« Back to the Homestuck Fangroup Forum

Who is a homestuckl character that you absokutelt fucking HATTTTEEE

DISCOURSE . Which chracters in homestuck are the worst ever and should be beaten over the head with a sledgehammer ? DISCUSS !!!

Report Topic

90 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by KUSSSAAA!!!!!!!!

posted

I GO FIRST !! Eridan Ampora . I've written multiple fanfictions that center around him DYING PAINFULLY !! !!! ! I hate hime .

Report Reply

Reply by _Spooky_Xx

posted

CRONUS AMPORA. Erida- no, no both. yeah. Amporas in general, i wish they couldn't breatn water so i could fucking waterboard them, bUT NOO, THE GREASY LITTLE FISH BITCHES HAVE TO BREATH WATER >:o( I don't like em. i don't ever wanna be near em! if i ever see em imma turn em into chum, and feed them to plankton from spongebobs customers. so then everybody who eats there is like "ewwww, wtf is in this burger" greasy fish is in the burger, its a rare species called the bitchus ampora, of the spineless greased up and weird gun pirate variety.

Report Reply

Reply by demogrl

posted

I HATE how Jake English is portrayed as a sex god in the fandom hes definitely up there right next to Cronus

Report Reply

Reply by KUSSSAAA!!!!!!!!

posted

OH YOU'RE SO RIGHT _Spooky_Xx >:3333

I loved this detailed description of violence it gave me a good gigle <333

Report Reply

Reply by spork

posted

john Egbert.

idk why he just ticks me off
also meenah mostly cus she dated a 13y/o while being 19

Report Reply

Reply by alexi.png

posted

Reply by xXKittenXx

posted

seconded on gamzee 

he scares me 

Report Reply

Reply by THE ▌ᴀᴛҠӀИԌ▐ OF SPACEHEY

posted
updated

thirded on gamzee.

he was actually quite cool initally, liked him a lot, then came late A5A2 where he basically just murdered everybody in a weird normegy jokery way and i just kinda lost my coolish feelings towards him and im like "oh another lame 80s killer parody great"

i guess it was interesting to see this dude just flip like a time bomb, that was a really nice twist, the end result was just not my type really. and this guys methods were pretty vanilla all crazy clown cult activities considered.

but his later appearances have been pretty funny so far. especially in A6A3 with that semi-bartendering/prototyping scene at least he does somewhat retain the coolishness i liked him for, mixed with the weird body fooling around. 

Report Reply

i hate tavros with a burning passion.. i hate the way he talks, even though he doesnt have a canonical voice, when i read something he says in my head with his voice it makes me want to shoot him. his face is ugly asf and everytime i see him smile i want to punt him. apart from tavros the only other characters i dislike are jane and bro.

Report Reply

Reply by Mituna

posted

My toxic trait is that as a Mituna fictive I went in here hoping to find Mituna hate.
I don't really like Cronus much and I honestly think all of the Beforan trolls could have been written better. But especially Cronus. He's just....creepy.
It might be hypocritical of me to say that as an Eridan liker, but that's how I feel.

Also I feel like the Guardians and the Ancestors were wasted character potential because we never got any dialogue with them, and I'm disappointed we never really learned anything about the Alternian trolls as ancestors - I think it could've been a great chance to learn more about them as characters, a look into what they'd be like as adults.

That's a little offtopic but overall, those are my feelings. I don't like Cronus and I don't like the Guardians or the Ancestors all that much either - most especially Bro, lol.

Report Reply

Reply by helios

posted

i simply cannot stand the amporas overall ESPECIALLY cronus. the way he treated mituna literally was so gross

Report Reply

Reply by ✮ Elias ✮ (AUTOPLAY!)

posted

not enough hate for daves bro here 

i also cannot stand vriska. i understand why ppl like her and if u like her thats awesome but i die a lil on the inside when she comes up in the comic

Report Reply

Reply by nick

posted

the amporas

Report Reply

Reply by 1D10T_P13

posted

not enough h8 4 vriska out in this world. 

the absolute MILLISECOND that vriska tried 2 get tavros 2 "apologize" 4 being disabled i decided i h8ed her bru .... and the fact she was always super duper annoying only solidified it -_- and dont even get me STARTED on how she killed tavros b4 he could get any screentime or development simply because "lmao he was weak"

like i honestly wish kanaya murked vriska during the 3x asskick combo 

Report Reply

Reply by SilliestSharkboy

posted

VRISKA. GRR. I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT HER. 

Report Reply

Reply by MoldyRatManII

posted

cronus ampora

just everything about him

Report Reply

Reply by st☆rboy

posted

hehehe loving the vriska hate!!! probably vriska yeah but also the amporas!! also loving the ampora hate!! they all deserve it

Report Reply

Reply by dani

posted

feferi is kind of a meh character to me, idk i just odnt really like goody two-shoes characters, i dont hate her but i am a bit dissapointed that she's my zodiac troll $]

Report Reply

Reply by SlinkyZelda

posted

EQUIUS!!?!?!??!11/?!?!/1/1//?!?!??!! HES SO SWEATY AND DRINKING STRAIGHT MILK IS A RED FLAG LOL!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Tr3ily

posted

My only unpopular dislike is Dave Strider? I don't hate him, but I don't like him, he feels bland to me

Cronus I thiiink I remember was made to parody otherkin? but not in a funny way and he's a huge creep, so automatic dislike from me

Report Reply

Reply by Luca!! <3

posted

vriska vriska vriska 

Report Reply

Reply by Shelby/Sunny/Vincent

posted

CRONUS i cannot see how anyone likes him imo

Report Reply

Reply by yareyaredolphin

posted

i dislike karkat and i dont really have a solid explanation as to why. ive tried to wrap my head around it several times but i just have no clue and my best guess is that its due to overexposure and hating how the fandom portrays him or maybe just his character trope 

Report Reply

Reply by cheeseofdoom

posted

jane. she doesn't experience any real character development and she's sort of pointless. and she's just so goddamn normative! idk why ppl were upset about the epilogues making her a villain, it seems pretty in character to me.

Report Reply

Reply by cheeseofdoom

posted

jane. she doesn't experience any real character development and she's sort of pointless. and she's just so goddamn normative! idk why ppl were upset about the epilogues making her a villain, it seems pretty in character to me.

Report Reply

Reply by caligulasAquarium

posted

CRONUS AMPORA!!!! AND DAVES BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATEeeEEEEEEE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WWILL COME END THEM WWITH MY BARE HANDS

Report Reply

Reply by SilliestSharkboy

posted

Cronus fucking Ampora. I hate every single thing about him. He is so glubbing gross and disgusting I just want to take his fuck ugly glubbing webbed fingers and  tear them off with my blunt teeth. I am disgusted to share the same sign as him.

Report Reply

Reply by maxine 🌈

posted

feferi peixes. hate her

Report Reply

Reply by ian the lamest guy ever

posted

REALLY hot take,,., karkat. i wanna destroy him

Report Reply

Reply by Jade Harley

posted

i don't really hate any of them but sollux and mituna always kind of bored me

Report Reply

Reply by doctorjaltoid

posted

Love hate relationship with vriska serket, like Yass 8itch slay but also wtf

Report Reply

Reply by EctoBiologist

posted

Reply by onyx413

posted
updated

serkets, amporas, bro and both pre and post scratch meenah.

i want to squish them into a blender and feed the smoothie to the horrorterrors

Report Reply

Reply by xXROURIE_RAGEXx

posted

it uzed to be vriska but its meenah n0w l0l0l, shes l0wkey zeedy.

Report Reply

Reply by ANDREW☆

posted

i physically cant make myself hate any of them theyre all my skrunklys idc

Report Reply

Reply by shaunna★

posted

Gamzee eridan equius..... Not a big men fan

Report Reply

Reply by Deacon

posted

hate is a strong word, but i was never a fan of davepeta. i just think it's a pretty unsatisfying conclusion to davesprite's arc! and before anyone says anything, yes, i know that homestuck's unconcluded character arcs are meant to be thematically resonant, but they are still pretty unsatisfying when all is said and done!

Report Reply

Reply by Starscream

posted

f*ckin cronus . adore eridan but i cannot stand crone n his weird flirty azzz especially win he flirtz wit his own dancestor dat iz WEIRD  

i dont want 2 start vriskourse in th year 2022 (neer 2023) but da way she treatz tavros den suddenly they r both buddy buddy n A ok is totally mezzed :o/

Report Reply

Reply by affableRose

posted

i absolvtely HATE tavvrros! evverrything abovt him makes me so mad!! the way he types pisses me off. i hate his silly stvpid little haircvt and his weirrd little face.

Report Reply

Reply by tangy ୧ ‧₊˚ 🍊 ⋅ ☆

posted

[vvriska]. i knoww, i knoww i7's so cliche bu7 evvery i7era7ion of her makes my grape smuckers jelly blood [boil]. no7 evven because of wwha7 she did to 7avvros i jus7 ha7e her in general because shes so [annoying].

Report Reply

Reply by ★cazimeriz★

posted

Horuss 

I wouldent say its a burning hatred but his dialogue was inferiateing to sit through 

Report Reply

Reply by Jules

posted

i dont hate him but Cronus is boring and annoying, so one dimensional

Report Reply

Reply by SUMAN SUMAN!!🎀

posted

Reply by Randal

posted

Jane dawg

Report Reply

Reply by noodlenoodlenoodlenoodle

posted

II WOULD FUCKIING BEAT JANE CROCKER WIITH A 2TIICK IIF II COULD II FUCKIING HATE HER 2O MUCH 2HE2 2O ANNOYIING TWO ME AND IIT2 2O MUCH WOR2E IIN HOME2TUCK TWO LIIKE GOD II FUCKIING!!! 2HE PII22E2 ME OFF 2O MUCH IICAN'T EVEN EXPLAIIN IIT MAN

Report Reply

Reply by MzBipolarX

posted

Vriska. I used to like her but then she started to turn into a real bitch (she also reminds me of a cousin I hate )

Report Reply

Reply by onyx413

posted
updated

im gonna update this with my recent onez

and for irls and alters, being one of these characters wont make me hate you! 

• THE AMPORAS IN GENERAL. FUCKING IDIOTS
  • CALIBORN. HE IS MISOGYNISTIC AND PRETTY MUCH EH
  • BRO. BRO BRO BRO.
  • SAVED THE WORST FOR LAST, VRISKA. WHEN SHE FORCED TAVROS TO APOLOGISE FOR BEING DISABLED SOMETHING JUST BROKE IN ME. I CANT BELIEVE THERE ARE VRISKA APOLOGISTS.

Report Reply

Reply by ArachnidGripsXD

posted

Reply by doomy fantastic

posted

dave and dirk. from the moment i started reading homestuck i thought dave was annoying i didn't like him at all... and then when dirk was introduced i also did not like him i just skipped their chats and dialogues bc i couldn't stand them

Report Reply

Reply by xeroZombie

posted

VRISKA !!!!??!11!! 100x OVER 

I’m loving all the vriska hate in here >xo)

Report Reply