Topic: Y2K Fashion

Sort Replies:

Reply by fab (〃^▽^〃)

posted

low raised jeans, mini skirts, jeans skirt, bely piercing, glosses, the whole jeans thing and ofc the don't ask me why but the whole twilight aesthetic from the first movie

Report Reply

Reply by Ary

posted

I love the 2000s tracksuits! They’ll always be my favorite! I found some at Walmart that look a lot like the 2000s ones! I also love the tracksuit I got from Shein as well 

Report Reply

Reply by bre

posted

sweatsuits! furcoats and boots! justin west purses! bebe! low waisted jeans!

Report Reply

Reply by axxeLCYDE

posted

low waisted jeans :3 there so confortable and cute!!! but are hard to find if not online -_- i have 2 pairs from good will ;)

also, bumpit hair!! and glittery blue eyeshaddow

Report Reply

Reply by xxxcrusaderxxx616

posted

I think the style was very... what shall I say... unique as it involved many different subcultures. Fashion nowadays seems too simple tbh

Report Reply

Reply by dolly carton

posted

honestly? the rhinestone shirts. they are sooooooooooo cute ugh, I want one 4 christmas

Report Reply

Reply by 炜琦

posted

the 2000's obsession with reflective and clear vinyl materials was my jam. and building weird tech functions into clothing. it was all so good and fun. also low rise pants <3

Report Reply

Reply by sabine444

posted

i like the layering and rhinstones

also the fact that everyone looked musty? and the frosted makeup 

layered hair

Report Reply

Reply by cerise

posted

100% over lined lips n fake moles

Report Reply

Reply by ✿•.*☆nosferatu☆*.•✿

posted

man i love the super baggy skater vibes from the 2000s, and low rise jeans, i also miss the ghetto fab vibe we had goin on, everyone tries way too hard to look expensive these days 

Report Reply

Reply by V Holeček Art

posted

long, form-fitting coats.

Report Reply

Reply by 6a6yvomit

posted
updated

literally baby phat apple bottom jeans old school guess clothes is a must . thrift stores are s tier as long as you know what you're looking for <3 makeup I suggest minimal makeup mascara is probably a must . really y2k style is about confidence.

Report Reply

Reply by Addison

posted

Juicy Coture bags, shirts, tracksuits etc. are literally the cutest along with chunky highlights

Report Reply

Reply by max

posted

we should bring back grunge before it turned so expensive, its lost what made it grunge.   

Report Reply

Reply by spicy-sparklez

posted

I miss the super bright colors, wings/hearts/stars on pretty much everything, sequins/bling/rhinestones, jean skirts, old school hot topic's stuff, studded belts and the chunky shades! What I DON'T MISS ~beware: controversial opinion ahaha~ crop tops/baby tees (they look awesome on other ppl just not on me xD)

Report Reply

Reply by Suburban Guy

posted

Marc Ecko designs, all over print, DC Shoes apparel, oversized shorts, graphic concert tees, bootcut jeans, etc.

Report Reply

Reply by Tom Anderson (Australian)

posted

i exclusively wore tracksuits and still do

Report Reply

Reply by 𝔅𝔢𝔱𝔷𝔶

posted

i love wearing the whole cyber y2k men shirts ! like affliction or raw state ect anything that’s like dark nd cyber ah <3 

nd i’m a big fan of gothic fashion too ! 

Report Reply

Reply by Foreverboy Online

posted

It’s Y2K Forever 💿🎆❕

Im Hosting & Inviting All Internet Friends! Anyone and everyone welcome!!! 
A huge 2000s themed Party 🎉 
RSVP for more 📩✔️‼️
Save The Date invitations will be sent upon request. Get your Y2K invitation now 💕💕
Location, Date, & Time will be sent out soon…. 

Report Reply

Reply by Lilee

posted

abercrombie and fitch , i looove their old clothes and i love finding them. im so obsessed tbh.

Report Reply

Reply by Deydey

posted

I like that being super girly and loving pink and glitter wasn't as frowned upon as it got in the late 2000s/early 2010s

Report Reply

Reply by majomustdie

posted

low waist jeans by far are my fav <3

Report Reply

Reply by marnie obrien

posted

i LOVE mf true religion jeans (or just any low waisted jeans) and any low waisted cargo trousers. its kinda sad how they became a trend coz now theyr really expensive and everthing is hard to find :(

Report Reply

Reply by jo

posted

i loveee the low waisted jeans, especially the ones with turned over waist and thin belts. the matching jumpsuits were to die for, also scene kids haircuts and dye was so fun. the grunge shirts are my fave tho i wish i could buy so many. 

Report Reply

Reply by melanieslaughter

posted

rhinestones<3 

lowrise pants/skirts
matching tracksuits 

Report Reply

Reply by stargirl

posted

low waist juicy joggers !! like rlly low waist

Report Reply

Reply by stargirl

posted

low waist juicy joggers !! like rlly low waist

Report Reply

Reply by ashley 。.。:∞♡*♥

posted

low-waisted jeans! im so glad theyre back bc i have v long legs so anything high-waisted makes me look extra lanky :/ 

plus theyre just so cute, especially w rhinestones on the bum <333

Report Reply

Reply by y0M1b3L

posted

Low rise jeans, colorful tracksuits, platform sandals, halter tops, mini skirts.

Paris Hilton. 

Report Reply

Reply by XxDiamanteGurlxX

posted

Baby phat, juicy couture, von dutch all the 2000s brands so :O

Report Reply

Reply by Sarah Cuntour

posted

Juicy Couture Denim and von dutch just iconic

Report Reply

Reply by Angel<3

posted

LOW RISE JEANS OMG 

Report Reply

Reply by j3nni

posted

the way latinas dressed in the 2000s in novelas is my fave thing<3 def influenced my style today

Report Reply

Reply by mcswaggerjagger

posted

tbh i just love the look of wearing a cropped hoodie, with a long white tank top on, with a flare. LOVE IT. it looks so good on me i think but ya

Report Reply

Reply by rudi

posted

low rise jeans!!! the smaller the zipper the better imo<3

Report Reply

Reply by flow <3

posted

Low waisted jeans, they are so cute and honestly I love the one pair I thrifted 

Report Reply

Reply by phoebe <3

posted

low-rise jeans r practically the only jeans i wear so i have to go with those

Report Reply

low rise jeans they are so hot

Report Reply

Reply by dinos.revenge

posted

tbh grunge fashion<3

Report Reply

Reply by jer

posted

OMG TRACKSUITS

ummm def the thin brows 
crop graphic tees 

Report Reply

Reply by Ella Louise

posted

flares. love the comeback. 

Also just originality. There is modern y2k fashion which is deemed cool but the mismatched style is more frowned upon now, I wish everyone is more unique. 

Also hair! the messier the better what a dream.

As for things I wish would change phones. bring back blackberries where we were introduced to air mail and being able to get in touch with people without the addiction, drama and slavery to it

Report Reply

Reply by kmila_w4y

posted
updated

definitivamente los jeans a la moda son mis favoritos 

Report Reply

Reply by fashiongal17

posted

Low rise jeans, thin eyebrows, juicy couture, super mini skirts… best fashion era ever

Report Reply

Reply by thats hot (sam heeney)

posted

right, hey I'm new here and I wanted to say that for me, I'm obsessed with Jane Norman (uk brand) long tops with cool designs on them. juicy is essential, I have 2 bags and they're both amazing and high quality, also their hoodies are cute paired with jeans. bootcut jeans with fun stitching/rhinestones are amazing and stud belts (the ones from scene style) are absolutely amazing (especially if there's 2 together).

Report Reply

babydoll tops, low rise trackie bottoms (juicy esp!!) & not fashion but chunky highlights 

Report Reply

Reply by libxertyy

posted

anything hello kitty fs. its just so cute. 

Report Reply

Reply by FrozenSkittle

posted

striped shirts and baggy jeans

Report Reply

Reply by tay ♱

posted

ughh omg the colourful track suits and the makeup, just mwah so perfect i love it

Report Reply

Reply by ❣✿bailee✿❣

posted

i like the whole "girly girl" mean girls legally blonde aesthetic. shopping, lip gloss, flip phones, juicy couture, mini skirts, and everything pink.

Report Reply

Reply by reina <3

posted

i love literally all of the fashion

Report Reply