« School, College, University Forum

Universities/Colleges

To everyone who's interested in it, what are you planning for college?

I, personally, am thinking of going to Georgetown in D.C. or Salamanca University in Spain.
Other things I am considering in the U.S. are MIT, and the University of Chicago.
I wish to major in Linguistics. :)

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by bovertigo

posted

i have no ideaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i do want to be a voice actor tho so at least theres that :,)

Report Reply

Reply by David Rogers

posted

"How do I write a research paper?" The most asked question among students
Questions like "How do I write a research paper?" are very common among students. If you are assigned to write a research paper, first think about the topic for your essay and how to do a research paper. essay writing service uk cheap provides help with writing assignments!
Choose some interesting topic for your research paper that will really challenge you. Think about who you are going to write your essay for and whether it will be of interest to your target audience. Remember that your good attitude toward the topic can motivate you to write the paper. Check to see if there is a lot of information related to the topic. If you think your topic is too general, try to narrow it down. Avoid topics that you don't understand or are too complicated for you.

Report Reply

Reply by Jessica Loise

posted

There are indeed many technical assignment platforms available for students to choose from, and it can be overwhelming to decide which one to use. However, after conducting research and comparing services, many students have found that My Assignment Help UK Writing Services provides exceptional assistance. This platform has satisfied all students who have used it, and they felt delighted and confident in completing any assignment.

Report Reply

Reply by Alex【=◈︿◈=】

posted

I want to go to university of North Carolina to major in psychology!

Report Reply

Reply by Abdullah Azim

posted

Pleasing to know your future academic plan however it is advised that whatever the specialization are is chosen like economics, HRM or whatever there, make sure it allows you more flexibility to learn key skills at your own pace.

Report Reply