« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

Y2K Fashion

Posted by Mya Angel

posted
updated

Forum: Fashion, Style, Shopping

What are your fave 2000s trends? What do wear inspired by the 2000s? What do you want to make a comeback? What was your fave genre of 2000s fashion? <3

Report Topic

471 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by LindsayMagazine🦓💋

posted

Juicy Tracks! Also tight t-shirts with a text on them!!

Report Reply

Reply by therabbitheartedgirl

posted

def low-rise jeans !! 100% so so comfy and just cute. i really like halter dresses and of course juicy couture track suits. 

Report Reply

Reply by Brady

posted

Chain Wallets! Chai wallets are my favorite accecosry because i love how they go on my belt loops so i never lose them. they also really tie in with the y2k look 

Report Reply

Reply by Geofrey

posted

Hello,

For y2k fashion, I recommend the famous parachute pants which are back in fashion at the moment, I can also advise you to check the quality of your parachute pants, here is the site where I buy pants, click here

Best wishes for a pleasant evening.

Report Reply

Reply by michelle 🐾

posted

BRING BACK OLD JUICY COUTURE !!!!

Report Reply

Reply by eviii engel !! <3

posted

literally mcbling - best 2000s style ever

Report Reply

Reply by DraftyLoft

posted

Chuck Taylors! I loved my chucks when I was a kid.

Report Reply

Reply by Meomeode_

posted

track suit and low rise jean

Report Reply

Reply by Zephyr

posted

affliction, tapout and other skater/sports brands!! plus i luvv leopard print n rhinestones making a comeback, and flared jeans n flared tops/dresses ofc. the indie sleaze n heroin chic trends of the 2000s are some of my favvs too !

Report Reply

Reply by Lin28

posted

Jeans over skirts/dresses!! I think they are the absolute cutest. Esp with spring colors :)

Report Reply

Reply by Noora

posted

Tom ford glasses? idk what does this called

Report Reply

Reply by mariah

posted

looove all juicy looks (also my girl miss britney slays in every look)

Report Reply

Reply by Lilibeth

posted

We need to bring back low rise pants

Report Reply

Reply by x annie x

posted
updated

omg for sure the jeans with heels combo !!!

Report Reply

Reply by Xx_WASTELORD_xX

posted

jeans with embroidered/deisgin pockets esp true religion and coogi 

Report Reply

Reply by (3(3

posted

FLARED EVERYTHING! flared jeans. flared leggings. i love it

Report Reply

Reply by martina

posted

obvio the low waist jeans re hots los re uso yo 

Report Reply

Reply by Senada

posted

definetly flared jeans,i love that they made a comeback

Report Reply

Reply by mallcake

posted

eyebrow piercings!! i'm obsessed (i want one soooo bad)

Report Reply

Reply by 12gauge

posted

the massive rave jeans are back i fucking love em

Report Reply

Reply by Kyra

posted

The y2k grunge!!! In particular the more poor side, i love the mixed and weird patterns of it and never seen something so.. much! I love it!! 

Report Reply

Reply by nyra

posted

skirts layered on top of jeans!!

Report Reply

Reply by .·•IΠVA!D3R•Z03<3•·.

posted
updated

Gotta love a good chunky jewellery moment ;) the huge clunky necklaces, BANGLES, bracelet cuffs, layering ofcccc, big earrings down to your shoulders I love it all

Report Reply

Reply by Santo de Utuado

posted

It's the thin eyebrows for me, and the mcbling style is just beautiful imo!

Report Reply

Reply by Eric

posted

i love flare/bootcut jeans

Report Reply

Reply by finn

posted

i love looking like my friends older brothers in 2009 i only know from old photos and vague memories >.<

Report Reply

Reply by RatGirl

posted

Oversized handbags are a must because I hoard in handbags...

Report Reply

Reply by ray

posted

I love how sparkly and extravagant and colorful all genres of y2k are!!! personally I love emo and mcbling bc I'm a bougie bitch c[:

I love low rise and flares, and omg I wish jncos and those affliction tees weren't super expensive!! honestly I think they should start slow fashion with a bunch of different styles of y2k and I think the world would be a better place lol

Report Reply

Reply by sisiling_^•-•^_

posted

los jeans tiro bajo y la moda emo siento que se veían súper cool

Report Reply

Reply by Barb

posted

We need to bring back oversized handbags or bags with a shit ton of buckles on them plssss

Report Reply

Reply by .·•IΠVA!D3R•Z03<3•·.

posted

Rhinestones, animal print, shudder shades, kandi and stripy hand warmers and socks were and are soooooo cuteee B)

Report Reply

Reply by liv

posted

so the ugg bailey bows. i seen a black pair at a yardsale in PERFECT condition and they were just my size!!!!! i only paid 5 dollars for them. 

Report Reply

Reply by lia

posted
updated

low waisted jeans/pants ugh!! i want them to come back cuz most stores dont have them and theyre so hard to find. D:

Report Reply

Reply by соня

posted

я соня и я барби, свой досуг я провожу на кухне 

Report Reply

If mcbling came back I would actually cry of happiness

Report Reply

Reply by y2kissable4u

posted

Juicy Couture Tracksuits (With the pants going way below your hip bones, revealing everything !! <33), Rhinestones, Hot Pink, Anything Low Rise, Chunky Highlights (they def dont deserve the hate they're constantly getting!!!!!!!), Pointy heels (Soooo cvnty!!!), and blue eyeshadow!!! (especially with glitter! - muahhhhhhh!!!!!!)

Report Reply

Reply by xoxo_layla

posted

bootcut jeans r iconic

Report Reply

Reply by UneGrandeRose21

posted

apple bottom jeans

baby phat 

some of the makeup styles (not the foundation but the eyeshadow and lipgloss combos omg) 

Report Reply

Reply by soffeeee

posted

yoo mejor de los 200 fueron los jeans/pantalones de turo bajo con pedreria falsa o con bordados

Report Reply

Reply by Guik🀄

posted

Bom...Eu acho melhor vc pesquisar sobre as roupas para ter uma ideia melhor. Eu recomendo vc comprar as roupas que passam a vibe y2k. Ou seja, comprar roupas que passam vibe de anos 2000

Report Reply

Reply by andyyy!<3

posted

Love the lots of pinkkk <33

Report Reply

Reply by 𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚛𝚊 ❦

posted

I love juicy couture, the bags and clothes are beautiful and well made, the quality is great, I also love the thin eyebrows, many ppl don't like them, but I love them. Overall, I enjoy everything from the 2000s, even if some things are considered "cheesy" nowadays

Report Reply

Reply by ✮Lark✮

posted

I would love to see tube dresses come back, i just think they r so cute and can be styled in so many ways ^^

Report Reply

Reply by yari

posted

animal prints, matching sets, cropped jackets with fur hoods, all the unique pieces!! oou, n the accessories ♡__♡. i rlly luv the overall fit of the clothes esp, in baby tees and low rise flared jeans!!

Report Reply

Reply by d4rkalley

posted

UGH. juicy couture. it’s all in my salvation army stores, literally nectar of the heavens. THANK YOU JUICY.

Report Reply

Reply by d4rkalley

posted

UGH. juicy couture. it’s all in my salvation army stores, literally nectar of the heavens. THANK YOU JUICY.

Report Reply

Reply by tEEnaGE_RocKStAr2001

posted

Sk8er boi outfits (loose jeans, oversized shirts with sleeves), a cap or bonnet, and Vans shoes.

Report Reply

Reply by Celie ꒰ა☆໒꒱

posted

basically anything pink and glittery , low rise miniskirts and juicy couture tracksuits

Report Reply

Reply by ☆Spacehey artist☆

posted

Belive it or not i've been seeing more overall skirts recently and I do remember my mom saying how people used to call them cringe when she was in school but now it's nice to people stylize them in so many ways

Report Reply

Reply by BL00DJAVII<3

posted

LOW RISE>>>

Report Reply