Topic: what's the ugliest anime you've watched?

Sort Replies:

Reply by verena

posted

beck mongolian chop squad , the manga is very pretty , but i dont know how they managed to ruin the anime like that

Report Reply

Reply by ewashii

posted

Metamorphosis, ik is not an anime but is the worst manga iΒ΄ve ever read

Report Reply

Reply by ghostsyndrome

posted

its so sad bc the story of this anime is actually so good but the art style alone makes it almost unbarable to watch....

Shiki (2010)... its a horror anime about vampires who slowly take over a secluded village. and what makes the story so interesting is that is poses a lot of really intriguing moral questions. but the art style. man. its just so ugly. i havnt read the manga but from what ive seen it at least lookes tolerable, but the anime is just so bad, mostly because of the colours. at least when the manga is in black and white its not as obvious how weird everyone looks. but the hair styles??? the face???? its awful. i think the only characters that look fine are the small vampire child and the pink haired girl.

Report Reply

Reply by Laceyzz

posted

i havent read it, but that one anime (i think its one day in mai-chan's life) that is really disturbing from the moment i saw the picture on an iceberg.Β 

Report Reply

Reply by Starin

posted

I love Devil's Line and Ojou to Banken-kun, but it has some strange scenes with ugly eyes or expression. Don't get me wrong, I liked seeing some episodes and I know that is a little old, but Ouran High School Host Club is a little ugly.. Everyone's body is weirdly skinny and 'tall', just the beauty of japan at that time, but I find it strange..

Report Reply

Reply by whoah

posted

Anything toei ever touched

Report Reply

IΒ love the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, its a great anime for me. But the endless august saga is just a big NO NO, for me. Like really. The same episode made a lot of times, just to feel what kyon & nagato are feeling. I get it, BUT C'MON! They could have adapted so many more episodes from the novel, so i believe.Β 

As much as i love that anime. Endless august episodes really made me have a love-hate feeling towards the Anime.Β 

Report Reply

Reply by MATT! (ΰΉ‘Ωˆ•Μ€ω•Μ)و

posted

boku no pico, when i saw that anime i was like 12 yrs old, pls never watch it, its disgusting

Report Reply

Reply by Spacehey_Wh0re

posted

Β High School Dxd, Omlll So in 2020, or 2019 my online boyfriend told me to watched it. What the fuck. The plot, the characters design, AND DONT GET ME STARTED ON THE MAIN CHARACTER holy shit, I vividly remember telling my online boyfriend, that the whole show sucked. He told me to keep watching it. Well, Did I? Fuck. No.Β 

Report Reply

Reply by nata >_<

posted

I HATE the one piece artstyle, I watched it and I was struggling same with 2001 fruits basket, and highschool DXD, oh and Jojos I love it but the artstyleee..

Report Reply