posted

Forum: Teen chat Group

What’s it like for all of you???

Report Topic

261 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ♡penisman♡

posted

Not great, constantly worrying about school has really taken a toll on my mental health recently. I look forward and enjoy being around my friends, but that also puts a lot of stress on me. I've always felt that I am inferior to everyone, I tend to idolize my friends, and I constantly feel that I'm not enough for them. So, it could be better.

sorry, this is just me complaining.

Report Reply

Reply by hila :)

posted

complaining is fine too, thanks for sharing :)

Report Reply

Reply by Olivia

posted

To be honest, it sucks. I just moved to where I lived and I'm one of the two people who are top of our class. The people here are stuck up (which might be a teenager thing) and closed off. And the libraries here suck as well, so I don't have any of the same resources and I can't wait to get out

Report Reply

Reply by wintrr

posted

flat out bad

Report Reply

Reply by Ghost_Society

posted

I'm homeschooled and they don't expect me to turn in something every day, but even trying to motivate myself to turn in something weekly is challenging. 

Report Reply

Reply by Nazaan

posted

I would personally say school is pretty much alright, but it kind of sucks when you're left alone with nobody to relate or have fun with. But then seems like I'm uninteresting to others, not a problem tho

Report Reply

Reply by izzy :)

posted

ngl i’m actually rlly enjoying it rn cause i’m in college (like UK 16-18 college) and its a lot more chill than actual school and i’m happier there esp cause it’s for music

Report Reply

Reply by Cemre

posted

Honestly not the best place my anxiety isn’t really helping me and ı hate when ı constantly worry about school :/ 

Report Reply

Reply by Cemre

posted

Honestly not the best place my anxiety isn’t really helping me and ı hate when ı constantly worry about school :/ 

Report Reply

Reply by laya

posted

decent, at least i have the pleasure to look at him !

Report Reply

Reply by N40M1

posted

i really hate going to school i only go so I can get it over with and to see my friends :p

Report Reply

Reply by W4lk3r

posted

Its been okkk... I'm trying to get into dual enrollment soon and I need to take my SATS, so thats a little stressful, but other than that its been fine enough I guess. Just annoying people and even more annoying teachers. 

Report Reply

Reply by ramune

posted

i really dont like it haha

Report Reply

Reply by Anissa

posted

Honestly ass my mental health has been through the roof and school hasn't been helping.

Report Reply

Reply by Aleeia

posted
updated

School is pretty overwhelming with work and stuff. I have friends, but nobody really talks or invites me to things, so I pretty much feel like I'm not included. But its fun overall :)

Report Reply

Reply by Mae

posted

Pretty sad ngl. It’s spring break and I’m tired of being at home, but I know when I go back to school I’ll remember why I hate it lol

Report Reply

Reply by Yandeko

posted

I hate the people at my school, most of them treat me badly and are assholes with me :(

Report Reply

Reply by jess <3

posted

it honestly sucks. i get harassed by guys in my class being called emo, gay, the f slur, ugly, gross, fat, etc. and they get physically violent as in pushing me, slapping me, punching me, tripping me and at one point some guy tried pouring paint on me and then poured desk sanitizer on me.

and the teachers are even worse. one of my teachers call me emo and rude infront of my whole class and doesnt care when people come grab my stuff and throw it across the room. at one point my teacher walked into my classroom while we were eating lunch and some guy grabbed my lunch and threw it away. i went to my principal and she just said that they are too nice to do it. 
the guys in my class grab my binders, backpack, books, and other stuff and pour water on it, throw it, and just generally try to ruin my stuff. i asked one guy to stop because i had a mental breakdown during class and he just said 'its a joke ur too sensitive' honestly school sucks and i wanna switch schools but i dont wanna completely restart

Report Reply

Reply by Emma <3

posted

Awful. i want to die

Report Reply

Reply by Kirstin <3

posted

It’s terrible all the people in my school are chavs and roadmen 

Report Reply

Reply by Kirstin <3

posted

Report Reply

Reply by Kirstin <3

posted

Report Reply

Reply by kmila_w4y

posted

horrible, todo es tan pesado, y se siente mal tener miedo de socializar, siento que soy invisible pero al mismo tiempo todos me ven....

Report Reply

Reply by moxieee

posted

i mean its not BAD-

im just really stupid so my grades are always low. 
plus my teachers are kinda homophobic
and everythings like dirty
but other than that, i was able to meet some nice people who actually like me lol
id rather go to hollywood arts tho ;-;

Report Reply

Reply by kari

posted

its coming to the end of my secondary school time, i start my gcses in about 10 days and after that im leaving in june. secondary school has been horrible for me, i havent had alot of luck with finding solid friends, ive been on my own alot at school and now i kinda just struggle to talk to people but i stay with my boyfriend and his friends. i cant wait to leave honestly but i think it would be emotional leaving it and going into being an adult.

Report Reply

Reply by orangecat

posted

pretty peaceful? i don't really have many major feelings

i do get harassed a lot by boys though, sexually or against something about me

Report Reply

Reply by Lily <?>

posted

Literal ass. ive been procrastinating for months on end and if i dont get my shit together these last two weeks im going to have to repeat classes. My mental health has also been horrible during all of this and i keep focusing on the wrong things and not doing work and ive been spiraling. 

Report Reply

Reply by mrfmeyy

posted

I fuckin hate everyone there and ion wanna be there but I got straight A's and there's only a few weeks left so it's alr for now. I'm so done w it tho

Report Reply

Reply by mmmilye

posted

i don't like it 

Report Reply

Reply by ☆sofie☆

posted

tiring....

i go to a performing arts school so i have to dance everyday :(
im so glad school is out :)

Report Reply

Reply by jimmy :^)

posted

In high school school sucked. It was mentally draining and all the teachers expected so much from us for no reason. By my senior year I didn't even care about my grades and just wanted to pass. But this fall, I'm going into my second year of college and I'm so excited!! I love it and there is much more freedom than there was in high school. I really like my school, even though I don't talk to anyone lol :p

Report Reply

Reply by cece

posted

school for me is so stressful 

Report Reply

Reply by milica <3

posted
updated

well...

a school is a place where you'll see any types of kids and teens (depends if it's primary or high school), also the same goes for teachers 

in my experince, primary school was a hell
full of toxic kids
you couldn't believe anyone and that leaded to the misunderstandings 
teachers were decent, a few were pain in the ahh

but high school is (currently) going differently than primary school
still, there are toxic persons, but they hide it
there are a few ones that don't hide their toxicness
the thing that matters is that (somehow) you'll always find friends in high school that will be there for you (it doesen't matter if you have many or a few ones)
teachers are okay, but still some are highly sarcastic and indirectly rude

and now when i look back at the primary school days, there were more stupid situations that i'm still ashamed of, no matter what 
i cringe every time when i think of it 

Report Reply

Reply by par1s

posted

school is shit, lowkey teaches things we dont need and drains me out frfr

Report Reply

Reply by Ang<3

posted

School is tbh boring and draining but I try my best to see it as positive as it can since its my last year :'(. But rn school is going good and my grades are good hopefully they stay that way. 

Report Reply

Reply by lucyphobic

posted

I have been expelled by many schools unfortunately. I was.. what you'd call infamous. Most of the school treated me with bullying mixed with admiration, in a strange way. I'd get into fights regularly, and was known to be very violent. Only, because I was being harassed. (I'd never fight for no reason.) It's funny because I started homeschooling mid last school year, and they still talk about me. How "Lucy st@bbed someone," "Lucy brought a g*n to school," "Lucy is a r@cist," "Lucy cheated on her ex." False accusations, of course. A lot similar the game of telephone, if you've ever played it as a child. Now I'm homeschooled, it's nice bc I can cheat and I don't have to worry about ppl talking behind my back. School is a juicy drama filled environment packed with fake people that want what you have. That's my experience thank u for reading

Report Reply

Reply by Jules

posted

it’s easy and all my teachers are chill but it’s so BORINGGGGGG. I don’t have ANY of my friends from last year so now I’m on my own for now. 

Report Reply

Reply by cybrrr.tearz_

posted

Horrible.

Ive always been bullied for no reason in primary school, they just targeted me as a person they can intimidate, the same goes for some of my close friends who also used to get bullied by other kids.

When I started high school most of the kids were going to the high school that was literally located a new meters away from our elementary school,  but I decided to study at another place to avoid problems and make new friends but in the end what I found there was more bullies and fake friends, when that year finished I ended up with 0 new friends, so I changed back to the centre were all my elementary school friends studied.

When I started the second year of high school I thought everything was going to be ok, because I had a friend in class and my bff  and other old friend, but, oh boy, I WAS WRONG, in fact I consider that year ONE OF THE WORSTS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. I got bullied AGAIN and I lost lots of friends that were very important for me, even my best friend, who, guess what, THEY ALL TURNED OUT TO BE FAKE FRIENDS, I wish I saw the red flags before so in that way Ive prevented all the drama and sadness that came after. At the time when summer kicked in, I was still very sad about what happened and I could not stop blaming myself because of that.

This last year was much more relaxed, I didn't got bullied and I regained the trust of my other childhood best friend that I lost because of the manipulation of the bestfriend I lost the past year. Although at the start of the year I had a high social anxiety level and deppresion I've slowly overcome it and getting mentally better. Also this year I started bullying a little bit my old-new best friend exboyfriend because he acted like a total asshole with her and even cyber bullied her and other awful things.

Today is Tuesday 6, and the new school year starts in two days, and I wonder what is going to happen this time.

Report Reply

Reply by 𝔅𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔰

posted

Not that great but i guess we're all just pushing though just trying to make it through.

Report Reply

Reply by Mia

posted

I like it because this year has a lot of subjects that are my interest and most of the people in my class are very nice

Report Reply

Reply by cat

posted

i fucking hate & love school, i am a transferee so im not rlly close to a lot of my classmates but i still have ppl i can talk to and shits. so far, no one pisses me off or like make fun of me. i have a very boring life and school just colors it for me. before, all i do is be on my phone day to night. i like when i have activities to do and something to go to everyday. i also hate it bc my parents pressures me so much abt my grades. for example i got an 89 on my english subject for the 1st quarter, my 2nd to 4th quarter english grades can't be lower than that or else they'll take my phone. even without the punishments, i pressure myself and cry when i get an 84 and below grades, they don't have to add the stress lol.

Report Reply

Reply by Iggy

posted

School has been mixed for me. I have made new friends and stuff like that but my gawdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd. There's so many work to do, although I have been handling it pretty well. 

Report Reply

Reply by xXkf100Xx

posted

worse than hell

Report Reply

Reply by Victoria Madison

posted

Horrible 

Report Reply

Reply by hila :)

posted

honestly, school for me is ASS, i have no have friends and I get sadder everyday I go to that ghetto place

*Also, thank you for the brave people on here for opening up and expressing themselves without worry, this is a safe place for feelings :)*

Report Reply

Reply by ariloveztacoz

posted

Its not bad honestly, just stale. Most of my friends graduated so now im just kinda alone most days. But since I'm a senior, none of my classes are hard and I'm not stressed out so that's good ig.

Report Reply

Reply by hanny

posted

its not even that hard for me i'm just a serial procrastinator & bc of it i end up with a mountain of work to get done before the end of the semester. thankfully im in my last year of school so i'll be done soon T_T

Report Reply

Reply by *Key*

posted

ok , im homeschooled so my grades are great but no social life , and I'm graduating in june :( what am I gonna do.

Report Reply

Reply by julian

posted

It's alright, pretty bland. I don't really have that many friends, I'm not social bcos everyone just overwhlems me by how insanely loud they are. My grades are good and stuff. :D

Report Reply

Reply by Paulfargeix

posted

In my case, i kinda like my school where i have been since almost 12 years, so i know my school really well and i like it because it's a really old school (Built in the 1950's) and it's also a really big one (around 2000 students). Now i am in 11th grade and i kinda dislike my class, because the new system is bad and also the teatchers and my classmates are kinda bad this year. I really feel nostalgic of my 10th and 9th grades, thoses were really awesome years (I also miss a bit 7th grade but it's would never be as nice as 9th and 10th grade). I remember that during thoses 2 years, i had really nice classmates and we were just coming to school for having fun and doing stupids things with them, it was always a pleasure to meet my class and we were like big families and school helpt me to forget my problems. I remember that also my teatchers were really funny and nice with us. Now, everythings became less funny, I hope that chance will switch to my side one more year. :)

Report Reply