« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

Help Me Interpret My Dreams Please

Posted by Leah

posted
updated

Forum: Dreams and the Supernatural

I'll be quick and blunt about it so I'll put it in dot points. All of these dreams have happened at different times and not linked!

• Sitting in a small take away shop in a city. I'm sitting with someone. We know each other. The rest of the dream is hazy but there is something about a black and red modern formal dress.
  • Waking up in the dream, but every time I wake up, things are majorly different. Instead of a younger brother, I now had a younger sister. Instead of my actual mother, an aunt is my mother, ect.
  • The dream is set in a desert like terrain. I'm in a romantic relationship with a person who is a celebrity (not a real life person celebrity.) and we keep on getting lost together, or we get separated a few times and I go off to find them. The sand is light yellow. I can taste the sand in my mouth. I find a cafe/fast food/lounge in an old shack. I sit in a comfy sofa chair and my romantic partner suddenly turns back up but with a brown suitcase in his hand. I also remember something about a red car. A Porsche I think? He then tells me I can't come with him. I get frustrated and we go outside to talk.

• Animal authorities have taken my cat. I am in a city looking for my cat and I am lost in the city. I panic because I am lost and because I can't find my cat.

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Vannessa'J

posted

Dreams and reality sometimes can be opposite. But, it might be the premonition. 

Do you have a deep insecurity, sense of lost in yourself? I can sense that you have something inside you that you never tell anyone even the close one. stay true to yourself. 

Don't worry all your dreams do nothing harm to you. 

Report Reply