« Back to the Kin Hangout Forum

Introz

introduce yourselves here if you'd like!! here's a template, but it's not needed:Ā 

Name:Ā 
Pronouns:Ā 
Kintypes:Ā 
Awakening Story:Ā 
Fav Color:Ā 

Report Topic

63 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Dinic šŸ’«

posted

here's mine!

Name: DinicĀ 
Pronouns: it/its and she/herĀ 
Kintypes: calico cat and espeon!Ā 
Awakening Story: I'd rather not share and it was a little complicated ^^
Fav Color: orange!!Ā 

Report Reply

Reply by Swiftpaw

posted

Name: SwiftpawĀ 
Pronouns: it/itsĀ 
Kintypes: Swiftpaw from Warrior cats, also identifies as a cat therian and dragonheartedĀ 
Awakening Story: My system figured it out years before I did. For me it's tied in realizing that I was a separate person in this system since I thought that whenever I was fronting we were blurring or that I wasn't really. I realized I was Swiftpaw because of unexplained feelings my system had and looking back at when I came into the system and the interests we had back then. I was able to get memories of being Swiftpaw as well.Ā 
Fav Color: Darker colorsĀ Ā 

Report Reply

Name: MonsoonĀ 
Pronouns: she/herĀ 
Kintypes: ArachnachimpĀ 
Awakening Story: after doing some reflection and thinking back on old nostalgia I realized I've always sort of identified as this species, it was very gradual and I don't think I had a moment of awakening, but gradually just got comfortable with my own self ^-^Ā 
Fav Color: Blue and purple!Ā 

Report Reply

Reply by xxmidnightzz

posted

Name: Leo
Pronouns: he/him
Kintypes: i spiritually kin nagito komaeda :)
Awakening Story: thought i just related to him and then realized i saw myself everytime i saw a picture of him, later got my first memsĀ 
Fav Color: green!

Report Reply

Reply by SPR1NKL3Z DA SC3N3 K1D

posted
updated

Name: Kaelin

Pronouns: He / They / It + Neopronouns

Kintypes: Nonhuman ( Inkling , and Country PersonificationĀ ) , and Fictionhearted ( North Italy , Sky [FnF] , Chiaki Nanami , America )

Awakening Story: This may sound confusing ;_; but first , when I was little I always felt connected to Inklings and would think I was one / could speak Inkling , I never labeled myself as an Inkling until I found the nonhuman label , and about maybe a month ago(?) I started to identify as a Country Personification too ^^; Fun Fact: My hearthome is Hetalia ^^ As for being Fictionhearted , I didn't know how to label myself since I just felt really connected to / related to these characters a lot at times but didn't identify asĀ them. Then I found the fictionhearted label and was like " perfect ". Sorry if it's worded weirdly .

Fav Color: RAINBOWZZ!! And Pink -w-

Report Reply

Reply by Roarar

posted

Name: Roarar, or Son of Pyrrah in alterhuman/draconic circles
Pronouns: they/them or he/him
Kintypes: Dragon, from The Dragon Prince
Awakening Story: It's a long story! But basically I gotten into Wicca around 8 years ago and tried casting spells to turn me into a dragon. When I had tried several times and I was desperate to make it work, I ended up having a mental breakdown. Through the healing process of that I discovered I didn't have to turn myself into a dragon, I already was one! I would just never be one physically. Since then I've been on this path of piecing the puzzle together.
Fav Color: Red!

Report Reply

Reply by PAINTBOARD CO.

posted

Name: Caitlin / Berry / CelĀ 
Pronouns: she/her + many neos
Kintypes: zombiekin!!
Awakening Story: i saw a post on tiktok about otherkin, i looked more into it and everything i felt... clicked? i dunno LOLZ
Fav Color: yellow ;0

Report Reply

Reply by max / charlie

posted

Name: Max / Charlie
Pronouns: He/him
Kintypes: Robotkin
Awakening Story: Its personal, I dont like sharing
Fav Color: Neon green

Report Reply

Reply by foxybro

posted
updated

Name:Eli or foxy
Pronouns: he/him/it/itsĀ 
Kintypes: fox or wild cat
Awakening Story: it all started in 2021 I've always loved animals but it was just cats and then i was looking at TikTok and a therian video popped up and I tried looking for more and then ii looked into more then I tried to practice after 1-3 monthsĀ  I noticed how I started to feel some sort of connection with animals in past I had a connection but this time it was stronger then it took me a few weeks to realize that almost everyday i would lick my hands I would lick myself randomly I would be lazyĀ  and once I craved cat food and tuna fish then I would walk that cats and meow at the cats and in my head say hi and they would meow back at me and I thought they were saying hi back and i stared to think that i was talking to themĀ  did research IĀ  found out why I thought I was a therian but turns out I'm not i told me cousin over and over but it killed me how she always said "Eli I said this so many time we are roleplay therian it got on my damn nerves soĀ  just said flip it it took me 4-6 months to realize that im just an otherkin because I don't identify as a full animal yet I identify as half human
Fav Color: purple blue back white

Report Reply

Reply by KOOL AID FAN

posted

Name: Ā idk rn but you can call me whatever you want

Pronouns: Ā he / himĀ 

Kintypes: I'm also a cerberus, which is mostly for coping/comfort but i don't like calling it a coping-link for some reason.
either have heavy fiction flickers or soul-bonds/headmates that influence my identity sometimes.

Awakening Story: found out about otherkin at 14 and thought i was one. that's sort of all i feel comfortable sharing right now.

Fav Color: red!

Report Reply

Reply by ZIM

posted

Name: ZIM
Pronouns: ASK!
Kintypes: ALIENKIN (IRKENKIN RESPECTIVELY)
Awakening Story: PHANTOM PARTS + NOT FEELING RIGHT AS A HUMAN
Fav Color: GREEN

Report Reply

Reply by NilesTheRobot

posted

Name: Jacket
Pronouns: He/Spark/They
Kintypes: Robotkin (Possibly also dollkin?)
Awakening Story: Would rather not say, its complicated
Fav Color: Red

Report Reply

Reply by Mr Vince Whiskerz!!!!

posted
updated

Name: vincent!!
Pronouns: mew/nya/star/plush
Kintypes: i'm a vincent afton (blueycapsules) fictionhearted!!
Awakening Story: so very funny very silly goofy story. my close friend split an introject of me who's an IRL of vincent...fun. i mean i didn't realize until about a month later but i'm surprised it took that long given...
Fav Color:purple, obviously. also red like scotty <3

edit because i didn't realize fictionhearted and synpath were different things. i'm a bit new to this lol.

Report Reply

Reply by Ryuu

posted
updated

Name: Ryuu
Pronouns: They/Them or nameself
Kintypes: Dream Dragon
Other identities: pacific ocean long (Kardiatype), Uzumaki Naruto (Hearttype)
Questioning: rupicola bird (paratype), dragonite (quoiluntary para-linktype)
Awakening Story:Ā I don't really have a definite awakening.

First is when child stage--feeling "different from everyone else", drawn to "dinosaur with horns and wings" and making figuring and drawings of said creatures. I walked on my tip toes, I like to crawl on fours, making all sorts of little noises. We (the family) toss it up as something autistic, later in life we use ā€œthatā€™s just something a autistic behaviorā€ as a excuse/cover up for my draconic behaviour.

I used to also verbally separate myself from the others, calling them ā€œyou humansā€. My parents spend a long time to teach me that itā€™s rude.

Then, I find out the creature I've been obsessing over is called dragons. And suddenly I have a name for the mystery that is ā€¦.me.

About highschool time, I found a draconic/furry forum online and spend the teenage years there, where I just ā€œdevelopedā€ my current kinbody out of nowhere. Looking back at it, I'm still confused on why I have the idea to draw me as I am. Perhaps little me just, knows, there certainly is very little dragon who are bright orange furred, white feathered, with not a scale in sight and cannot breath any sort of elemental breath. Perhaps that's just another awakening, the knowledge of the self.

Also highschool time, a friend took my family and me up and deep into some mountain to see a monk who can read some sort of heavenly book. There, in front of many strangers, the monk himself being surprised "oh wow! you really did reincarnated from a dragon!" after double checking with my mom if I do things like raptor arm or walk as if digitigraded. By then, I was already self aware of my draconity. That wasn't a awakening, merely a confirmation. But that was merely a past which I no longer am. We grew over time, not to mention over lifetimes.
And just as if someone decide that Iā€™m finally ready, about three years ago, I found the word otherkin (also the same time I found nonbinary), and then that's my social awakening where I finally, FINALLY, have a word for my feelings, knowing that I am not alone. Through there, I found this wonderful community.

In essence, I was well prepared for my otherkinity before finding out about the term. Having a spiritual background in which people believe in past lives and dragons are real in this spiritual culture helps.
Fav Color: my color, orange uwu

Report Reply

Reply by SilliestSharkboy

posted

Name: Requin
Pronouns:He/glub/splish/splash/paw
Kintypes: red fox and violetblood
Awakening Story: I have known I was a red fox for a very long time now, I have always had a connection with them and I was somewhere around ten when I realised that I actually was a fox. As for figuring out I was a violetblood, I always had ties to the ocean, It's always been where i felt the most at home. I thought I was a zebra shark at first, which, in some sense I am, but after reading homestuck I started to connect with the trolls very much and in time, realised I was one.
Fav Color:Ā violet!!

Report Reply

Reply by octoberghosty

posted

Name: October
Pronouns: they/them
Kintypes: ghost, cat, zombie, maned wolf
Awakening Story: i grew up with people who were so i just always kinda had an idea :3
Fav Color: moss green!

Report Reply

Reply by Cosmo/Any Kin Name

posted
updated

Name: Cosmo/Any kin name
Pronouns: He/They
Kintypes: Fictionkin! I have a really long kin list but my main kins are Flowey (undertale) Yellow guy (dhmis) annnd the collector (toh)
Awakening Story: okay so back when i first played undertale i almost instantly knew i had a deep connection to flowey, i felt as if i was him, and at the time i was young enough to just beleive this no explanation needed, but then as i grew up i realised oh this isnt normal, so i jumped from beleif to beleif till i eventually knew it was reincarnation (for me atleast) But i didnt realise there was others who beleived in this, so for a while i was sorta in a limbo of am i crazy or is this a delusion? and it wasnt until after i felt this connection with the collector too that i went and searched for others who beleived the same, and then i found the otherkin conmunity and since then i have been fictionkin *insert the yipee creature here*Ā 
Fav Color:Ā  yellow or purple!

Report Reply

Reply by elysium

posted

Name: elysium

Kintypes: fictionkin (ardyn izunia, hidan, and kuroki kaze)

Awakening Story: complicated, though i was quite young when it happened.

Fav Color: red

Report Reply

Reply by hYdr@

posted

Name: Hydra
Pronouns: genderfluid
Kintypes: cuttlefish and santarem marmosetĀ 
Awakening Story: to complicated so its basically i was sitting on the couch at my house and felt phantom limbs of a cuttlefish and like a week after that i had a shift of my other one the santarem marmosetĀ 
Fav Color: any

Report Reply

Reply by AcornTheNerd

posted

Name: acorn :]
Pronouns: they/he + any neos
Kintypes: demon, cryptid, fae, deity
Awakening Story: not much really, i don't remember any big moment lol
Fav Color: red!!

Report Reply

Reply by KARKAT

posted

Name: SEPTIC
Pronouns: ASK
Kintypes: FICTIONKIN, OTHERKIN
Awakening Story: I CANT REMEMBER, BAD MEMORY
Fav Color: GREEN

Report Reply

Reply by div

posted

Name: div
Pronouns: they/it and various neopronouns
Kintypes: divine beast and fictionkin (among others)
Awakening Story: i knew i wasn't entirely human from a very young age. i suppressed it more as i got older, especially when my friend group entered that phase of making fun of everything "cringe", but i eventually learned to accept myself again during high school, alongside many other self-discoveries i made during that time.
Fav Color: depends on my mood

Report Reply

Reply by LEVIATHAN

posted

Name: Leviathan (or levi! I mostly go by levi)

Pronouns: he/it/rot/decay and more

Kintypes: primarily zombiekin but also vampirekin, ghostkin, alienkin, demonkin, corvid/crow therian

Awakening Story: ok all of mine are different since they were at different times n all that but like for zombiekin i kinda mainly figured it out through a song i like thats abt zombies, ill try to explain a bit, basically i always had signs of it but it never clicked until listening to that song.

Fav Color: green. Specifically shades of dark green.

Report Reply

Reply by Anakin šŸšŸ¾

posted

Name: Anakin

Pronouns: he/him they/them

Kintypes: saint bernard, Canadian lynx, red wolf, raven, lion

Awakening story: Pinkdolphin showed up on my recommendation on yt during my furry phase and now im here after finding a lot more :)

Fav color:purple and greenĀ 

Report Reply

Reply by ROOKS / NOIZE / JET / FUNFETTI šŸ«€

posted

Name: rooks, zombi, rano, rebel

Pronouns: she/they/it/he + neos

Kintypes: rookie from club penguin, also the octolings from the splatoon series

Awakening Story: i got this weird feeling in my gut that something wasn't right about me, like I wasn't 100% human?? so i did a bit of research and shortly after something in my brain ended up clicking and that's basically how i got here, if that makes sense

Fav Color: green/black/pink/purple, but all colors r good at the same time

Report Reply

Reply by list of names in links :]

posted

Name: uhh i have,,, many
Pronouns: he/they/it/she
Kintypes: fictionkin nd otherkin
Awakening Story: i knew i wasnt like other kids from a young age, i was obsessed with fictional worlds, to the point they became my worlds, they felt like something i knew from long ago, like a distant memory, specific characters stood out, and over time well i realised i was em, i didnt know a word for it until i was 13 but sinceĀ  i found the word fictionkin+otherkin, ive been using it
Fav Color: yellow or purple

Report Reply

Reply by yoshisocks

posted

Name: max/sour/grim/micah
Pronouns: all prns
Kintypes: still looking more into everything but currently a questioning polymorph and voidkin or voidlinker?? still very confused :')
Awakening Story: i discovered this community last year and have been questioning for a good long while joining multiple places to learn more but when i discovered it i almost instantly got phantom wings and throughout time have experienced more and more phantom limbs etc but before i discovered the community i was already trying to shift as a shapeshifter to my dr and everytime i closed my eyes it felt like my shape and size kept changing idk if that makes sense but yeah thats a short little summary of it so TADA :D
Fav Color: all are great but if i had to choose i'd say green

Report Reply

Reply by Samy!

posted
updated

Name: Samy/Sun/Will/Randie/ZombiĀ 

Pronouns: He/Him

Kintypes: fictionkin/ghostkin [Sunny Afton] and zombiekin

Awakening Story: I had this feeling of "this is not me" and connection to the concept of non-death since I was a little kid, but allĀ happened the last year.

I had discovered this comic on Twitter and I "related to much" to the Mrs Afton character. Feeling a deep connection that just wasn't "she's just like me", later I found what fictionkin was, now I'm here. Everything else is linked to personal things, so that's all

Fav Color: PURPLEĀ 

Report Reply

Reply by MAYA !! āœ®

posted

name: mo / addy / rosemary but i love all of my kin names !!
pronouns: my pronouns change often bc iā€™m genderfluid so just use anything :3
kintypes: addison wells (zombies) [selfhood] , mo banjaree (lemonade mouth) , gabriella montez (high school musical) , mack fox (teen beach movie) , rosemary (mlp pandoraverse au) + arctic fox , cat n dog therian !!
awakening story: i always had animalistic tendencies but i never really questioned them until i got older and got curious . i did some research and thought i was a pet regressor at first but after looking into it some more i realized that iā€™m a therian ! as for my fictionkin awakening , i really identified with a character and saw myself as them but never understood what that connection was until a fictionkin came up on my twitter timeline . afterwards i googled what fictionkin were and realized i am one !
fav color: blue and yellow :]

Report Reply

Reply by GhostMolars

posted

Name: [REDACTED] or flower kid :3
Pronouns: they/it/teeth/blu/warm/sleepy/mew/hug/syl
Kintypes: ghost, something cat aligned i havent figured out yet and a whole bunch of fictionkins!
Awakening Story: rather not share <3

Report Reply

Reply by Yasha Nydoorin

posted
updated

Name: YashaĀ 
Pronouns: he/it/they
Kintypes: otherkin(demon and hellhound), therian (werewolf/wolf) and fictionkin ( so many)
Awakening Story: I have so many stories but you know when you play a game and your like why are they literally me and then realize you visualize yourself as them
Fav Color: black, purple, and blue

Report Reply

Reply by Hamie

posted

Name: Myles/Tails(prefer Tails)
Pronouns: He/They
Kintypes: Still trying to figure kintype out but I am fictionkin Tails the fox.
Awakening Story: It actually happened in some collaboration. I first had a very vivid memory of being Tails and feeling so many sensations hit me at once. A bit later I wrote a letter to my brother(very close found family met in 2016-2017ish) telling him about how I am highly assured that he is Sonic in that life I had as Tails and we had a nice hug moment. And all of a sudden we exchanged mems and funny stuff and- here I am now.
Fav Color: Blue(aheheh..) and Green.

Report Reply

Reply by P41NTZ!

posted

hi hi!

Name: Virus, Chip,Ā P41NTZ/Paintz, or Casini
Pronouns: Any but she/her (it/its pref!)
Kintypes: Malware / AI (it's complicated), (Homestuck) Troll, (Minecraft) Enderman, Red fox, Pavement Ant + Crow
Hearttypes: I'm also (minecraft) Slimekith :33
Awakening Story: I've always known the malware part, for others, it's complicated
Fav Color: Blue or green :3

Report Reply

Reply by bonnie

posted
updated

Name: Omori
Pronouns: He/Him
Kintypes: Fictionkin (ask for kin list.) Otherkin (Vampire)
Awakening Story: kinda complicated ;;
Fav Color: Red!

Report Reply

Reply by ZIGGY

posted
updated

Name: Ziggy, Michael, Alastor, sonic
Pronouns: he/it + neos
Kintypes: fictionkin, demonkin
Awakening Story: always knew I was nonhuman.
Fav Color: green

Report Reply

Reply by Stasis

posted

Heya, we're Stasis (he/him), and we're literally a Shadow the Hedgehog reincarnate. We're a system too, so we use we/us Pronouns for ourselves. Just popping in to introduce ourselves šŸ¾ make our presence known.

minors, do not add us.

Report Reply

Reply by YI SANG

posted

Name: Giovanni, but any of my kin names + source names work (I'm an introject of Xu Minghao (SVT), Nene Kusanagi (PJSK) and Netzach (PM).)
Pronouns: they/them/their/themself, es/esse/essence/essenceself
Kintypes: conceptkin, fictionkin (Albedo, Yi Sang, Crowberry), therian (meissner lop, occasionally a crow.)
Awakening Story: There's too much that could be said, I'm afraid.
Fav Color: You ask difficult questions. I jest, it's probably green or something.

Report Reply

Reply by KaleyBabezzz

posted

Name: Kaley or Quill (either is fine by me)

Pronouns: She/He/They

Kintypes: Vampire, Questioning Wolf

Awakening Story: Idk I just feel like i've always been a vampire and i just loveeee blxxd :)

Fav Color: Black, Red, And Green!

Report Reply

Reply by Steve/slim

posted

Name: Tracy/Edward/Tyler
Pronouns: He/it/they/bone/gore/dog/haunted/grave
Kintypes: Fictionkin, therian, copinlink and otherkin!!Ā 
Awakening Story:its long and i dont want it to look too complicatedĀ 
Fav Color: green!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Tea

posted

Name: Tadgh
Pronouns: use my name or they/them
Kintypes: A dragon! more specifically ones more connected to the sea
Awakening Story: I've always know I was different and have always loved dragons, I came across the term therian some while ago and it really stuck with me and hearing the experiences of other therians/otherkin really made me realise that maybe I just was aswell, and turns out yes I am
Fav Color: blue!

Report Reply

Reply by Lex / Six

posted

Name: Lex
Pronouns: He/It
Kintypes: a lot of fictionkins
Awakening Story: Too long and complicated :']Ā 
Fav Color: orange

Report Reply

Reply by Sage

posted

Finally got around to making a spacehey...

Name: Sage or kin names
Kintypes: dragon, feline, various fictionkin, and others
Awakening Story: ... It's complicated. I do love hearing awakening stories, but I don't have a coherent one, as such.
Fav Color: neon violet

Report Reply

Reply by beast

posted

Name: Zipp or Koa
Pronouns: He/She (or they/them if weā€™re using We/Us instead of I/Me)
Kintypes: questioning everything rnĀ 
Awakening Story: idek
Fav Color: purple and red

Report Reply

Reply by Danica

posted

Name: Danica, but you can call me Dan if you want
Pronouns: She/They regularly, He/Him as JParty, and He/They or He/Him as Mr Boringsworth
Kintypes: Mr Boringsworth (RB Battles) and JParty (Bloxy Awards/Roblox/RB Battles)
Awakening Story: I wasn't feeling real one day and that's when I officially had my first kinshift to Mr Boringsworth. And just yesterday, I was listening to music from my JParty playlist when I was just feeling weird, got a kin memory for JParty and I had my kinshift to JParty then and there!
Fav Color: Purple :]
Stupid fun fact is that my voice can kind of change when I have kinshifts to reflect the character, my voice is stupidly deep when I shift to JParty lmao

Report Reply

Reply by āœ¬Chris McLeanāœ¬

posted
updated

Name: use kin names [preferably whatever is on my profile]
Pronouns: he/it/glitch
Kintypes: demonkin + fictionkin! [kinlist pinned on profile.]
Awakening Story: it's a long story. i worked out which labels i was aligned with very slowly and am still constantly questioning and working myself out.
Fav Color:Ā red

Report Reply

Reply by mossy :]

posted

Name:Ā Mossy or Maul
Pronouns:Ā xe/xem, he/him, & it/its
Kintypes:Ā Maul (Star Wars, esp. The Clone Wars), elfkind (see better explanation/details here)
Awakening Story:Ā oh man it was a long one. in 2019 I extensively researched the Silver Elves and other old elfkind online groups from a skeptical but curious perspective, and I ended up struggling with my own otherkinity and s'elfhood instead. not the same type of elf, but it was still pretty ironic. I realized I was Maul in 2022 (after a long time of thinking it was just a constel-type) due to a very vivid memory-dream. turns out my favorite Star Wars character since when I was 3 or 4 was me all along lmao
Fav Color:Ā aaauuughhh don't make me choose >:( but if I had to pick I'd say blue I think. hitting post before I can change my mind

Report Reply

Reply by Fishy

posted

Name: Fishy
Pronouns: she/her
Kintypes: Undyne (Undertale), Red Impostor (Among Us, yes I'm serious)
Awakening Story: I'd rather not share.
Fav Color: RED

Report Reply

Reply by ā­C41N3!!!1!!ā­

posted
updated

Name: Ace (Or any kin names!! Infact Please use kin names!!)
Pronouns: He/they
Kintypes: Flowey (UT) Fern (AT) Collector (TOH) Stolas (HB) Edit: ALSO IM RACCOON THERIAN AND CAT THERIAN AND DEMON KIN
Awakening Story: i kind of always knew ig
Fav Color: black <3

Report Reply

Reply by debian / ozo

posted

Name: debian, texty, or cool glasses (last two are the names of my kintypes (i think thats the word))
Pronouns: they/them, it/its, almost any neopronoun, occasionally she/her and he/him
Kintypes: fictionkin (texty from hfjONE and cool glasses from object filler !!)
Awakening Story: so me and my friend (whos also a fictionkin) were watching hfjONE on a call, and i pointed out that i get like, supper happy when ppl compliment texty, and i sorta feel like saying 'i' when talking abt texty, and kit was like 'dude that sounds like a fictionkin' and then it all clicked lmao
Fav Color: light goldenrod yellow or blue !!

Report Reply

Reply by sp1r1td0g

posted

Name: Pluto :p
Pronouns: He/ its
Kintypes: Coyote, werewolf, dog, zombie, ghost thing, satyr, church grim, robot, and cryptid!! ā€šŸ’«
Awakening Story: most are psychological/ from autism and one day just going "OH that's me that explains things" and some have just been there forever ^_^
Fav Color: purble or black

Report Reply