« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

easiest and fastest reality shifting/lucid dreaming methods??

so ive been thinking about shifting for a wile now, i know its a form of lucid dreaming and ive always wanted to try it. i daydream alot and i have alot of worlds and places in my mind that i wanna go

the problem is, i cant sit still for long periods of time.

ive tried to shift many many times, and only once did i get close 

i wanna experiment with as many methods as i can till i find one that works for me! 

id love to hear anyone's methods!!!!! :D

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by dave

posted

LSD (this is a joke please don't do LSD)

Report Reply

Reply by Squid Died

posted

the only time iv been able to lucid dream is by accident but then again iv never really tried to do it on purpose 

most often iv heard it suggested that u can achieve it is by doing reality checks, like a specific action of your choice you repeat several times a day for long enough that you begin to do it in your dream, and checking if ur awake or not. other than that u can try keeping a dream journal too.

this is pretty common advice tho xd sorry if you heard it before XD gl either way

Report Reply

Reply by StarStormia

posted

Hi! I have to tell you that I haven't shifted yet but I'm familiar with lucid dreams, I mostly question during my day if what I'm living is real, and even tho I know it is, my mind kind of stays a little confused, so when I go to sleep it's more probable to have a lucid dreaming.

Another way is by, while you are in your dream, watching your hands or a watch, if you don't see how many fingers you have or what time it is, that means you are in a dream, so from there, you can have a lucid dream!

Also, once you have entered a lucid dream, don't think much about it because you may wake up. To shift, try telling yourself that a door to your DR will appear in front of you, that way you will be able to shift, it's pretty simple actually! Just don't rush it or go through the door until you are sure you will shift, because it can happen like me, that we end up in another place still in lucid dreaming.

Hope that helps, I'm sure you will shift tonight, always stay positive!

Report Reply