« Movies, TV, Celebrities Forum

Victorious

Posted by Jennie

posted
updated

Forum: Movies, TV, Celebrities

VictoriousI love the tv show Victorious!

Anyone else who loves Victorious?

Who is your fave character and why?

Any fave episodes and why?

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Katie <3

posted

okay so i havent watched the full show through in a while but it was my favorite growing up. When i was younger i literally hated jade but now i love her and shes probably my favorite. Tori is annoying as fuck in mu opinion. ALSO the icarly-victorious crossover was deadass iconic and you cant chnage my mind. 

Report Reply

Reply by Belle :P

posted

I used to watch this show alllll the time lol. My favorite character has always been Cat, I just love her ditzy, fun energy. Not sure if I can pick a fav episode tho, alot of them wee pretty solid 

Report Reply

Reply by maija

posted

I recently started rewatching this and it's one of my favourite childhood tv showss :p My favorite characters are cat and andre and favorite episode probably the one where tori has that monster mask stuck to her face, simply because it's iconic

Report Reply

Reply by p1nk13!!!!!

posted

Love victorious so much!! My fave character is totally jade. I also love Robbie tho. My fave episode is definitely either star spangled Tori or car rain and fire!! 

Report Reply

Reply by gaby >.<

posted

i absolutely love it!! my fav episode is when jade and beck break up and then jade sings the iconic song you dont know me, i love that episode 

Report Reply