south park

who're ur fav charas !!

- sp fans add me <3333 !!!

Report Topic

14 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Zaniel

posted

My favorite characters are the guys. Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, and Butters. Kenny needs more time on the show tho. 

Report Reply

Reply by Javauna

posted

my faves are stan, wendy and Kyle <3

Report Reply

Reply by Matt

posted

butters or kenny

Report Reply

Reply by KiethBlackLion

posted

Besides the main boys, I like Butters and Tolkien (if you've seen Season 25, you'll understand). I miss Principle Victoria and some of the other side characters from over the years.

So far I've watched every episode of South Park and even though the show is closer to what it used to be, I'm over Randy Marsh and the whole Tegridy Farms stuff.

Report Reply

Reply by N0vial

posted

i like tweek,kyle,clyde,and kenny

Report Reply

Reply by John ..

posted

I love a lot of characters but my favorites would have to be The Goth Kids, OR any of Craig and Those Guys !! But my pick is Jim ^U^

Report Reply

Reply by John ..

posted

I love a lot of characters but my favorites would have to be The Goth Kids, OR any of Craig and Those Guys !! But my pick is Jim ^U^

Report Reply

Reply by $YD

posted

Kenny is ABSOLUTELY my favourite character!! I will note that I find it interesting that as the show goes on they kill him less frequently it seems and honestly that was a really good move on their part, otherwise it would kind of lose it's charm after all these years — So thankfully they did pull back on that so when it does happen it's still an enjoyable little bit :p

Report Reply

Reply by xxRebellious_Emmaxx

posted

Mine are Henrietta, the main boys, and Timmy.

Report Reply

Reply by Yu~ki fan

posted

my favorites r probably clyde, craig, tweek, kyle, and kenny

Report Reply

Reply by $YD

posted

Vampir is definitely another favourite of mine, he's so lame it's adorable :p

I really hope we eventually get more vamp kids in the series!

Report Reply

Reply by Thenumberonepipfan

posted

My favorite is like.. 100% Pip. I just think he's a silly little guy!! :3 if I had to list my top 5 favorites in order, it'd be Pip,Pocket,Estella,Damien, & Christophe.. 

Report Reply

Reply by ImplodeRelode

posted

i miss chef

Report Reply

Reply by milos_mellow

posted

my favs are kyle, jimmy, and tweek! but really i love all the kids, theyre so fun to watch

Report Reply