« School, College, University Forum

how's everyone doing now that online school is over?

I'm just so glad everything is in person now I feel like I can finally breathe!!!

Report Topic

11 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Serena <3

posted

I love being in person. I was sooooo depressed in online school- I almost dropped out 

Report Reply

Reply by Aiden

posted

I'll be honest, I really don't know. Online learning was of course horrible (didn't help I didn't go to school even though they offered than option), but going outside is sometimes draining. In person sometimes can be frustating...but at least I dont have to do too many assignments

Report Reply

Reply by Jamie33

posted

I came across these online learning platforms for the very first time and I must say it is one of the private services of selling high-quality academic material first hand. I had some cheap services and it dissertation help to compile your pending assignments and article work.

Report Reply

Reply by Nashoba

posted

lol I wish.. Still taking zoom classes cuz the prof teaching a course I need lives in another state. I'm happy to be in person, but also not excited about how lax everyone in my area has gotten about covid precautions.

Report Reply

Reply by adamphelps

posted
updated

School tasks take a lot of effort from students to get done with. The most prevalent of all is time management. When a student is in need of assistance with schoolwork, he or she can turn to friends, tutors, or elders for assistance. However, it may take some time. However, for immediate support and guaranteed results, such as online tutoring or expert aid to do the project within the set time frame,

You may find numerous internet services that are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you with your academic challenges. In an emergency, online expert pay for papers is the finest and most immediate solution.

Report Reply

Reply by Nimthiriel

posted

I don't like commuting. That's my only issue with in person classes

Report Reply

Reply by Mike96

posted
updated

Online learning has its advantages :) 
For example, when you need to write a dissertation or some other scientific work, it is much easier to do it online.
By the way, if you ever decide to write a dissertation on an economic theme, I can recommend you an excellent site for this. There are real professionals. Therefore, if you need economics dissertation help, then contact.

Report Reply

Reply by Trevor Watson

posted

well I am still taking online classes as it feels convenient for me as I can do the job and also do college but sometimes I feel a lot stressed due to work and other daily chaos I recently opted for online exam help on a friend's recommendation but I guess i will get used to it 

Report Reply

Reply by KiwiComPera

posted

still getting used to it because it was so easier to wake up and just log in the computer and do the activities sometimes i wouldn't even do the activities lol

Report Reply

Reply by 🔪 L1am 🥩

posted

Reply by K☆rd|@n♡

posted

horrible, id rather stay home :((((

Report Reply