Topic: Y2K Fashion

Sort Replies:

Reply by ✮Lark✮

posted

I would love to see tube dresses come back, i just think they r so cute and can be styled in so many ways ^^

Report Reply

Reply by yari

posted

animal prints, matching sets, cropped jackets with fur hoods, all the unique pieces!! oou, n the accessories ♡__♡. i rlly luv the overall fit of the clothes esp, in baby tees and low rise flared jeans!!

Report Reply

Reply by d4rkalley

posted

UGH. juicy couture. it’s all in my salvation army stores, literally nectar of the heavens. THANK YOU JUICY.

Report Reply

Reply by d4rkalley

posted

UGH. juicy couture. it’s all in my salvation army stores, literally nectar of the heavens. THANK YOU JUICY.

Report Reply

Reply by tEEnaGE_RocKStAr2001

posted

Sk8er boi outfits (loose jeans, oversized shirts with sleeves), a cap or bonnet, and Vans shoes.

Report Reply

Reply by Celie ꒰ა☆໒꒱

posted

basically anything pink and glittery , low rise miniskirts and juicy couture tracksuits

Report Reply

Reply by ☆Spacehey artist☆

posted

Belive it or not i've been seeing more overall skirts recently and I do remember my mom saying how people used to call them cringe when she was in school but now it's nice to people stylize them in so many ways

Report Reply

Reply by BL00DJAVII<3

posted

LOW RISE>>>

Report Reply

Reply by fyxv4000

posted

i love and miss the black jelly bands

Report Reply

Reply by Drifter

posted

The big chunky purses with the huge rhinestone cross>>>

Report Reply

Reply by Sochi☆

posted

WHO LOVE VICTORIA'S SECRET?! MEEE 💋‼️

Report Reply

Reply by ☆Nay☆

posted

I love anything that has stars on it! I also loved the low-rise jeans with baby tees! I've been wearing so many baby tees since they're so cute! ☆

Report Reply

Reply by 4nn1

posted

oh i love juicy couture fr

Report Reply

Reply by PrettyprincessXD

posted

idk why bros like, dressing some random shits, and saying this is y2k, y2k is 2000s fashion so is gon be like timberlands, af1s, basket long shorts, white tees, and some baggy stuffs, not like a star cropped allstars and sum shit like dat

Report Reply

Reply by mіᥣᥱ ๋࣭⭑

posted

M gusya ek dick

Report Reply

Reply by 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓈ℴ𝓃

posted

el estampado de leopardo, mini faldas y juicy couture deberian volver T-T

Report Reply

Reply by sierra<3.

posted

i miss tracksuits o much!!, also everything w rhinestones and leopard print. ICONICC!!

Report Reply

Reply by libby 𐙚 ‧₊˚ ⋅

posted

i love wearing mini skirts and leg warmers but at the same time i dress like a 2000's boy ALOT, so lots of lowrise baggy jeans :)

Report Reply

Reply by GossipGirl💄💋

posted

I LOVE mini skirts. Is something that maybe other girls don't feel but when I'm walking the street with a mini skirt I feel sooooo good

Report Reply

Reply by sraproblemas

posted

oh please I need the low shot to come back it's the best thing that happened to us :3 

I hate the high rise, I look like I'm in diapers with it on.

Report Reply

Reply by man_k3n}

posted

acho q todo mundo tinha q voltar a esse era!!!

Report Reply

Reply by man_k3n}

posted

o estilo emo era muito bonito mas quase ninguém usa mais falam q e muito brega 

Report Reply

Reply by camimi^-^

posted

Definitibamente tiene que volver todo lo tiro bajo y las remeras ajustadas.

SON HERMOSAS T-T

Report Reply

Reply by sev.mp4 <3

posted

i really love the early emo/scene fits from the 2000s !! like the teal blue swooped hair was iconic <3

Report Reply

Reply by ♡°estefi°♡.

posted

minifaldas y pantalones abajo de las caderas, son hermosos, deberian hacer volver esa moda de los 2000, tambien las selfies con esas pequeñas camaras son muy lindas, los 2000 una de las mejores epocas para  el estilo, gracias a los tragieron la moda del YK2 a estos años.

Report Reply

Reply by larxzs

posted

the cross necklaces, the giant sunglasses and the low-rise pants

Report Reply

Reply by саша

posted

JNCOS JNCOS THEY'RE THE CUTEST

Report Reply

Reply by V_NIXx

posted

in loveeee with low waisted pants jeans anything

Report Reply

Reply by jjulyy☆

posted

i need some jnco's, they're so cool

Report Reply

Reply by HeadlessDeftones

posted

i loved them chunky skate shoes so much like vans, DC, quicksilver and etc.

i wish they could come back to the stores again, there are some stores that sell some of them but they are SO overpriced its unberable sadly

Report Reply

Reply by tellie

posted

i honestly used to love the maximalism and bright colors in EVERYTHING mainly in clothes and decoration

Report Reply

Reply by tellie

posted

i honestly used to love the maximalism and bright colors in EVERYTHING mainly in clothes and decoration

Report Reply

Reply by sunny ★

posted

def tracksuits. juicy tracksuits will always be iconic. i'm not able to get one cause they just wont ship to where i live but i want one sooooo bad

Report Reply

Reply by Whirly

posted

skirts or dresses over jeans!!!! that style is so cute to me, like, when I wear it I feel so soft and airy. not to mention safe, and every time I see one of those tiktoks saying how they wish it wouldn't come back or how horrible it is it tears my heart into 12ths 

Report Reply

Reply by ⸸⛧☾༺Ez༻☽⛧⸸

posted

Mall goth and general 90s/early2000s goth style has me in a chokehold

Report Reply

Reply by ⸸⛧☾༺Ez༻☽⛧⸸

posted

Mall goth and general 90s/early2000s goth style has me in a chokehold

Report Reply

Reply by Angel

posted

Low rise jeans and animal print is literally everything! How did we go from slaying to tech gear like it boggles my brain on how fashion got to that lol

Report Reply

Reply by Willow ✧˖° ♡

posted

Just the girliness and maximalism, nothing was simplistic or minimalist. Everything had to have embroidery or glitter and we need to bring it back !!

Report Reply

Reply by luciana

posted

animal print!! soso fun but soo overly hated 

Report Reply

Reply by ケイ

posted

juicy controur and victoria's secret combo x

Report Reply

Reply by layabae

posted

Low rise flared jeans are my lifeee

Report Reply

Reply by micol

posted

i loooove trashy mcbling, i like exagerated things in general not basic y2k like really trashy

Report Reply

Reply by Vondutchess

posted

Honestly the whole mcbling thing was a move juicy had a choke hold on everyone and as it should. Anyway Duck nails are ugly to me don't bring ts back...

Report Reply

Reply by psykobimbo

posted

honestlyyyy the makeup was so hot. i strive to become the y2k big sister makeup a

Report Reply

Reply by Eva

posted

i usually wear tracksuits, victoria's secret yoga pants (and other similar brands), low rise jeans etc :)

Report Reply

Reply by angeline

posted

low rise jeans are top tier and I just got a vintage 2000s juicy bag and she's too pretty

Report Reply

Reply by •☆𝓥𝓪𝓵𝓮☆•

posted

Omg i want to see low rise jeans make a comeback and Im not talking the low rise rn. im talking the trashy flared jeans u cant even sit in bcs ull accidentally flash someone. i also want the shimmery mcbling makeup to be popular again. OMG AND THE TANNING STICKERS. 2000s were literally the HEIGHT of fashion. 

Report Reply

Reply by Fashionaddict

posted

My fav 2000s fashion trends are the bootcut jeans, juicy coutures, graphic tees.

Report Reply

Reply by nicolegloss

posted

La música sobre todo, los conjuntos terciopelo de Juicy Couture, las gafas y2k, las cámaras digitales, la estética frutti aero, las fiestas de aquella época, las navidades, los progaramas de Disney, absolutamente todo.

Report Reply

Reply by pauline <3

posted

big boots! so glad they are back - skinny/slouch styles and hunter boots dominated last decade n im glad chunky boots are back :-)

Report Reply