« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

Into Astrology?

Hey Guys!!!

Let’s makes this a safe space to talk all things astrology, tarot, the super-natural, your gifts, dreams and so much more!

I’m looking for like-minded individuals who are looking to form a group of friends, spiritual enthusiast and collectively raise our consciousness and vibration. 

Post a comment! Introduce yourself! 

Do you consider yourself a STÅR seed? A Psychic? A  medium? A Healer? Empath!?

No matter what the topic, let’s come together and grow together!

-STÅR BØI 

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Degni

posted

Yes, I am interested in astrology and am very interested in forming a group of like-minded people. I believe that sharing knowledge and experiences in this area will help us collectively raise our consciousness and vibration. After all, astrology gives us a unique opportunity to understand ourselves and the world around us on a deeper level, and the collective study of this science can lead to a deeper understanding of ourselves and others. By the way, if you are interested in astrology, then you may be interested in visiting this resource https://asknebula.com/astrology-reading-near-me. I would be glad to join your group and together improve our knowledge and practices of astrology in order to develop ourselves spiritually and make positive changes in our lives and the lives of others.

Report Reply