« Back to the Homestuck Fangroup Forum

Who is a homestuckl character that you absokutelt fucking HATTTTEEE

DISCOURSE . Which chracters in homestuck are the worst ever and should be beaten over the head with a sledgehammer ? DISCUSS !!!

Report Topic

90 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Riddle B☆x!!!!

posted

☆ GAMZEE (AFTER hivebent, when he turned sober and stuff. hivebent Gamzee was cool). He killed people for technically no reason at all and iirc he was a cr33py perv in Act6 & HS 2

☆ VRISKA. Girl looks so 8adass but is a fucking bitch (yall prob knoe why). she should've stayed dead imo

☆ ERIDAN. too fuckin ovverdramatic.

☆ CRONUS. do i even have to say more?

all of the people listed above suck and should be thrown into the sun

Report Reply

Reply by G4LL0WSC4L1BR4T0R

posted

CRONUS.- ISTG I HATE HIM SM GAHAHAHAH-

1 W4NN4 H1T H1M W1TH 4 P1P3 B0MB 4ND TH3N SP1T ON H1S D34D B0DY...

Report Reply

Reply by Q.R.Sokolov

posted

I had recently played the second part of OpenBound, and I met Cronus. I heard about how dastardly he was, although I didn't see it. Although. When I played Mituna and talked to Cronus, I discovered his bastardly behavior, and he has become my most hated. Homestuck character. 

Report Reply

okay but solluxs attitude in the start of act 5 really fucked me off. but other then that def the amporas. like eridan is a bit better cuz he's a bit more bearable but cronus is awful

Report Reply

Reply by simonCAT

posted

Eridan, Cronus, Kankri, Jake, Tavros, The Signless and Act 6 Dave.

Report Reply

Reply by zane! ᯣ_ᯣ

posted

CRONUS,IHATE HIM!!!!!!gahhhhrhrhe

Report Reply

Reply by zane! ᯣ_ᯣ

posted

CRONUS,IHATE HIM!!!!!!gahhhhrhrhe

Report Reply

Reply by Andy ur a☆

posted

obviously the correct answer is Andrew Hussie

Report Reply

Reply by THESKELETONAPPEARS

posted

IN UTMOST HONESTY I AM NOT A GREAT FAN OF THE FELT

THEY ARE GREAT AND GET THEIR OWN PART IN THE FIRST INTERMISSION SURE

BUT THEN THEY ARE COMPLETELY DROPPED UNTIL LATE ACT 6

I JUST FEEL LIKE THEY COULD HAVE DONE MORE, AKIN TO MANY OTHER CHARACTERS

Report Reply

Reply by robyn

posted
updated

I HATE TEREZI SO FUCKING MUCH SHE FILLS ME WITH SO MUCH RAGE

Report Reply

Reply by laiana ψ(;w;

posted

i dont REELY hate anyone that much but if i had to pick probably jake... or john.john reminds me too much of myself and i dont like it

Report Reply

Reply by Big CheeZe

posted

Reply by skrankl

posted
updated

vriska, aranea, gamzee, eridan, and equius. i loathe their existences sm 

Report Reply

Reply by ✦ wildernezz system ✦

posted

this is honestly irrational and i dont blame ppl for hating me for it but karkat.

1. reminds me too much of my toxic ex and it makes me want to scream each time i see him bc of it

2. i feel like a lot more couldve been done with his character in regards to his bloodtype but thats a whole other rant ab how much better the hemospectrum couldve been

3. too yelly and feels too egotistical whenever i read his dialogue

Report Reply

Reply by MEULIN!!!!!!!

posted

TOO MUCH HATE FUR CRONUS / THE AMPURRAS HERE. LEAST FAVORITE IS DEFINITELY TAVROS, HE IS PROBABLY YH THE MOST USELESS ONE OUT OF ALL OF THEM, AND WHEN HES NOT, ITS BECLAWS OF VFRISKA, WHICH SHE IS TEN TIT = MEOWTS BETTER. ANOTHER THING. VFRISKA AND CRONUS HATERS N33D TO GET OUT OF THEIR “THEYRE HORRIBLE PEOPLE!!!” PHASE, BECLAWS IT SUCKS. VFRISKA IS A BADASS AND CRONUS IS COOL AS FUCK. >:3

Report Reply

Reply by zEKE

posted

i used to joke about liking cronus, but only ironically. genuinely, he's such a douche imo. mituna has always been my favorite, and they way cronus treats him is so bad i just ended up totally hating cronus. he's such a shit guy. no wonder he doest pull bro LMFAO

Report Reply

Reply by moth

posted

one of my unpopular (?) opinions is probably that i really dont like equius. he weirds me out with his horse stuff and when he programmed aradiabot to like him it was really gross and weird!!!! i also find him kinda boring and his fixation on the hemospectrum hierarchy annoys me :/

Report Reply

Reply by JAIKAS4NTORO

posted

GAMZEE, I CANT STAND HIM :((( hes literally the most painfully unfunny and overrated + terezi had every right to go after him

Report Reply

Reply by AradiaB0t

posted

equius man idc bro bored the fuck out of me

Report Reply

Reply by PEANUT!!!

posted

I REA11Y HA7E ARANEA!!!!! 

arania PISSES ME OFF shes such a bi7ch and i ha7e her so much!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Damian

posted

Reply by ▄▀▄Andrew!!▀▄▀

posted
updated

JANE CROCKER!!. I havve no reason(-ish) to hate her she just annoys me so so much>:((, same wwith Feferi/Fef!!(but not as much...)

Report Reply

Reply by bumpyman

posted

The one from Homestuck.

Report Reply

Reply by Carolina

posted
updated

Toxic trait I hate every Homestuck character in some way even if they're my favorite but here are the main ones : Amporas, Tavros (I don't know why I js never liked him), Gamzee (overrated and that makes me mad), Doc Scratch, Jake, Karkat, and Bro (duh) 

(also vriska isnt on the list bc the plot would literally be nothing without her)

Report Reply

Reply by Casper

posted

vriska fills me with enough rage to tear a hole in reality

Report Reply

Reply by Δt

posted

I love and I understand most of them, If not all. NOT BRO THO. FUCK YOU BRO I HATE YOU !1!!"!1!

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕g

Report Reply

Reply by ✞.Lacrimosa.✞

posted

Bro/Beta Dirk.  Alpha Dirk is my favourite character but still it baffles me how people excuse Bro's terrible behaviour and parenting. He is not even cool, some of y'all didn't read Act 6 Act 6 Intermission 5 (pages 7733 to 7766) properly and it shows. 

Report Reply

Reply by Memes

posted

Eridan and his relative can go die in a hole T_T

Report Reply

Reply by Xxx_MisticLoCo_xxX

posted

I HatE VriskA, I ThinK ThE OnlY GooD ThinG Of HeR CharacteR Is HeR Ship With JohN

Report Reply

Marquise Spinneret Mindfang, I absolutley hate her, Being a Homestuck vet and studying each character, The Serkets udderly piss me off due to i've personally known people like them.

Each character Yes has their own toxic traits, and yes the troll race is natrually a ver very violent race, But you know its bad when even others avoid her for how fuckin toxic she is. Especially for what she did, not only to Dualscar but as well as Dolorosa.

Tho i will say at least Vriska has a redepmtion arch. but still doesnt exuse what she has done.

Nothing can redeem Fang in any way in my opionion 

Report Reply

Reply by 3m0m0nst3r

posted

I love everyone=DD

Report Reply

Reply by snowstorm_

posted

imon like act 3??? rightnnow and i hve to say i haATTEE davees bro i want to BEATHIIM WITH A ROOCK!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAUUgGHGHGHHUHU - Liam / Snow

Report Reply

Reply by 🐝 Artemy

posted

DONT KILL ME BUT I REALLY DONT LIKE TAVROS 

Report Reply

Reply by EDGAR 彡

posted

Im normally so anti hating a character because of certain fans, but meulin peeves me off so much.. 

Report Reply

Reply by MidnighApocalypsis

posted

GAMZEE MAKARA: I hate him, man. He's cool when you saw him at the first time, but, god, he's a good character but he's the freaking crazy clown who says: "iT wILL bE fUnNy iF I kILl EvErYoNE hONk :o)!" Yo man, shut the fuck up

Report Reply

Reply by Andy ur a☆

posted

y'all forgettin the most obvious answer: andrew hussie

Report Reply

Reply by timaeusTestified_

posted

Tie between Jane and Aranea for my "top hated asshole". I used to be fine with Jane but I never liked Aranea. Both are just straight up garbage.

Report Reply

Reply by pseudoScribe

posted

gonna have to say cronus to be entirely honest

Report Reply

Reply by gatorHeadbanger

posted

Reply by neptunie/laika!!

posted

tbh bro str1der. that man can d1e 1n a d1tch 1 hate h1m so fuck1ng much dude 1 would l1ke to comm1t so much v1olence aga1nst h1m. worst guard1an ever.

1m not a b1g fan of the amporas e1ther, 1 can stand er1dan but 1 dont l1ke cronus that much

damara 1s also a b1t of a d1sl1ke for me because of the way she was unfortunately wr1tten, she could've been great but 1nstead shes a (rather d1sgust1ng) stereotype :[

equ1us also k1nd of rubs me the wrong way but 1 put up w/ h1m bc 1 l1ke nepeta and meowra1ls 1s popular

1 dont HATE anyone other than bro str1der tbh. just d1sl1ke or w1sh was done better. mb cronus bc the fl1rt1ng th1ng w/ er1dan 1s 101% FUCK1NG WE1RD??? what was UP w/ dat. the fuck.

Report Reply

Reply by xeroZombie

posted

VRISKA !!!!??!11!! 100x OVER 

I’m loving all the vriska hate in here >xo)

Report Reply

Reply by doomy fantastic

posted

dave and dirk. from the moment i started reading homestuck i thought dave was annoying i didn't like him at all... and then when dirk was introduced i also did not like him i just skipped their chats and dialogues bc i couldn't stand them

Report Reply

Reply by ArachnidGripsXD

posted

Reply by onyx413

posted
updated

im gonna update this with my recent onez

and for irls and alters, being one of these characters wont make me hate you! 

• THE AMPORAS IN GENERAL. FUCKING IDIOTS
  • CALIBORN. HE IS MISOGYNISTIC AND PRETTY MUCH EH
  • BRO. BRO BRO BRO.
  • SAVED THE WORST FOR LAST, VRISKA. WHEN SHE FORCED TAVROS TO APOLOGISE FOR BEING DISABLED SOMETHING JUST BROKE IN ME. I CANT BELIEVE THERE ARE VRISKA APOLOGISTS.

Report Reply

Reply by MzBipolarX

posted

Vriska. I used to like her but then she started to turn into a real bitch (she also reminds me of a cousin I hate )

Report Reply

Reply by noodlenoodlenoodlenoodle

posted

II WOULD FUCKIING BEAT JANE CROCKER WIITH A 2TIICK IIF II COULD II FUCKIING HATE HER 2O MUCH 2HE2 2O ANNOYIING TWO ME AND IIT2 2O MUCH WOR2E IIN HOME2TUCK TWO LIIKE GOD II FUCKIING!!! 2HE PII22E2 ME OFF 2O MUCH IICAN'T EVEN EXPLAIIN IIT MAN

Report Reply

Reply by Randal

posted

Jane dawg

Report Reply

Reply by SUMAN SUMAN!!🎀

posted

Reply by Jules

posted

i dont hate him but Cronus is boring and annoying, so one dimensional

Report Reply

Reply by ★cazimeriz★

posted

Horuss 

I wouldent say its a burning hatred but his dialogue was inferiateing to sit through 

Report Reply