« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

Y2K Fashion

Posted by Mya Angel

posted
updated

Forum: Fashion, Style, Shopping

What are your fave 2000s trends? What do wear inspired by the 2000s? What do you want to make a comeback? What was your fave genre of 2000s fashion? <3

Report Topic

467 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by °˖✧Aleun Prince✧˖°

posted

jncos tried coming back but they were overpriced trash unfortunately. i was soo bummed. me and my jncos will continue to cry and browse depop in a dark corner. but deadass livin for the 40" jnco and windbreakers 🙏

Oliver Tree is for sure doing y2k right

Report Reply

Reply by blackhairedbrat

posted

anything juicy ;) if there isn't a J zipper its not going on my body lol

Report Reply

Reply by ɐlǝx

posted

Fur collar jackets

Report Reply

Reply by Xoxo_bimbowhore1678

posted

Honestly just the mean girls aesthetic yk? Pink mini skirts with heels pink purses with shopping bags gossiping at the mall ugh I miss it 

Report Reply

Reply by Honey

posted

I love track suits, they are a must have for any y2k lover and pink anything pink 

Report Reply

Reply by Chaddy

posted

My fav trend from 2000' is the tiny eyebrows :3

Report Reply

Reply by DJANGELFYRE

posted

got some demonia rave shoes, oakley sunglasses, oldschool cargo pants, working on coping some swear shoes and fotus swag

Report Reply

Reply by ToriElectra

posted

I'm wondering if they still sell Heeleys -- they were everywhere for a while, but thanks to having a single rollerblade wheel embedded in the heel, they caused a lot of injuries and schools ended up banning them. They were all over the place back when I was in elementary/middle school. 

Report Reply

Reply by jul ᥫ᭡.

posted

rhinestones and low rise jeans have a special place in my heart.

Report Reply

Reply by Kristen

posted

i’m trying to get into more tiny t shirts. also hair accessories like headbands and clips. ohh and tiny purses are so cute but they stress me out bc they’re TINY. i have much respect for people who fit their stuff in them lolll :)

Report Reply

Reply by Kristen

posted

i’m trying to get into more tiny t shirts. also hair accessories like headbands and clips. ohh and tiny purses are so cute but they stress me out bc they’re TINY. i have much respect for people who fit their stuff in them lolll :)

Report Reply

Reply by okshane

posted

so obsessed with juicy couture tbh... i think it’s an obsession at this point. all i want to buy is juicy couture and i spend hours searching online for it

Report Reply

Reply by Gem

posted

lots of pink, juicy tracksuits and blonde hair with black streaks <3

Report Reply

Reply by THyme.ToDie

posted

i love the mcbling style but it gets mixed up with the modern take on y2k so i cant find to much of it

Report Reply

Reply by J <3

posted

anything juicy couture <3 their basic tops are also really nice! ive been trying to find some rare juicy tops but ive scored an “over him” tee that may be in the same collection as britneys “dump him” tee and i luvv sm!!

Report Reply

Reply by mewp2002

posted

early 2000s Japanese street fashion, anything in FRUiTS, Zipper and Cutie is WELCOME in my closet!

Report Reply

Reply by enith

posted

jncos !! they're so cute. i also hope wild child type fashion makes a bigger comeback

Report Reply

Reply by Kylie

posted

Y2K Goth, also known as Mall Goth, has got to be my most favorite goth fashion. It took a lot of notes from popular trends in Y2K and just gothified them, literally so beautiful..

Report Reply

Reply by Llama_legss

posted

JUST THIS: 

That’s all UwU

Report Reply

Reply by Llama_legss

posted
updated

oh and The
mini dresses especially the tropical ones seen within the coconut girl aesthetic cuz I just love them and want to wear it. 

Report Reply

Reply by peng ting <3

posted

tramp stamps and mini skirts <33 ugh my fav !! also the exposed thong 

Report Reply

Reply by KrysXD

posted

Lisa Frank and Roxy

Report Reply

Reply by XxMonty.MorbidxX

posted

The trashy look. Like fake tans, bumpits, rhinestones, tramp stamps. Just think of the old Snooki lol.

Report Reply

Reply by Funkyfruitsalad

posted

Jnco jeans or similar looking and the juicy couture tracksuits

Report Reply

Reply by nights :)

posted

can't beat small top + cargo pants. tom ford was the first one to bring it to the runway, shout out to him

Report Reply

Reply by AngelCakes🎀

posted

still obsessed with all things juicy couture and platform/chunky shoes 💖

Report Reply

Reply by cici

posted

those cute bebe rhinestoned tops, and old maximalist pink... the sequins / glitter of it all is so comforting ! 

Report Reply

Reply by Dakota Blue

posted

The film Thirteen was the most best fashioned icon

Report Reply

Reply by Jason Rivera

posted

low rise jeans, trucker hats, funky colors, all things von dutch 

Report Reply

Reply by eva_bae

posted

i love ed hardy sm, they have so many pieces but i love the rhinestone caps and tube tops #edhardyfanatic

Report Reply

Reply by miu

posted

JUIIIIIICCCEEEEYYYY also i thrift almost all clothing and i rlly like the flare low waist jeans, especisally with diamonds and print on the back pockets FAVV

Report Reply

Reply by fleur

posted

anything juicy hence my user (◠︿◠✿), i also love low rise jeans, skimpy crop tops, and over the top heels.

Report Reply

Reply by Snowqueen

posted
updated

Ed hardy and thin eyebrows

Report Reply

Reply by eliza

posted

PINKKK. anything pink i love. I feel like back then u could throw anything together and it would be called creative and fun. Now fashion is so strictly standered and overpriced. I loved cheeta and zebra and pink

Report Reply

Reply by cupid

posted

some of my personal favorites are the skirts. i love all the jean skirts! i love juicy couture. with some cute platforms or designer forces + a cute pink lv purse... i just- AAAAA 

Report Reply

Reply by Serena <3

posted

I've always wanted those thicc flip flop thingys. My mom always used to say no but now I'm an adult and I WILL BE PURCHASING

Report Reply

Reply by Babie.girlxo

posted

True religion low/mid rise jeans, von Dutch and old rebook

Report Reply

Reply by ꒰⚘݄꒱₊pearl

posted

yk juicy ed hardy vintage Dior, true religion anything low rise jeans but i hate capriz hello kitty hand bagz n playboi heels plus baby phat winter fur coat and moon boots ofc

Report Reply

Reply by vixen

posted

low rise jeans and mini skirts. can't leave the house without em

Report Reply

Reply by nek0o0

posted

mini skirts are a must!!

Report Reply

Reply by Katy

posted

light blue tracksuit with a matching bucket hat & low rise jeans with a thong (manny santos) ifykyk

Report Reply

Reply by ☆s

posted

rhinestones and baby tank tops are a must have !!! 

Report Reply

Reply by dylan

posted

I LOVE low waisted boot cut/flare jeans and i wear them EVERYWHERE!!! i also like velour but low waisted stuff mostly!!

Report Reply

Reply by Anthony<3

posted

Track Suits 100% <3

Report Reply

Reply by Aleah <3

posted

Juicy couture tracksuits,but also lowrise jeans with the whaletail. Something about how it goes togther just makes me feel like such a baddie.

Report Reply

Reply by eleanor ღ

posted

low rise jeans, chunky highlights, thin brows, kitten heels, juicy couture, blackberry phones.... everything !!!

Report Reply

Reply by HeavyMetalHooker

posted

Everyone trys to forget it but I remember when emos used to dress in all black and then put a flower in there hair

Report Reply

Reply by HeavyMetalHooker

posted

Anything low waisted

Report Reply

Reply by Alexa <3

posted

Juicy couture, lingerie as tops and bodysuits, Louie Vuitton vintage, bratz, Barbie

Report Reply

Reply by gyaruishcheese

posted

basically everything having to do with y2k.

Report Reply