« Friends Forum

Transmasc Hangout Thread

Posted by bongwaterdrinker

posted
updated

Forum: Friends

where all my trans dudes and transmasc bros and pals at???? what's up friends!!!! just want to see how many of us there are/add y'all so we can make a group when they get added!!!

edit may 4 2022: hi everyone!!! i just want to let yall know that if you're over 18 we have a discord server! feel free to join as long as you are at least 18 years old!! https://discord.gg/9T2sbgVP3Z
everyone else i hope you are having a good day and staying safe on the net!!

Report Topic

190 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by bongwaterdrinker

posted

im Harvey im 27 and I'm nonbinary transmasc!!!!! i had top surgery in 2020 and I've been on T for about 2 years ️💉💉🌈 also I'm gay

Report Reply

Reply by adrian okay

posted

gm!! i'm adrian/27/nonbinary transmasc

it's almost my five year anniversary of coming out :3 i got top surgery in april 2018 and have been on and off twice since 2016. i'm excited for groups eventually!!

also damb harv congrats on getting surgery so recently!!!

Report Reply

Reply by ethereal cowboy

posted
updated

yo! i'm trey (hebrew name kolyah, nickname tripp, any of these are fine!). binary trans guy here, 28, my two year on t mark is gonna be april 11th of this year. located in colorado! been out since i was 15. myspace at the time was actually a huge part of my coming out process so this is really cool.

Report Reply

Reply by vomitboy

posted

hi there! im ronzi/ronnie. im nonbinary/transmasc. i don't plan on going on any hormones or going through any surgeries, but i finally got my first real binder last month so that's super exciting!! 

Report Reply

Reply by Blue Jay

posted

I'm Jay. 29. They/He. I've been on T for a year and got the teet yeet Oct 7th, 2019.

I'm a giant nerd for video games, TTRPG, and arts&crafts

Report Reply

posted

whats up everyone!!!!! love to see yall here!!! <3

Report Reply

Reply by Squid Died

posted
updated

Hey i'm Squid, im a trans guy on T since june 2020 and trying to save money for top surgery by streaming art with my friend! Nice to meet u all maybe

Report Reply

posted

nice 2 meet u all!!!!! so glad we are all here!!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by EnderPumpkin

posted

Hi!

I already responded on the other post but i'll make another here
I'm Riku, I'm 17 and a trans guy. I've been on T since May 4th last year :) 
my pronouns are he/they

Report Reply

Reply by CoolDog420

posted

ohai whatup fellow tmasc ppl!!! my name is couri pronouns are he/they, im from nebraska, my favorite number is four, and im trying to decide whether to dye my hair green or neon orange tonight. 

thanks for putting up this thread harvey!!!

Report Reply

posted

hey everyone!!! hey couri =))))) 

Report Reply

Reply by Squid Died

posted

yo i cant wait for groups when they happen, i hope to chill with all u bros in the future :>

Report Reply

posted

IM SO EXCITED FOR GROUPS!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by gelflingelf

posted

hi i'm avery!! i'm 14 and closeted, my pronouns are he/they and i'm bi >_<

Report Reply

Reply by Gee 𖤐

posted
updated

i'm frank! i'm 16 and i'm a demiboy. nice to meet y'all. :D

oh, and congratulations on top surgery, harvey. that's rad as fuhk! 

Report Reply

Reply by a s o v t h

posted

Yoo I'm Alex, 25, ftm and I've been out for like 11 years now (geez I'm old)

If anyone has questions about the process of getting on HRT (especially if you're in Boston or Detroit) hit me up. Also hit me up if you need to talk. 

Good to meet yall

Report Reply

Reply by God

posted

Damien, 20, 2+ yrs on T

Report Reply

Reply by xXMattie_MiseryXx

posted

Heck yeah! 

I'm transmasc nonbinary, hello all!

Report Reply

Reply by Arez Eugenēs

posted
updated

Hey!!!! Right here! 

Edit: I'm 23, and bad at describing myself hahaha. Not on HRT yet, so pre everything for now. 

Report Reply

Reply by Forrest

posted
updated

hiiii I'm Forrest, 26, he/him. I started T in November of 2017, I had top surgery in July of 2018, and hysto November 2019.

I'm currently in school to become an EMT, and from there I may either go for paramedic and work towards critical care & flight certifications or go critical care nurse -- I can't really make up my mind at the moment lmao

I live in SoCal

Report Reply

Reply by emmett

posted

ayyy so hype to see a transmasc thread here what’s up! :,) i'm emmett, a nonbinary transmasc fella from the US! i make diary comics and i dig virtual pet games haha. would love to connect with folks here and make new friends :^)

Report Reply

Reply by gee

posted

hii my name is Xeno (but i’m debating between xeno and salem being my name) i am a young transgender guy, and go by he/him pronouns and haven’t taken many steps in transitioning yet since i have a transphobic family (´▽`)

Report Reply

Reply by Sevyn

posted
updated

Hi! I'm Sevyn (like 7), nonbinary transmasc. My pronouns are they/them. I'm 25. Don't really think I'll go on hormones or get surgery, but who knows! I haven't been out long at all. Still waiting to afford my first binder. I'm excited to connect with you all!

Report Reply

Reply by vernon!

posted

omg hey!!

i'm vernon, i've been on t for nearly a year, and it feels really good openly saying that because i'm stealth irl and i never get to talk abt being trans. i use he/him and i'm legally male in the eyes of the uk government so if anybody needs advice on transitioning in the uk hit me up, i'm on here all the time :)

Report Reply

Reply by Crow-the-hoe

posted

Howdy! I'm Crow, they/them! I'm non-binary and pre Everything but I'm planning on top surgery and possibly low-down t to have a more androgynous voice!

Report Reply

posted

hey everyone!!! very happy to see u all here!!! 

Report Reply

Reply by planetfynn

posted

Heyo, I’m Fynn! I’m non-binary but definitely lean more masc. I’m working on my name change run and eventually hope to get top surgery!,

Report Reply

Reply by xXxCuntry_QueerxXx

posted

Yehaw Queen here! 

Report Reply

Reply by PoisonHoarder

posted

transmasc squad, hi! poison here!

he/they, 21, GNC as all hell; great to see there's a place for us here :D nice to meet you all!

Report Reply

Reply by Robert

posted
updated

oh heyyy I'm robert (I got my name legally changed to it like 3 yrs ago uwu) I started testosterone in sept. 2018 and had top surgery in december 2019! he/him pronouns please

Report Reply

Reply by Oscar

posted

Hey everyone, Grayson here.

I'm a 32 year old binary transguy, pronouns are he/him/his. Not on T, but I plan to be eventually (though I've been saying that for like the past 10 years lol). In reality, I'm only out to a few people in my everyday life, so it's nice to be fully out on this platform. Nice to see so many of you here on Spacehey!

Report Reply

posted

welcome yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by TinyHogHaver69

posted

Hi I'm Baph.  I use He/they pronouns.  24 years old with thirty grey hairs to prove it.  How is everyone.

Report Reply

posted

welcome baph!!!

Report Reply

Reply by 𝓐𝓭𝓪𝓶

posted
updated

here! 🙋🏻‍♂️ I go by James or Jamie, I'm 23, he/him, gay, femmy but binary, pretty basic

I just made this profile and it's nice to see so many other trans dudes/transmascs on here!

Report Reply

posted

welcome james!!!! nice to see u here :)c

Report Reply

Reply by Nikolas

posted
updated

hey everyone! im nikolas but i also go by niko, i use he/him pronouns and im 17 (18 in like two weeks though sorry this is an annoying sidenote i am just very excited to be turning 18 and i will tell everyone about it). i hope to go on t in a couple months or a year once i move out and i dont have much chest but id still like to get top surgery (i would possibly be small enough to get a keyhole surgery if anyone knows anything about that?)

its very nice to meet you all and i hope to make some new friends :)

Report Reply

Reply by pluto

posted

Hey!!!! My name is Pluto, I’m a transguy, pre-everything :) (I also go by Thomas!)

Super cool to see so many transmasc people here :D

Report Reply

posted

hello yall!!! welcome to the transmasc thread!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Chaddy

posted

Hello, i'm Chaddy and im non-binary trans masc, not on T because of my religious and transphobic family, but planing on having tits yeet and working on my voice, i have facial hair effortless and i need trans friends to feel less lonely

Report Reply

Reply by d0llsl0bber

posted

I'm probably too young for the group chat but I'm miles 13 and just need help picking a new name that can be masc but looking for more androgynous. I use they/it and am looking to get top surgery and on T when I'm older. I'm a pisces and I live in the us. If you're reading this have a good way and drink some water :)

-love from miles

Report Reply

Reply by J

posted

Heyo, im a 17yr old transmasc, queer and here as can be <3

Report Reply

Reply by G3N3

posted

Hey! I'm Gene (they/them)(17) non-binary transmasc. I'm pretty much pre-EVERYTHING but wanna make some transmasc friends. I'm also Lesbian so hmu let's be friends <3

Report Reply

Reply by jett

posted

Hey I’m jett, I’m 18 and I’m nonbinary transmasc, i use they/them pronouns but I’m trying out he/they. I dont ever plan on medically transitioning because of personal reasons however i am really glad this forum is here so i can hopefully make some transmasc friends !  I came out recently and it means that most people irl still call me she (i still live in my hometown and itd be dangerous for me to be out to anyone) so i am having a really hard time with it atm. However being able to meet people online and the fact that i will be moving away soon means i can introduce myself how i want :). Sorry that was so long o.O

Report Reply

Reply by cornclock

posted

VV think i responded on tha previous one but im not sure so my names r Sloane, Poe, and a couple others i havent figured out yet, im 14, pre everything trans enby/xenogender thing VV

Report Reply

Reply by ~JustaBee~

posted

Hihihi!!! i'm Justa or Bee, i'm a boi (with an i) and my pronouns are he/him like you'd call a shiny rock. officially, i'm somewhere between demiboy and genderfaun (a genderfluid identity that fluxuates between boy and enby). i'm planning on going on T or at least starting the process in less than a year, and getting top surgery ~eventually~. feel free to send me a friend request :D

Report Reply

Reply by l0st_silv3r

posted

Wazzup, im Liam, im 15, and i never fuckin learned how to b cisgender

Report Reply

Reply by Jimmyyy

posted
updated

hi hi!! im jimmy, 15, pre-t trans guy

im not xenogender but i think theyre super cool!! he/him for me but along with jimmy you can call me rad/vamp/gamz/gamzee/joker/jokes !

Report Reply

Reply by FAGDIVISI0N

posted

heyo ! i'm charlie, i'm a transman and i'm 18. i've been out as trans since feb. 2018 !

it'd be cool to make some more trans pals so come hang out if you wanna :)

Report Reply

Reply by ✦Esper_Morningstar✦

posted

Heya! I'm Draco, and I'm  part of a system :) (if you don't know what a system is you can find information here)

Most of our alters are guys so as a whole we identify as transmasc and our collective pronouns are he/they . We're 22, 23 in a few days since its almost our birthday! We plan on transitioning, but the Netherlands are notorious for long waiting lists and transmedicalist rethoric so that trajectory might take a while ;; 
excited to meet new potential friends!

Report Reply