I go to the top floor of the library where it's quiet and there are no people). If you have stuff to memorize, quizlet saved my life. 

Report Reply

Reply by Grace Miller

posted

This writing service should open your eyes to the harsh reality. This writing service does not deserve your attention, nor does it guarantee you good papers.
https://topwriting.services/reviews/educibly-review

Report Reply

Reply by oe ❀

posted

Ik this is hella late but I’ve got end of years coming up soon too. If you’re doing essay based subjects then I’d recommend just doing tons of essays (timed ones too, I’m rlly bad with timings) even if it feels like torture. Blurting is great too. Ive got this weird method where I have key ideas on small pieces of paper (they kinda look like flash cards) and I would get a random card and say whatever I remember about it then I’d get another card and see if I can link them. With the cards I can also make mind map kinda things too. It’s really useful for me because it involves tons of methods!

I hope you did well on your exams!

Report Reply