« Movies, TV, Celebrities Forum

Does anyone keep up with the drama surrounding YouTubers like Foodie Beauty, Amberlynn Reid, etc?

Because I do and I'd love to have someone to talk about them with! My friends aren't into the reaction/drama channel side of YouTube. :( 

Add me if you'd like to talk about our gorls!

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Elohimless 🤘🇵🇷

posted

Negative, I've never heard of those YouTubers before.

Report Reply

Reply by nightzombie

posted

the only thing I know about them is the occasional clip of nickocado I see on tiktok and that one really long video essay by Tom Harlock about Amberlynn. I cannot ever bring myself to watch a video of a person ruining their own body by eating such large portions. it just makes me want to vomit (even as an overweight person. watching people each such gross amounts of food hurts me.)

Report Reply

Reply by ♡ dood ♡

posted

I used to be obsessed with our gorl amberlynn

Report Reply

Reply by jackson

posted

im an ex-l*lcow user (im a trans gorl its okay) and i still keep up with the amberverse. same thing with eugenia coochie or whatever her name is

Report Reply

Reply by 🔮 Danitza

posted

I'm glad I'm not alone! Lol. 

Report Reply

Reply by $YD

posted

It's funny because sober I absolutely do not give a fuck about any of this stuff (with an exception for Toxic Tears/Jake Munro updates...) but when high that stuff is like my go to LMAO

Report Reply

Reply by ɴɪᴄᴤ✯

posted

used to be, but then i moved onto tiktok drama stuff like the ones with tophiachu & leslie clark involved 

^-^

Report Reply

Reply by 🔮 Danitza

posted

I am too! I wish Becky would speak tf up! But she's too kind for that, I think. Lucky for Amber, lmao.

Report Reply