« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

dreams with messed up recurring plots

Posted by kenny ☆

posted
updated

Forum: Dreams and the Supernatural

does anybody else have dreams with the same topic that happen every once in a while?? 

like over the past few years i've had recurring dreams about r@pe and other gross things

if you do have any dreams like this, (if you are willing to share) could you share some stories? i'm just curious to see what stories you have.

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Ugly mf

posted

that is cool lmao

Report Reply

Reply by swchr

posted

I often dream of either dying in various ways or of being in relationships with people. It's weird but it helps me go to sleep quicker. Gotta stay on top of the messed up schedule!

Report Reply

Reply by m0n0cr33p3r

posted

I have had dreams similar! I will have a dream and then like 8-12 months later I will have it again but things will change just a bit depending on what's happening in my life.

I practice witchcraft but before I started I had a dream where I found an abandoned house. Months later, after I started practiceing, I had the dream again but instead of it being abandoned two ladies lived in the house and they gave me some things to help with my practice. :] 

I also have dreams about different apocalyptic scenarios. In one of these dreams the world was overrun with these shadow demon things and months later I had the exact same dream but with zombies instead. Every single thing in the dream was the same the second time except with zombies. 

Report Reply

Reply by katya

posted

bit of a late reply,

you're not the only one. i've had this disturbing recurring dream, or nightmare for lack of a better word, for a couple years now. i'm unsure as to what causes them, but certain things recurring in dreams can reflect or symbolise real life situations you may be experiencing. 

Report Reply

Reply by dave

posted

i had one when i was like three and one when i was like seven but now the recurrences are more themes than specific sequences of events

Report Reply