« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

internet horror stories

Hi ! I'm Anastasia & I adore those (over the top gory and/or psychological) horror stories taking place on the internet, so if yall could share one of those stories you've heard -or even better- experienced, that'd be like so rad hehe

hope u have a lovely day btw (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡ 

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by zombie💉♰⚠️

posted

so that i have heard a story somewhere.

in the late 90s, there was a story in Japan that there was a cursed pop-up advertising window on the Internet.

once upon a time there was a Japanese boy who loved the Internet very much. one day, he heard from his friend about the horror story about the Red Room. in the evening of the same day, the boy began to search for information about this Red Room on the Internet. he didn't have to wait long. a red window popped up on one of the sites. "do you like it?" the boy closed the annoying window, but it appeared again and again, no matter how much he pressed the button to close. later, he noticed that the inscription had changed slightly. now it read, "do you like the Red Room?" suddenly, the screen went dark and a list of someone's names appeared on it. at the end, he saw the name of the friend who told him this horror story. then a child's voice was heard from the speakers: "do you want to get into the Red Room?"

the next day, the boy didn't come to school. it turned out that he died because he painted the walls of his room with his own blood.

it's not very creepy, but i can't remember the other stories:(

Permalink Report Reply