« News and Politics Forum

I'm so glad that i don't live in the US

c'mon don't get offended. you know i'm a lucky mf and that you're all fucked over there <3

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by almarina

posted

I was waiting for a dumbass who thinks that countries that are not the US are getting bombed. Did I specifically say that I live in Ukraine? No, because I don't. Get informed. UNDERSTAND the news, open a book sometimes and go to school (and pray to not get shot while you're in class, i guess...)

Report Reply

Reply by winniee

posted

as someone who is a poc and lives in the us, you are valid. i hate it here and i wish i had the means to leave

Report Reply

Reply by Alex Daeling

posted

moving to the uk when me and my boyfriend save up enough to get out of this shithole

Report Reply

Reply by 🖤🪨STONE🪨🖤

posted

i just hate living.... and how everywhere is racist 

Report Reply

Reply by Emaemaema

posted

My country is not known for its intelligence or its respect for human rights, but the United States is the country that makes everyone around it MISERABLE for its super inflated ego. For example, if the Capitol were taken over by these fascists, ALL COUNTRIES would be in danger now, more than we already are. Even their problems are taken more seriously than anyone else. I literally saw people from the United States believe that there is no police brutality outside the United States; I saw a compatriot who lives there saying how she is treated as inferior to black people born in the United States because she is Afro-Latin, not a black woman from the United States. It's a terrible country with terrible people.

Report Reply