« Movies, TV, Celebrities Forum

what's the worst movie you have ever seen?

Let me know what movie you saw that was a terrible experience to go through. Absolutely nothing good about the movie.

Report Topic

10 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Chloe

posted

probably The Babysitter with alicia silverstone. the entire thing was just people wanting to bang a literal child. it was gross

Report Reply

Reply by Suburban Guy

posted

Pick of Destiny lol

Report Reply

Reply by KiethBlackLion

posted

Titanic 2. It was one of those SciFy channel type of movies. It was horrible.

Report Reply

Reply by j4cki3

posted

beautiful creatures, project x, Pet semetary

Report Reply

Reply by jude !!

posted

Taking Lives or Buried. I have such a hatred for both movies.

Report Reply

Reply by $YD

posted

Oh hands down All God's Creatures (2011)

Report Reply

Reply by Asher

posted

Titanic 666 (2022)

Report Reply

Reply by XxwhomitahzxX

posted

Scary Movie... Its not even funny 

Report Reply

Reply by â™± Jessica / Jess â™±

posted

Black Christmas 2019……..movie so ass that it BARELY had anything to do with the og film

Report Reply

Reply by Vista

posted

RUMBLE IN THE BRONX 1995.

So, if I had no expectations from the movie, I wouldn't be dissapointed. But this film introduced Jackie Chan to Americans, and was pretty bad which makes you understand why the American films from Jackie are horrible.
Firstly, Jackie's English prounounciation is pretty cringe (it was even worse back in 1980) but he was still learning English in the 1990s, so I can't blame him.
Secondly, Elaine is an annoying character who fondly reminds me of May from the first 3 Police Stories, who can't understand that Keung is a cop and when arresting bad people, a LOT of things are destroyed in the process of cop heroics. Ever watched Police Story, idiot?
Thirdly, the movie has no funny comedy scenes. A scene where Keung goes into Bill's store and says hi to a random woman thinking that she's his aunt is pretty normal. Until you get the rest of the scene were Bill is married to a black (mildly) obese woman. That scene just felt racist to me. Speaking of racism, all black characters are portrayed as loud annoying individuals, which is annoyingly stereotypical.. most of the time. (Chris Tucker, why?!)
Fourthly, the gang in New York is unrealistic and are bad villians. Tell me, if a movie has villians that aren't criminals would you find it interesting?
Anyways, the only parts of the film I liked were the fight scenes (there were only 2 good ones), the stunt, and the outtakes, which is particularly what I was waiting for.
So, uhh.. Rumble in The Bronx is a terrible cop movie and proves Americans like anything from America.
So here is my way of how to watch the film: Beginning of film, skip to the market fight. Then skip to next fight. Then next fight. Then big stunt. Then next fight. Next stunt. Then outtakes. Finish.

Report Reply