DEPENDE, só preciso dos meus amigos lá para ser bom 

Report Reply

Reply by Arzzy

posted

DEPENDE, só preciso dos meus amigos lá para ser bom 

Report Reply

Reply by Khara

posted

H0n3stly? H0rr1bl3, th3 sch00l syst3m 1s h0rr1bl3 4nd I st1ll h4v3 4 y34rs l3ft. I just w4nt t0 b3 a k1d :(

Report Reply

Reply by Raugh

posted

Its been good I guess. Im just sleep deprived kinda lol

Report Reply

Reply by Esth☆

posted

Eu Amo os professores e o ambiente mas quando você convive com pessoas horríveis que não se respeitão nem sabem a palavra limite esse ambiente é tóxico e doentio principalmente quando você vive por validação acadêmica que infelizmente é o meu caso, mas eu tento melhorar mas isso se torna tão difícil pra mim por que eu tenho tido muitas crises e eu não sei oque ocasiona elas e nem como faze-las parar eu realmente preciso de ajuda mas não sei como falar isso pra a minha mãe ou qualquer outra pessoa, e sempre eu sou precionada pelos meus professores, pois eles meio que me comparam ou ficam falando se eu tiro 4 de 5, você podia ser melhor ou quando eles falam será que você vai ser a melhor da classe ou vai tirar a maior nota isso fica na minha cabeça me deixando louca

Report Reply

Reply by max

posted

well, fist and second year were difficult, my classmates used to be mean, but i changed school and im much happier now, but my group of friends just graduated and i got two years lefts, so i miss them a lots. I only have one friend on my classroom, he is really nice and we are very close, but i still feel like a part of me is missing. I know a lot of people thinks im weird, but im just trying to be happy with who i am

Report Reply

Reply by max

posted

well, fist and second year were difficult, my classmates used to be mean, but i changed school and im much happier now, but my group of friends just graduated and i got two years lefts, so i miss them a lots. I only have one friend on my classroom, he is really nice and we are very close, but i still feel like a part of me is missing. I know a lot of people thinks im weird, but im just trying to be happy with who i am

Report Reply

Reply by Nico🥩〪⠂⭒

posted

incredibly bad, don't get me wrong, I enjoy studying and learning new things every day but what is not nice at all is being the weirdo in the classroom or even at school (therefore, obviously, I have no friends), it is not nice either. when you don't learn an important subject and constantly have pressure from your parents saying "we're trying really hard so you DON'T fail in school" now I'm a little VERY mixed up with school topics and schedules and I'm REALLY confused.

Report Reply

Reply by awri

posted
updated

im in online school so its not that bad!(*^▽^*), but it adds on to the drained and barely motivated feeling i already have ꒰ ♡◞ ˕ ก ꒱. it makes me a little more busy (8am-2pm) than anything, which is why i barely wanna do track!! itll just add on to the stress૮(˶╥︿╥)ა and i would barely be able to go over my grandma on the weekend.

Report Reply

Reply by °• * ♡ Hattoo ♡ * •°

posted

school's going bad rn. I've been skipping a lot of classes just because of the teachers, and my reputation in the classroom is going bad too.

Report Reply

Reply by Lilyily

posted

uhmm, I just started yesterday at a new school, I'm new there and on that day I really made a lot of "friends" and when I showed up everything went relatively well BUT, the year before, it really was a nightmare, a teacher used to humiliate me and treat me badly in class embarrassing me, my classmates were annoying and my situation at home was not the best, it was terrible for me, to the point that I WANTED TO LEAVE THERE at all costs and my father only insisted that no, he didn't care, the only way to get out of there It was losing the year so they wouldn't accept me anymore and well... you know, cheers to all those who are bad at their school! I can understand your displeasure

Report Reply

Reply by Theo

posted

la verdad es horrible. No soy alguien de poner mucha atención, me distraigo con lo más mínimo y me cuesta. Aún así, no sé cómo estoy en el cuadro y el 2do mejor estudiante, tengo varios diplomas pero sinceramente, ¿De qué me sirve? Mis compañeros y otros chicos del colegio me odian. He escuchado cosas que no son ciertas sobre mí, bajando algo de reputación entre los profesores. Lo peor son mis padres, pero mi papá es horrible. Él exige un promedio excelente, notas perfectas, y más en matemáticas. Nunca fui bueno en esa materia, una vez me saqué un 4 y me quitaron el teléfono por varias semanas. Todos esperan un futuro exitoso en mi XD.
Fue como desahogo DX

Report Reply

Reply by Kun<yEnn__

posted

Bad cuz none of my friends were in my class, also the mayority of my friends are not from my school. 

Report Reply

Reply by kari

posted

lo mas horrible de la vida...

Report Reply

Reply by NiKOLAi SP♤DE

posted

My school sucks I'm convinced they hate us all. They keep cutting classes and the classes they leave you literally learn nothing in. I'm on the cheer squad and it's HELL the coach is delusional and says one thing then gets mad when we do it cause she changed her mind without telling anyone, she lies, and just straight up doesn't have ANY discipline and lets the mean girls run rampant while she punishes the people who are doing what they're supposed to for making ONE mistake. The drama department is full of nepotism--none of the leads have ever been in any actual music classes, they just have babysat the director's kids for years. There's no actual talent. Also friend groups suck. Mine don't invite me anywhere and ignore me, then when I tell them how it's making me feel they say it's my fault for not asking to come along when I wasn't even aware anything was happening. Then they claim they never hang out without me, even though I've caught them all hanging out without me on multiple occasions.  

sorry...that was a rant...

Report Reply

Reply by Lilium

posted

i understand you, in my case i hate grow 

Report Reply

Reply by KnotDE44D

posted

Its not the best but its better than my house. Idk, i wanna graduate but at the same time i dont wanna do it  

Report Reply

Reply by Duarda

posted

E Considered a middle ground, there have been few good ones there, there was one time when a boy took something suspicious there, bullying is others, I even had "good friendships", but this year I'm finally changing schools,I'm confident it will be better :))

Report Reply

Reply by Dia ღ

posted

school is draining me so much my hair is falling out from the stress i don't have a normal sleep schedule i wake up at 6 am then go to sleep after school then wake up at night get no sleep whatsoever and it just keeps going like today i finally slept through the night but because i slept through the day AND night im that tired that i couldn't even wake up. i really hope my mom puts me online next year. i just wanna graduate so bad already this year the work is pretty easy but if i don't keep up with it it just piles up at this point i have nothing to do in all of my classes i finish the work before the actual class starts i don't even have a crush or friends so thats always fun and my school doesnt let you use your phones and if they see you with it they take it and give it to you at the end of the school day including headphones like ..... thats so weird  i have constant headaches all the time to the point where i have a pill bottle in my bag bc it happens almost every day the kids are also kinda weird like theyre always screaming theres this guy that he was telling his friend how disgusting he thinks a girl is like just horrible things about her when all the girl did was like him. calling her weird fat disgusting stalker and everything like WHATTTTTT anyway i  have a headache right now and im doing nothing in this class....................................

Report Reply

Reply by Lime★Soda

posted

pretty bad, loud people, hard subjects, no people that likes stuff i like, boys aways talk bout football and girls just gossip about eachothers

Report Reply

Reply by S.st4rcat

posted

Digamos que buena, aunque el último año no me e sentido muy bien estando ahí pero x 

Report Reply

Reply by 𝙢𝙡𝙮𝙮𝙮

posted

It's so much better! 

I'd say that last year was not good, because I had some friends problems.

I felt alone, but not anymore!! ;D

I'm actually, a little excited for this year :33

Report Reply

Reply by Clon4sixX

posted

Aveces suele ser muy aburrida, me siento muy sola, tengo mi pareja en la escuela, pero le doy su espacio para que haga sus cosas con amigos. Paso muy sola en el ultimo tiempo dentro de la escuela, no salgo en los recreos, me quedo sola en mi salon, me siento incomoa ahi, la escuela habla mucho de mi relacion  y se meten en donde no deben, mis amigas no se juntan conmigo, me cambiaron por alguien que saben que me llevo mal, siguen siendo mis amigas, hablamos de vez en cuando, casi nada. Siento que no encajo ahi, al principio era genial estar en la escuela, ahora estoy tan sola.

Report Reply

Reply by koi_estrellitAa

posted

Me molestan mucho por mis gustos y actitud, en realidad siempre lo han hecho, pero desde q entré a secundaria son más intensos (⇀‸↼‶) supongo q me hacen "bullying", pero no c si llamarlo así. Respecto a las notas, soy un buen alumno, muy estricto con mis notas :b

Report Reply

Reply by Mika

posted

a lot of my "friends" are not good people, and i dont know how to leave them

Report Reply

Reply by haon

posted

pretty chill classmates, but there are some weird ass teachers. :|

Report Reply

Reply by sofrat13

posted

tbh my school rn is pretty chill, but if you don't mind me talking abt my old school, jesus the bullying was off the charts, and only bc i don't speak the language, yeah the people on that school made me hate this country wich is sad bc it has such a rich cultir

Report Reply

Reply by Mara✧

posted

Reply by 𝓗𝓪𝓲𝔀𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓼

posted
updated

la odio. no es lo peor pero no me gusta la gente de ahi, me va bien y todo pero no me gusta la escuela, lo mejor de ahi es mi pequeño grupo de amigos y ya.

Report Reply

Reply by grell

posted

It was going horrible for about 2 years; I had good grades but I was really depressed and dreaded school every day. Kids regularly made fun of me and I had to visit the guidance counselor multiple times because I didn't know if I would hurt my self. My mental health has improved drastically since entering high school though; the kids are much nicer than they were at my middle school and I have felt much more confident about my self. I love my new classes as well, the teachers are all very nice and I'm mostly good at the work I receive. I know people always say that "things get better" when you're depressed, but they really do. Please stay strong. <3

Report Reply

Reply by Julia

posted

It’s alright. I have some friends but most people there suck and are mean. It’s kinda hard to find people with similar interests as me in my school. My grades are pretty good tho and I have the best teacher ever :))

Report Reply

Reply by Maximomo

posted

I'm in a program called early college where we get to go the main campus of a college early, I'm in my sophomore year right now and I'm scared about what will happen next semester. Last semester I did poorly in my college class so now I NEED to make a B or more to not get kicked off the program ( ;`Д´)

Report Reply

Reply by 💞~Jaywow~💞

posted

School honestly sucks for me there is so much drama and I've lost some friends, my grades suck as well I failed like two classes and I just really hope that once I go back to school I can do better and not procrastinate.

Report Reply

Reply by 💞~Jaywow~💞

posted

School honestly sucks for me there is so much drama and I've lost some friends, my grades suck as well I failed like two classes and I just really hope that once I go back to school I can do better and not procrastinate.

Report Reply

Reply by sid<3

posted

school is draininggggg

Report Reply

Reply by ʚ🎀liv🎀ɞ

posted

kinda annoying, i hate the ppl around. next year im switching school bc were moving

Report Reply

Reply by Maria

posted

ngl its truly amazing this year might be my favourite even though the teachers are o our asses with all these tests that are rather hard tbh anyway they are super funny and these 5 girls in my class just the 2nd day after our first day back in school we made such a strong bond I love it 

Report Reply

Reply by noah!!!

posted

AWFUL

im about to graduate and i literally dk wtf im gonna do. ive never had a job i cant drive, and im having a hard time doing any of my work so my grades have been the lowest theyve ever been. it SUCKS school is so lame

Report Reply

Reply by rick712

posted

Absolutely hating the bullies, but i love being productive. I can not wait summer so i can have a little break from this bittersweet feeling. 

Report Reply

Reply by tinfoilhat

posted

fast paced as freak

Report Reply

Reply by Tulip

posted

I think it's pretty decent. Principal and higher staff are a bunch of assholes but the teachers (for the most part) are nice. I've kept my grades pretty high, and found something I love doing (the Choir)

Report Reply

Reply by 0nline_freak O_o

posted

Its alright, dont like when ppl make fun of me tho with is most of the time.

Report Reply

Reply by Emy :3

posted

Hell, in simple words, a place where you supposedly come to learn and make friends. (they literally just destroy our mental health and antisocial people are not even taken into account) 

This is my opinion guys :b

Report Reply

Reply by cielo

posted

very cool, best way to hang out with friends and make new friends, plus you can have goofy times with them. the work isn't that bad, it just cant be procastinated since its somewhat constant but other than that, its super cool

Report Reply

Reply by Malak

posted

it's been tiringggg, senior year has been not good so far and there's my act trial in a few days that I just can't get my head to prep for that's gonna for sure kill me

Report Reply

Reply by mils

posted

terribleeeeeeeeeee

Report Reply

Reply by mils

posted

terribleeeeeeeeeee

Report Reply

Reply by Tisiphone

posted
updated

It’s actually so stressful atm because I’ve got mock exams in 2 weeks, but I’ve not revised anything and the procrastination is strong (literally made this whole profile instead of doing work) 

Report Reply

Reply by Tricky

posted

School has been great so far Def got myself into some drama but it literally did not affect me at all XD, failing 2 classes but that's cuz I missed 1 week of school and did not do any work. Made a TON of new friends and still making more (hopefully) 

Report Reply

Reply by Stanley Fisher =}

posted