Topic: What’s school like for you?

Sort Replies:

Reply by cvpid444

posted

Well im not in school anymore but school was pretty much bad.

Report Reply

Reply by steve_sonic

posted

not really the best

Report Reply

Reply by Boa.Nicole.Smith

posted

Very much lame. Only fun with friends. Most teachers suck. So glad im going highschool in 7 months #readyforsummer

Report Reply

Reply by cyber-mimikyu

posted

my school is for neurodivergent people, so it's small (there's only one year 11 class, and it's 5 people). i prefer it to mainstream school, but the headteacher sucks :(((

Report Reply

Reply by L1NDY

posted

My school is so grim, there's over 200 of us Year 11s and we have our own block - every lunch time me and my friends end up having to flee due to one of us accidentally causing some sort of damage to the school :c oopsies xoxo

Report Reply

Reply by sparkle ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

posted

(Hello! If you see any white blanks, Select it and the blue box will show the white text!) I am homeschooled! I have panic attacks whenever I think about going to in person school again, And I get unmotivated everytime I try to do my homeschool lessons! (Because I am VERY stupid), But I joke about my trauma! XOXO

Report Reply

Reply by Shay ๐Ÿค

posted

Complete ass the people are annoying bโ€™ preppy and you canโ€™t even sit in a class without wanting to vomit or stab someone plus I just donโ€™t care for it enough Iโ€™m ngl maybe if I switched schools feel itโ€™d be the same ion belong anywhere I go but itโ€™s chill we thug it out frfr ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Report Reply

Reply by zoa

posted

im a junior in hs so its doo doo

Report Reply

Reply by Erika

posted

so i think the most common or cliche opinion is that the most enjoyable part of school is our friends and i agree with that and also disagree.ย 

i dont get the best grades and have pretty bad mental health. i have undiagnosed bpd and adhd. undiagnosed because my parents do not believe in mental health or mental health resources. it makes school so much more difficult. i have a hard time trusting my friends no matter how great theyve proven to be.ย 

so when basically everything that makes you anxious and stressed out it around you with no break 24/7 it bothers you even when youre alone.. so it gets pretty hard lmao but all good. coping

Report Reply

Reply by Kyunie

posted

Def better!! Covid kinda messed with my mindset and stuff, but I've been sorta recovering from that. I wanna improve myself tho,, like interacting more, participating more, and just be better ig. <333

Report Reply

Reply by april<3

posted

Now i change schools a LOT, and every time it is always so boring. nothing fun or exciting ever happens, but I guess that's just something about me and not the school itself
I always find the nicest people to be friends with though :)) so I'm really happy about that

I guess I am just bored out of my mind at school so I think of it negatively

Report Reply

So number one, wtf with schools in north america. Sounds so fucked up, god bless you guys

Number two, school bores me, when i'm not cracking with my friends were just sitting THERE, doing nothing ยฟ

It drains the shit outta me

Like if i spent one more hour istg

Anyway hope this year gets better, not only for my. Peace โœŒ

Report Reply

Reply by kuromiemoXD

posted

for the last 3 years it's been constant harassment (sexual & general), for me and my classmates. literally its so frustrating. i'm also neurodivergent so everything is difficult 4 me and after covid I totally fell off in math and i'm horrible at it, not only that, all my test weigh SO MUCH to my grade and my grades suck even if i understand the stuff. also all my friends hate me constantly lmaooooo and i broke up w my gf but we r cool now.

Report Reply

Reply by earth angel

posted

i love the school itself, it's an arts school so we're all there because we're passionate about something, and i feel really priveleged to be going there since i had to make it through the audition process.ย 

academically speaking, don't like it that much. i'm not that good at math and science. everything else i am great at but because i'm not good enough at molecular biology and triangle laws my ability to get accepted into a good college is hindered and therefore so are my job prospects and financial opportunities! lol! great at writing essays, knowing about history and politics and speaking spanish, but i guess that's not important if you don't know what glycolysis is.

Report Reply

Reply by xxRebellious_Emmaxx

posted
updated

It's alright mostly. My friends are awesome, but I have a bitchy history teacher that gave me a D even though I got most of the work done by the end of the 1st semester (and am considering tranferring to another teacher's class for US history) and algebra 2 is killing me. I seriously don't understand any of the concepts nor do I know when the hell I will ever use the quadratic formula or imaginary numbers in the real world as a woman of the arts.

Also, I've pretty much cheated my way through AP CSP, lol.

Report Reply

Reply by Mickey

posted

honestly not great lol. i have no friends and i don't know how to make any so i just eat lunch with my sister but she's graduating this year. there's also so much work its actually insane.

Report Reply

Reply by โ™ก๏ธŽ Kaycie โ™ก๏ธŽ

posted

Itโ€™s awful I just moved to this place and the people here suck. So do the teachers, they donโ€™t understand that different states have different standards and that where Iโ€™m from education is a little behind. Iโ€™m so swamped with school work and Iโ€™m failing half of my classes.

Report Reply

Reply by bambi.x

posted

right now its really good a year ago i would i told you that i hated it and was considering dropping out or running away just wanted to let you guys know that it dose get better with time :)ย 

Report Reply

Reply by โœฆ sachiel

posted

well, its a bother mostly. i dont have friends and im not very social either, its a quiet and alone experience.. its not a bad feeling tho, im an introvert so its a comfotable loneliness.

my grades last year were shit tho, i hope its different this time :)

Report Reply

Reply by swegg

posted

it sucks ass

Report Reply

Reply by H3LLO K!TTY

posted

Sucks since I take College Classes

Report Reply

Reply by Klonk

posted

Reply by tabby

posted

not the worst, this year has been surprising okay so far! mostly just exhausting, repetitive, and tedious. iโ€™m so tired :,)

Report Reply

Reply by legc

posted

school was ok for me b4 my examsย 

Report Reply

Reply by Kal

posted

School is alright but waking up for it is definitely worse T^T I hate waking up early and being cold. Also since I'm starting GCSE soon ( and already have started it in certain subjects it can feel a bit stressful at times.

Report Reply

Reply by I eat trash

posted

I enjoy school, but i wish we werenโ€™t given so much damn homework. Itโ€™s stressful and dumb. I spend more time on homework than my actual family. Itโ€™s been like this since middle school and as a senior its even worse

Report Reply

Reply by a1ice_1n_w0nd$rl-nd

posted

Honestly I was doing normal public school for all my life however due to health problems I moved to at home school. But its taken a toll on my me3ntal because I have social life anymore except my bf, none of my friends come around anymore so I realized how nobody else really cares anymore. its tiring trying to reach out but being left on delivered,read,or just have short convos over text.

Report Reply

Reply by Bella xx

posted

Honestly, since I went into high school, it's gotten a lot better. I remember in primary school I had a lot of problems with fake friends and that, and the teachers never really helped either.

Obviously there are still nasty kids in my high school, but I've met loads of new friends that are so much more reliable than the kids from my old school.

I'm so much happier now and in reality, I'm sorta grateful for all the bad things that happened before bc it taught me to be wary of people as well as making me stronger.

Take care everyone :)

Report Reply

Reply by fellowfella

posted

I left high school a few months ago but AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Report Reply

Reply by 114Gh0st

posted

Hmmm... high school was mad easy, but I cheated my way through LMAOOOO but really, college is low key ass, unless you get a dorm there maybe, but even that's a stretch I feel. But yeah, college is only really useful if you're 100% sure with what you wanna do in life but if not, don't waste your time fr yo.

Report Reply

Reply by VoiceMail

posted

Its easy to go to school for the people but the work is so hard to keep up with it takes it out of me I barely go to school (skipping) and I feel Guilty about it.

Report Reply

Reply by Mars!! :3

posted

Pretty boring honestly!!! But hey I have friends xd

Report Reply

Reply by ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’™<๐Ÿ‘!

posted
updated

Tell me about it, Singapore schools are either chill or straight-up dangerous (Gangs yknow)

Other then the gang related topic... if your in secondary(High school for you) there's a lot to learn and adapt, I take NT(normal Tech) Stream and I have the normal classes unlike the NA(normal a cad.) and EXP(Express) Streamers....Very stressful.

Report Reply

Reply by ru may๐ŸŒท

posted

i talk to the same 10 people every day and keep my head down to try and get the best grades. im sure that sounds really neeky but people at my school genuinely suck and ive had enough, so atp i only care about my teachers, my few good friends (trying my best to stay friends with them because im finding relationships very difficult due to asd) and having the best grades i can getย 

Report Reply

Reply by paoniu

posted

trashy, draining, tiring, hateful, etc

Report Reply

Reply by Mac_dema

posted

Mine is just fucking stupid

Report Reply

Reply by Big_Dipper

posted

i have a love hate relationship with it tbh, i have a couple great friends but the drama is unbearable even when your not involved. And i need to drop some toxic friends but dont know how to without causing drama or making people dislike me. Plus everytime you hangout with someone 1 on 1 people think your going out -_-

Report Reply

Reply by Big_Dipper

posted

i have a love hate relationship with it tbh, i have a couple great friends but the drama is unbearable even when your not involved. And i need to drop some toxic friends but dont know how to without causing drama or making people dislike me. Plus everytime you hangout with someone 1 on 1 people think your going out -_-

Report Reply

Reply by Bread ^v^

posted

I go to an art school and most of the time it's pretty great! As long as you stay out of the drama that is, and there are some teachers that are bad but at least kids don't smoke marijuana in the hallways!

Report Reply

Reply by Hannah

posted

I really hated it, i consistently got made fun of and humiliated by teachers. I dropped out 3 weeks ago LMAOOO

Report Reply

Reply by Vamp

posted

cant really say I hate it but it def makes me hate myself lol at least I get to do art classes that take away the stress <3

Report Reply

Reply by red

posted

sometimes school can be fun, i really love some of my teachers and i have lots of good friends at school!! however we have so much work, my mental health is rlly shitty once school starts :( also iโ€™m in a class with most of the โ€œpopular kidsโ€ itโ€™s not fun they treat me like shit 24/7

Report Reply

Reply by peachu

posted

regular school was rlly hard for me bc of anxiety but I started onlne school and I love it sm <3 It's really great being able to do things on my own schedule and not have to worry about other people all the time :D

Report Reply

Reply by arabella

posted

i mean good, i have rlly good times with my friends. Seeing all this ppl sad out here makes me think, i feel so sorry for yall n i hope it gets better for u

Report Reply

Reply by RayRayy

posted

It's actually surprisingly okay for me! I have pretty nice friends, and people aren't that mean to me! There's a few problems here and there about the work, but other than that I enjoy going to school!ย 

Report Reply

Reply by xbattykatx

posted

its ok but i hate it

Report Reply

Reply by Ariel

posted

I'm Homeschooled and it's pretty cool they don't expect every assignment to be 100% on time they offer great support and the work is pretty easy (google is my best friend)

Report Reply

Reply by August

posted

Absolute hell, no further comments.ย 

o(โ•ฅ๏นโ•ฅ)o

Report Reply

Reply by โ˜†โœฎJojoโœฎโ˜†

posted

It's okay, I guess. It makes me feel isolated since I only have one irl friend and I'm very shy. But I also get good grades and I don't get bullied so it could be worse. :)

Report Reply

Reply by aiden

posted

lets just put it like this u got

ย boys who moan 24/7 a teacher who has NO emotion or life getting bullied by fricken everyone there being judged like u wouldnt believe a princaple who had NO fun AND a bonus everyone there makes fun of u if u have mental health issuses :>

Report Reply