« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

Weird change in regular dream. What does it mean?

Hi, so I’ve been having the same dream for about a year now. It’s kinda weird lemme explain it 

So basically i always am in a dress and at my local mall, but its the inside and it transforms into a kinda park?? But with no play area just an enclosed field or those duck parks? And o start walking after school with just a dress on and holding my phone , no school bag nothing and i walk towards the right and there’s this bridge and its like a hill but like a dome bridge with a flat bit in the middle. And on this bridge there is just a metal bar like long and about a hand length thick. And there’s a hole in the bridge perfectly cut for this pole. But the trick is it spins when you walk on it so you’re all wobbly. A man follows me every time but im not scared. I just start walking slow amd vertically and i trip him up then run. 

After that i go kinda to the left but downwards and i see this single house as i walk past it and then there’s kids playing outside then i go through this bush and i always drop my phone then i realise 2 secs later and pick it up. 

The rest of the dream doesn’t matter its just me walking home but this time when i looked back on the house with the kids playing there was graves??? Like wtf it wasn’t bad vibes but there were graves 

Can someone tell me what this means dont creep me out tho :)))

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Vannessa'J

posted

You have fear inside of you. The fears growing deeper, but you can't feel it because it is too deep and usual. 

You have to accept the fear and before going to bed, wash your face and feet. Remain calm before you sleep.

Report Reply