Reply by Ewan

posted

Truthfully I saw a picture of Ganyu and was like “omfg I need this game now” 

Report Reply

Reply by ʚSamiɞ

posted

Reply by void

posted

it looked really interesting when it first came out, i started on my ps4 but now play on my ipad or phone.

Report Reply

Reply by Nini

posted

this one beidou fanart

Report Reply

Reply by natalie🦦

posted

my friend asked me to and i was like ok🤷‍♀️

Report Reply

The Game itself. and because when "Mihoyo" at that time announce it, i really wanted to see how it is^^

Report Reply

Reply by Lulu !

posted
updated

when i had an amino i was besties with this one person and they told me to play the game, i didnt but then i saw a genshin video recemended to me on YT and then i decided to play!

Report Reply

Reply by ruru'

posted

Pretty sure it was yt ad lol 

Report Reply

Reply by Venti

posted

Ive been playing since release but Klee kept me playing, got me through 2021 genshin and i thank her for that 

Report Reply

Reply by Juju

posted

I kept seeing this weird game with this "annoying flying girl" and out of pure boredoom, and to do something else instead of homework, I decided to download it. The girl was Venti. I now love Venti and would do anything for him, need to order his nendoroid :o

Report Reply

Reply by EmWolf

posted

I got an ad on youtube lol

Report Reply

Reply by Stacie

posted

I resisted forever, but then Chris Hackney voiced a character and I could resist no longer! I now have Ayoto and all is right with the world. :)

Report Reply

Reply by Linda

posted

MatPat, I wanted to see what it is.

Report Reply

Reply by mais

posted

it was nonstop appearing on my tiktok for you page, so i decided to get it on the playstation and kept getting lucky with 5 stars, and now i have it on the laptop once i found out it was free.

Report Reply

Reply by xeno </3

posted

my friend downloaded the game for me T_T

Report Reply

Reply by Pr3y3s.p4r4dis3

posted

My sister played it :)

Report Reply

Reply by Namz

posted

I saw Childe in an edit.

Report Reply

Reply by Lux Lovelace

posted

i kept seeing videos abt genshin on tiktok! i finally caved and downloaded it (・`ω´・)

Report Reply

Reply by GoodnightChapel

posted

I thought Genshin was a mobile game and I was so busy at the time that I never got to play anything on my consoles or PC, and wanted something fun on my phone. eventually became a PC main once it consumed my life...!

Report Reply

Reply by AmapolaMystery

posted

Irls of mine played the game.
Also beidou, ganyu and hu tao have wicked cool designs and I promised myself to get them (Still on the hunt for hu tao lmao)

Report Reply

Reply by levi‼

posted

I saw a video abt it back in Oct of 2020 and thought it looked really cool

Report Reply

Reply by ✧˖° Windblume ✧˖°

posted

I saw a Signora edit and it made me want to play! 

Report Reply

Reply by mei

posted

venti <3 he's so silly and carefree but laso he cares so much <3 he's been through a lot and i love him, i even got his weapon and im definetely pulling for cons next rerun

Report Reply

Reply by smey (_ _)。゜zzZ

posted

i think i js saw it on the app store in like nov. 2020 and decided to get it!! i also had a close friend who told me he played it too when i sent him a picture of the game downloading too lol

Report Reply

Reply by ciderpies

posted

kazuha honestly, once i got kazuha i started playing less, and now i don’t play anymore! but i still very much love kazuha

Report Reply

Reply by metanoia

posted

i friend who played at the time wanted me to play with them so i joined for them ( and at the time i liked the character collection aspect),, they don't play anymore unfortunately but i stuck around since it just gives me sumn to do when i don't really know what to do

Report Reply

Reply by Lucas

posted

kaeya and childe, to this day im a childe main !

Report Reply

Reply by Hellsey

posted

Reply by lofn

posted

I saw it on momio lol

it's kind of a weird way to discover it but yea

Report Reply

Reply by  danteㅤ?!̸

posted

kaeya too !!! i wanted to rp him so bad LMAO

Report Reply

Reply by I'mWating_I'mClownnow

posted

A friend of mine stared to play the game, and my brother downloaded the game so tried it, now i'm waiting for Kaveh

Report Reply

Reply by anonymous

posted

i wanted to give genshin another chance because i remember giving up serveal months before i tried again and got into it

Report Reply

Reply by Lia :P

posted

Reply by 𝐦𝐮𝐤

posted

Pretty sure it was a zhongli edit:)

Report Reply

Reply by valbixx

posted

i was looking for a game similar to sword art online lmao

Report Reply

Reply by soph

posted

literally saw the first zhongli banner and instantly downloaded LOL

Report Reply

Reply by Beumih Aster ‧₊˚✩彡

posted

My boyfriend convinced me + I wanted Tartaglia :P

Report Reply

Reply by 𝘈𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘵♱

posted

Because I kept seeing all these hot Genshin man on the internet, so I had to see it for myself... AND GEO DADDY ZHONGLI!!!  

Report Reply

Reply by Janina

posted

So it started when i was in the 6th grade so basically my friends all played it so i gave it a try and i stayed for only two reasons 1. raiden shogun 2 kaeya and so none of those people play genshin anymore and im over here with the addiction

Report Reply

Reply by souljagirl.com

posted

truth be told, i got sick of seeing the ads so much in 2021, and got it. then it became my number one addiction, i'm lmao. genshit impact can take my money!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Nan's Nest

posted

A friend of mine wanted me to play genshin along with her... She left the game one month after and i ended up obsessed with the game lol

Report Reply

Reply by Ataegina

posted

Some old friends of mine were talking about genshin because it got really hyped before it got released and it made me really curious about it and yeah after it got released i started playing it

Report Reply

Reply by Sekiron

posted

Legit it was Hu Tao, solely because she reminded me of Oda Nobunaga's design from FGO
this was during her first banner
I failed
but the second time around I managed to get her, C1 as well

Report Reply

Reply by Jilumi

posted

I saw a genshin impact video on YouTube and i went like "This is cool I'll try it" 

Report Reply

Reply by William

posted

My ex best friend made me play with them and mostly i found that the game looked really pretty so i decided to play a little and ive been playing for 2 years with breaks

Report Reply

Reply by jintzire

posted

my boyfriend really loves genshin and he talks about it regulary so i wanted to be able to talk along with him about it!! plus i go to a lot of cosplay conventions (cuzz i am a cosplayer myself) and lately there are a lot of genshin cosplayers so that made me interested aswel

Report Reply

Reply by 𐙚lainey

posted

A bad breakup lmaoo I needed something to distract me and there were hot anime boys so why nawt XD

Report Reply

Reply by traxhm33mz

posted

Reply by Dyanew

posted

My gf made me play. i said i liked anime and she recomended the game. Now its one of my favourite games of all time

Report Reply