« Movies, TV, Celebrities Forum

LONG ASS MOVIE LIST (taking request)

gone girl, lady bird, twilight, midsommar, the virgin suicide, The parent trap, Edward Scissorhands, Jennifer's body, Her, Girl, interrupted, 10 things I hate about you, Donnie Darko, Gia, "Carrie" , Charlie’s Angel,  Scream , Chloe, She's the man, Beetlejuice, Scary movie, Easy A, Heathers, Mean girls, Clueless, Black swan, Fight club, American psycho, joker, the godfather, the Turman show, Deadpool, sleepover, The notebook, New York minute, D.E.B.S, Bombshell, Almost famous, holiday in the sun, love wrecked, bring it on, legally blond, a lot of love, the princess diaries, a walk to remember, freaky Friday, confessions of a teenage drama queen, confessions of a shopaholic, a Cinderella story, the girl next door, 13 going on 30, aquamarine, John tucker must die, 17 again, school of rock, the devil wears Prada, how to lose a guy in 10 days, bandslam, the proposal, definably maybe, forgetting Sarah Marshall, the holiday, cheaper by the dozen, the hot chick, picture this, bratz movie, uptown girl, accepted, material girls, eurotrip, just my luck, the clique, wild child, what a girl wants, breakfast at tiffany's, pretty woman, enchanted, so little time, 50 first dates, death becomes her, hick, get a clue, the crush, Romy and Michelle, drive me crazy, varsity blues, the faculty, cruel intentions, she's all that, never been kissed, i know what you did last summer, the basketball dairy, good will hunting, romeo + juliet, empire records, dazed and confused, nothing hill, mermaids, office space, It's kind of a funny story, bring it on, American beauty, passport to Paris, gentlemen prefer blonds, jawbreaker, The to do list, but im a cheerleader, last night in soho, Thirteen,  just go with it, our lips are sealed, Hanna, Monster-in-law, 27 dresses, grease, white chick, Emma, The love witch, mid 90's, the help, everything sucks, mama mia, la la land 

Report Topic

0 Replies