Topic: what made u start playing genshin?

Sort Replies:

Reply by Dyanew

posted

My gf made me play. i said i liked anime and she recomended the game. Now its one of my favourite games of all time

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by ✧☣Lynne

posted

i saw fanart of tartaglia and the i js wanted to play the game cus of him:3

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by elle ೃ⁀➷🎸

posted

saw it on tiktok and thought it was cool back in october of 2021

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by qxzill ⛧

posted

Im very late (i just joined spacehey) but i kinda started playing genshin bcuz my girlfriend suggested me it + the graphics and scenery caught my attention so yeah:)

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Leafeo ⸜(⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)⸝

posted

Lmao Kaeya’s boobs being the reason is so real, for me it was cuz I like running around maps and doing nothing sometimes:D issho pretty  OH ALSO PRETTY CHARACTERS

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Leafeo ⸜(⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)⸝

posted

Lmao Kaeya’s boobs being the reason is so real, for me it was cuz I like running around maps and doing nothing sometimes:D issho pretty  OH ALSO PRETTY CHARACTERS

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by ryo

posted

Reply by Lily

posted

Back when it released Kaeya was my reason for giving it a shot

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Rubber ducky ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

posted

The constant ads made me finally give in and get the game. Been addicted ever since :D

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by CIEL<333

posted

At first I just saw genshin everywhere but then I came across an edit of venti and I was like "OMG I HAVE TO PLAY THIS GAME ASAP" and that's when my journey began

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by !ScreamingMoths! {Wooden Clogs}

posted

for me because i got an ad in 2020 october for it!:) started playing in november when i realized it finally got released:D

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by tabby

posted

my gf has been playing for years and so i started over the summer so we could play together! i’ve been obsessed ever since 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Verbatim

posted

originally started back when the game first came out becuz it looked cool, got back into it recently becuz of the fontaine archon quest ‼️💯

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by ★Alex

posted
updated

Tbh i start playing genshin when my ex boyfriend said that he was playing that Game and i was like ""i want to try It" and here i am, now i'm AR57

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Glichoothebishoo

posted

i saw Klee and i just HAD to play it and i saw so many vids abt it sooo i just gave in >//< 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by TamTam

posted

nearly all of my friends were talking about it and i saw the memes of it being like botw (i love that game too) so i was like ima try and then xiao made me stay

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by kavehkinnie (autoplay!)

posted

downloaded for my friends stayed for twinks, specifically xiao.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by ⊹ ࣪ ˖ elizabeth

posted

For me what got me into Genshin Impact was this one specific tiktok (from I don't remember who) that basically advertised the game on it's release day and I downloaded it from there. What got me to stay was Kaeya and as the regions got revealed and more of the characters came I stayed PURELY for both the mommies and daddies. My eyes cannot hurt from the blue light radiation, it can only hurt from being in pain of a lack of hot characters in my party.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by ⊹ ࣪ ˖ elizabeth

posted

For me what got me into Genshin Impact was this one specific tiktok (from I don't remember who) that basically advertised the game on it's release day and I downloaded it from there. What got me to stay was Kaeya and as the regions got revealed and more of the characters came I stayed PURELY for both the mommies and daddies. My eyes cannot hurt from the blue light radiation, it can only hurt from being in pain of a lack of hot characters in my party.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by liane_w

posted

Definitivamente lo aburrido que estaba en 2021

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by liane_w

posted

Definitivamente lo aburrido que estaba en 2021

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by 𝜗lume𝜚•𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒

posted

ZHONGLI AND ALBEDO <3

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by jonjonvon

posted

Reply by Shiruba

posted

My ex partner liked that game, so I decided to downloaded it for her the first time. Then when we broke up I delated it and then I downloaded it for a classmate I had in highschool. Then I delated it again and downloaded it only for the memories hahaha.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by gatitopunqito

posted

my friend was sending me multiple venti and diluc pics, she ask me to start playing and i said yes.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by spoiltramen

posted

My crush who begged me to play with him, ended up staying for kaeya (the best character btw, change my mind 🔫)

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Sero236498

posted

i honestly do not remember

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Mayy :3

posted

Reply by 𝔇𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔢

posted

A Venti's drunk meme

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Widnei

posted

Reply by Aruna

posted

por el rubius y la facha de diluc

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by S3gur

posted

I looked at some art of Xiao without knowing who he are, after a little search I found genshin and I loved all the character and the world "I still dont have Xiao :("

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Helen ♡

posted

I saw an ad of kaeya and fell in love

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Belaju Cat

posted

I saw Klee and I really liked her

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by 𝚔 𝚎 𝚒 🔪

posted

i thought amber was the cuuutest girl ever especially with her little bunny headband thingy and i downloaded it immediately lolol

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Lulu

posted

app store recommended it to me

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Mewis Sun!

posted

When she saw Kaveh, it was love at first sight. Before that, I hated genshin, he took my friends away from me and I felt lonely when my friends chose to play with genshin. And now I'm collecting a year for Kaveh rerun.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by lee !!

posted

my friend recommended it to me during lockdown. biggest mistake and best thing to happen to me at the same time.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by albedo🫠

posted

saw Albedo and fell in love 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Hera

posted

My friends REALLY wanted me to try it out

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by vampyrx

posted

saw an ad somewhere and thought it looked pretty :)

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by M1KK0

posted

it was in 2020 i was bored and i saw there was a brand new game and then i started playing lolz

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by DarkLight1996

posted

I watched people streaming the game on twitch, and I thought it looked like fun so I decided to play it.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by G4byy

posted

The cool teens played

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Zack ^_^

posted

Yae miko release

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by P0rcelainV4mp1334

posted

My other friends were playing it and it got me curious and wanted to play it too. 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by v1a !

posted

My brother is an og player and at the time I rlly liked qiqi's design so I played it!!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Mjau

posted

I think I might've seen a youtuber play it? It's so long ago now I can't really remember :( I do remember, however, thinking it was really pretty..

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by EclipseIsSad

posted

Originally it was Kaeya and Lisa, but I left soon after because I was confused. Coming back three years later; I wanted to see Kaeya again. Yes, I am a simple guy to entice XD

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by dian/fae

posted

Two of my very close friends got me into it.. aswell as lynette i believe!

Permalink Report Reply