Topic: Introz

Sort Replies:

Reply by Luce ☾

posted

Name: Lucy/ Luce
Pronouns: they/them
Kintypes: irish cob, red kite
Awakening Story: I had this weird feeling whenever i went for a walk. my feet feeling heavier, letting my hair go (i normally always play with my hair because its getting in my way), not willing to stop, feeling my ears move by a louder sound etc. this is where i first started realizing there must be something different. But I dont really remember how i discovered this community.. I'd say PD was the first person who i saw talk about theriantrophy and realizing that my experiences are quite similar
Fav Color: green, brown, black

Report Reply

Reply by Eden/Dain ᵔᴗᵔ

posted
updated

Name: Eden/Dain/Atticus or kin names ^_^
Pronouns: He/she 
Kintypes: FictionKin!! i am an Id/selfhood of Gojo satoru + many more . . . !
Awakening story: This is,, kinda funny but i had a friend who was an Irl, and had me looking into Irl things because i thought that’s what i was at first, but i accidentally clicked on a fictionkin tumblr blog, and everything clicked after that!! 
Fav Color: Blue or red :3 

Report Reply

Reply by undeadGuitarist

posted

Name: Shell!
Pronouns: She/They/Xe/It + Neos
Kintypes: Ell (Eddsworld), Lilac (Orin Ayo), Werewolfkin, Sirenkin, and Werecatkin
Awakening Story: Its pretty long.. Rather not share.
Fav Color: all of them lol :3

Report Reply

Reply by OCTAfan

posted

Name: Octa, or you can call me Sprite, Elve, Hob or Electra

Pronouns: They/it/he/she and quite a few neos

Kintypes: Thunder manifestation (Genshin Impact)

Awakening Story: Basically, I felt a really strong connection when I first saw the teaser video for the Thunder Manifestation. I haven't paid much attention to it until recently, when I finally came out to one of my friends and initially mistaken myself for lochfolk kin, before realising that I am actually a thunder manifestation!

Fav Color: Uhhhhhhh maybe Red, teal or Lilac? I'm really not that picky when talking about colours.

Report Reply

Reply by Kitty

posted

Name: Kitty
Pronouns: she/her
Kintypes: Cat therian! And questioning a non cannon character from Undertale 
Awakening Story: the fricken litter box story! I was watching a furry YouTuber watch it and the mentioned therians and then I did research and it clicked
Fav Color: BLUE I LOVE BLUE!!

Report Reply

Reply by goyangbi ☆

posted
updated

Name: jamie

Pronouns: They/He

Kintypes: Fictionkin/Otherkin 

Awakening Story: basically i saw alot of steven universe episodes and i felt really connected to the pearls, like i was a servant.. but gone rogue, so i guess i am a pearl

Fav Color:  pink, sage, or ivory

Report Reply

Reply by Pandora

posted

• Name: Pandora, but new nicknames always welcome!
  • Pronouns: They/It
  • Kintypes: Nothing specific at the moment, I'm just nonhuman as I try to figure things out.
  • Awakening Story: Kind of always just been more in line with non-human animals. Was questioning things over a year ago but was scared away from things with a conversation with someone not accepting of things, and then started to dip my toes back in this year. Still trying to figure things out, like specifics, if there is any. I just know that I wouldn't be human if I was my actual self.
  • Fav Color: Purple!

Report Reply

Reply by scarecrow kisser (eddie)

posted

Name: Edward (but I also go by the name of whatever current kinshift I'm in)
Pronouns: riddle/he
Kintypes: Fictionkin, Objectkin (Specifically Scarecrows), Clownkin (Specifically Pierrots)
Awakening Story: I don't really have one, honestly. I suspected I might've been kin, done my research, and confirmed my suspicions! I guess that's as close to an "Awakening Story" as I can provide lol
Fave Color: Green and Black! I can't pick between them giggles

Report Reply

Reply by ♢ ♡ Dee ♧ ♤

posted

Greetings, greetings! My name is Dee, and I use they and he pronouns! I am fictionkin and otherhearted (but I prefer the term otherkith)!

I'm kin with Jevil, a shapeshifting joker card and former Court Jester of the Card Kingdom, as seen in Deltarune. I'm also toykith!

I've been a fan of Deltarune ever since the game came out, but I realized I'm fictionkin over a year ago when I kept catching myself referring to Jevil as "I" "me" "myself" whenever I saw him. My awakening came in the form of a kinshift when I recovered a memory of me and a canonmate stargazing in a scarlet forest. I remember thinking, "Oh, crap. I really am him, aren't I?" It was very odd, but I came to embrace my fictotype pretty soon after.

I realized I'm toykith relatively recently, though I've always had a connection with the world of living toys. I used to think I was toykin, because my fictotype used to live among other toys and game pieces (and I don't feel I can describe myself as cardkin). However, I struggled to imagine what sort of toy (or combination of toys) I would have had for a body. Now I think I connect more with a body made of magic that merely resembles a toy.

My favorite color is indigo and I also love shades of red and blue.

Report Reply

Reply by Cyadical

posted

Name: Xavier
Pronouns: he/it
Kintypes: Fictionkin, Therian, Objectkin. Just listing general labels to keep this short, if you’d like to see my identities check here (just close all the interest section stuff and skip to alterhumanity) or here
Awakening Story: I can hardly remember. I’ve been alterhuman all my life seemingly. Of course didn’t know the terms for it back then
Fav Color: Red

Report Reply

Reply by arctic

posted

name: arctic / fresh / karkat / whatever other kintype names

pronouns: she/he/it + any neopronouns.

kintypes: too many to list them all LOL. i'm fictionkind, otherkind, and a therian. mostly spiritual, but some kintypes are psychological or a mix. the kintype i currently feel the most connected to is my karkat vantas fictotype.

awakening story: can't remember exactly? i was reintroduced to otherkind in a non-shitty setting via instagram back in 2019, and started out identifying at kff/copingkin, but later identified as spiritual.

fave color: red

Report Reply

Reply by Chiffon

posted

Name: Chiffon
Pronouns: He/It
Kintypes: Glitchtrap
Fav Color: Cyan

Report Reply

Reply by Zombie :3

posted
updated

Name: Jax/ Zombie :D
Pronouns: He/him, they/them, it/its (I dont mind being called other pronouns but I prefer these)
Kintypes: Raccoon, russian blue (cat), zombies, Pyro, Pinkie Pie, Sayori (The last three are not really fictionkins I think but they're characters I feel like lol)
Awakening Story: I was always drawn to animals, especially cats, and recently figured out they might be otherkins of mine
Fav Color: Red, green, black
(Please tell me if these are kins or not, I'm not too educated but feel like it might be kins!!)

Report Reply