« Friends Forum

Transmasc Hangout Thread

Posted by bongwaterdrinker

posted
updated

Forum: Friends

where all my trans dudes and transmasc bros and pals at???? what's up friends!!!! just want to see how many of us there are/add y'all so we can make a group when they get added!!!

edit may 4 2022: hi everyone!!! i just want to let yall know that if you're over 18 we have a discord server! feel free to join as long as you are at least 18 years old!! https://discord.gg/9T2sbgVP3Z
everyone else i hope you are having a good day and staying safe on the net!!

Report Topic

191 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by LittleAngelRay

posted

hiiiiiiiii!!

im ray :)

I haven't had top surgery yet, but i hope to one day, im currently 14 years old :3

i dont have any trans friends at school so it would be nice to meet some people here!!

im also a feminine trans boy, try not to confuse me for a trans girl pls!

Report Reply

Reply by ashizdead

posted

whats up!! i'm ash, i'm 18, i've only been out as a trans guy for like 8 months, but before that I was out as genderfluid for about 3 years, I'm hoping to start T soon, and I wanna get top surgery in the future :D

Report Reply

Reply by Cal

posted

hi babes! my name is cal, i'm 22 and i go by he/she/they pronouns :] i would love to talk to you all <3333

Report Reply

Reply by Jimmy Urine No.1 Fan

posted

hiiii :3

im rex, im 14 and i love msi XD

im scemo, but i also want to pass as a boy, idk how tho -n-

Report Reply

Reply by Spider!

posted

Hey! I'm Spider, and I'm obv way younger than any of y'all lol. I'm not on hormones or anything, but I'm trying to get on testosterone prob this year, though idk how good the laws are where I live. I've been on here for a solid week now and I think it's pretty cool.

Report Reply

Reply by Jared/Peter

posted

Hello! I've identified as transmasc for close to a decade now (He/Him or He/It) and its great to see so many fellow transmascs in one place! So far not on T yet sadly but I hope to do so soon!

Report Reply

Reply by Allo

posted

I don't go here but know that I think you're all epic and handsome💛

Report Reply

Reply by aster

posted

hiyaaa :) found out my true male form (real alpha sounding) in like 2019, waiting to go on t since im still a minor ! also sayin this cause someone else said it, im a mankisser as well

Report Reply

Reply by aventine system

posted

waves!! SEVERAL trans guys here (we're a system)!! bodily 18 :)

Report Reply

Reply by Doofus!1!

posted
updated

TRANZ GUY FOR 7 YRZ!!! (Still waiting to start t 🧍‍♂️) 

Report Reply

Reply by Doofus!1!

posted

HEYYOOO!!!^^

Report Reply

Reply by Demiannwxiss

posted

Heya!!! 

I'm Demian, 16y/o trans masc demiboy. I havent been on T or had any surgeries just yet, but I'm planning to once I finish school & start being more independent. I'm also gay, if it matters? Hahah

I'm looking for other transmasc friends, I'd like to talk with users that have a similar experience to mine. :33 add me plz 

Report Reply

Reply by danny

posted

what’s up my dudes, my names danny (or danyel if you wanna be a fancy pants) and I’m transmasc and my pronouns are he/they! while i haven’t had any surgeries or been on T yet I’m planning to in the future!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by syndelle 🖤

posted
updated

hello everyone! i'm atlas or syndelle, i've been out as a trans dude for nearly 10 years now, and am super open to friends or helping out too!

Report Reply

Reply by CDwizard

posted

hey im wolfstan im 19 and im a trans man... using it/he pronouns ive been out for 5 ish years now and im 7 months on T next week!

Report Reply

Reply by Rime

posted

hey 👋 gay trans guy here. i'm looking for friends so if you're an adult you can add me

Report Reply

Hey, I'm Samuel, I'm a transmasc from Mexico!¡¡

Report Reply

Reply by Michael <3

posted

Hey! Im Michael, im 18 and i've been out for about three years - since I just turned 18 im gonna try to get on T soon, but im for sure getting my dead name legally changed WHOOOOOO :D. I eventually want to get top surgery but I need to save up some money first. Its really cool to see so many older (relative to me) trans dudes here, I love talking to queers that have more life experience and cool stories :3

Report Reply

Reply by slippy

posted

heyyy im slippy, im 19 and technically genderfluid but much more on the andro and masc side so ive just kinda started saying im transmasc instead lol, im in ireland but im more than happy to have interweb palz!!!

Report Reply

Reply by NiKOLAi SP♤DE

posted

hey! I'm Nikolai/Niko and I'm 18, I'm not publicly out yet due to my family and town, I'm still experimenting with gender but have always felt more comfortable being male-aligned since middle school

I love music a lot and want to start a band (love writing lyrics)

Feel free to add me/message me (especially if we have similar interests) I'm always looking for more ppl to talk to :)

Report Reply

Reply by Harmony

posted

hey! i'm Aaron, 19, trans male, and pan. i've been on T for 3, almost 4 years now. I'm hoping this year is the year I finally get top surgery!! :)

Report Reply

Reply by Void

posted

Hola! I'm CJ, 18 year old trans man from the US. Looking for people to talk to my age :3 

Report Reply

Reply by Maximoto

posted

Sup y'all, idk if I "count" for this thread but-

I'm  Maximoto, ass-end Milennial & androgynous asexual currently leaning toward transmasculine. I've always felt & acted more 'male' but financial and familial restrictions pretty much keep me stuck in neutral. My ultimate goal is to be masculine presenting androgynous, no desire for HRT but desperately want chest surgery. Had a reduction mammoplasty in 2014 and should've pushed for the mastectomy but I let my family pressure me since they were helping with the loan. I don't personally place much value in gender or gender roles myself, don't care about pronouns & even when referring to myself as female I still feel like I lean more the other way, buy don't succinctly belong to either. All in all I think the most general category I'd fit into if I had to would be transmasculine-androgynous.

Sorry to jump in of this isn't the right place, but tbqh I don't worry much about my own gender enough to keep up with the terms, I just know I've always felt more male

Report Reply

Reply by 4zzr43l

posted

whats uppp. i'm azrael, i'm 21 and i'm a genderqueer trans man!! almost 2 years on t babyyyy!!

Report Reply

Reply by Evelin Miller Fictionkin

posted

Nathan/Tadashi/Vox here! I'm not completely male, But i do wanna transition. Can anyone be friends with me? I like roleplay, games, and i write stories!

Report Reply

Reply by küø!!!

posted

hi, my name is kyo, im 16...and i'm transmasc

Report Reply

Reply by toby >0<

posted

hellooo >0< 

Report Reply

Reply by elysium

posted

Call me Elysium. I am a non binary trans man (he/they/xe/it). I've been out socially since around 2015. Currently working on starting my medical transition.

It's a pleasure to be here!

Report Reply

Reply by KAI KANNIBAL

posted

hello to the squad im kai!! im 16 ftm he/him ive been out socially since around april 2018 with big big plans for top surgery and t whenever the opportunity comes mwahahha anyway i am super nice and cool i love sharks :DDD

Report Reply

Reply by ★asher★

posted

yo im asher, im 13, he/they, transmasc, genderqueer and gay mlm

i like books, art music and other stuff

ive been out since end 2022

dm me if youd like or the links of my other social media are spread over my profile

Report Reply

Reply by saffo

posted

hey, i'm saffo! gender fluid part time man with a passion for gay books

Report Reply

Reply by xXabyssal_augustXx

posted

Haii! I'm August, 25, he/him. Have been on T since late 2020 (stopped for a few months in 2021, but got back on in Sep and have been since)

Report Reply

Reply by 𖤐 Elias 𖤐

posted

Hey!! I’m Elias and i’m a 20 yr old pre-t transman :3

Report Reply

Reply by ManicMoon

posted

Hai I'm Noah! I'm 19 and I'm a pre T trans guy. I like video games and art :3

Report Reply

Reply by ben :3

posted

hey I'm Ben, I'm 18 and a trans guy ^^

Report Reply

Reply by unbreadstwin

posted

YO !! I’M AMARI, 13 Y/O TRANSMASC & AGENDER :3

Report Reply

Reply by maXD

posted

im max, 15 im trans uh idk whatelse to say

Report Reply

Reply by G0thique

posted

Hiya! I'm (24) an IRL closeted nonbinary transman named Rebel 🤘🏻 I like anime and metal music! Socially anxious!

Report Reply

Reply by Lux

posted

Hey! I'm 16 (less than a month away from being seventeennn) and i'm gonna be going on T next year ^^

Report Reply

Reply by murkrow

posted

i'm murr :] 22 it/they/he/any (no specific order) transmasc/gendrflux enby guy . 1+ yr on T, i like progammin n video games n music n art, feel free to add or message me !!

Report Reply

Reply by Bermuda Muda

posted
updated

hey!!! im vern/bermuda! im 24 yrs old and transmasc!! im a fulltime artist and hobbyist vtuber :D i love to read manga, game, and draw!! if anyone wants to add, hmu‼️‼️‼️‼️ no minors though, pls!

Report Reply

Reply by HELLERLINE

posted

Hi I'm Dexter and I'm a 17 year old trans guy

Report Reply

Reply by Daniel

posted

Heyyy, im daniel, im a ftm folk, i'm 17 and i just want friends :D

Report Reply

Reply by reii

posted

hi uuhhh am trnsmsc and am ypunf af 0_<

Report Reply

Reply by cyb3rleo

posted

YOOO !! My name is Leo and im 18! I go by he/they pronouns and im hoping to start T once in college but not sure yet lmaooooo 

Report Reply

Reply by Shay

posted

Sup! I'm a trans masc dude from NorCal! You can use he/him or they/them pronouns, no real preference. Oh I'm also 23 year years old and have been out and transitioning since I was... roughly 14 years old, I think. Been on T since I was 17. I'd love to have more trans masculine friends to talk too! (Do keep in mind that I may be more comfortable talking to those around my own age than younger though XP)

Report Reply

Reply by euroguts

posted

im a MAN and i do MANLY stuff

thx for listening to me

Report Reply

Reply by reii

posted

TRANZ MASC AND GENDER FIULD

Report Reply

Reply by ASH3R_SLASH3Rσ( ̄、 ̄〃)ノ🔪

posted

Yo! I’m Omen! I’m a teen, and I prefer masculine or gender neutral pronouns! I have no idea what else to write here (٥⁀▽⁀ )

Report Reply

Reply by GREGG RULZ OK

posted

Hey My name is also Harvey :3!!

I'm 14 trans unlabeled and I use He/they/neo/xeno/star pronouns.

And I think I'm autistic?

Report Reply