« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

Weird things happening in my house

I got home yesterday and one of my bottles of perfume was on the floor. I had a plushie fall onto the floor today out of nowhere. I'm starting to feel really uncomfortable. 

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by CursedIbuprofen

posted

Hi, Angela!

That definitely can be scary.
Have you been seeing any dark silhouettes, shadow figures, or things moving out of the corner of your eye?

Report Reply

Reply by Angela Rena

posted

No, not that I can think of. 

Report Reply

Reply by alanaddams

posted

If you're experiencing unexplained occurrences like bottles falling or objects moving on their own, it's natural to feel uncomfortable. These incidents could be due to a variety of factors, including changes in temperature, air currents, or even paranormal activity. However, before jumping to conclusions, it's essential to rule out any logical explanations, such as unstable surfaces or faulty shelving. If you're concerned about the safety of your home or belongings, consider reaching out to professionals for an inspection. Additionally, if you encounter any issues with your home's appliances or systems, you can use some services from here. So while unexplained occurrences can be unsettling, it's essential to approach them with a rational mindset and investigate potential causes thoroughly. By seeking professional assistance and addressing any underlying issues, you can restore peace of mind and ensure the safety and functionality of your home.

Report Reply

Reply by alexheimish

posted

Greetings! Sometimes, old houses have such character and history that it feels like they come with their own set of mysteries. On a more practical note, it might also be worth considering the structural and environmental factors of your house. Things like noises and unexplained drafts could be symptoms of issues that might need a professional’s attention. If you continue to notice strange occurrences, it might be a good idea to consult with a real estate expert who can provide insights into whether these are common features of homes in your area or something that requires further investigation. I found this topic about how much does a real estate agent make  recently which could be helpful if you decide to go down that path. Sometimes, the peace of mind from having an expert check things out can be invaluable. 

Report Reply