Topic: Whats your LEAST favorite horror movie?

Sort Replies:

Reply by ✦velvet✦

posted

no one scream at me for this but i just did not care for it follows. i know a lot of people rlly love this movie but i just couldnt get over how slow and weird it was at times (like what the hell was up with the seashell phones? cool idea but so out of place) 

Report Reply

Reply by ☆𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒆☆

posted

Any scream movie. I can't stand them, can understand the hype for the first film, but after that? Nahh. they are just too boring for me idk why tho. :/

Report Reply

Reply by p3rcy

posted

100% the Chucky and Fruday the 13th movies. i just cant get into them and find them kinda boring

Report Reply

Reply by sal/aiden

posted

easily smile and countdown people made so much hype for it and when i finally whatched it, it sucked soooooo bad snooze fest 

Report Reply

Reply by Toony Tomb

posted

Tusk. I don't think I need to explain further. 

Report Reply

Reply by ꩜ ELENA ꩜

posted

the babadook like i couldnt get into it dude 

Report Reply

Reply by Marianne

posted

Unfriended!  I could not get into that one at all. But I do remember thinking it had an alright ending.

Report Reply

Reply by Alec (He/it/rot)

posted
updated

I really really hate House of 1000 Corpses. It feels like it was just gore p*rn and nothing else.

Report Reply

Reply by Sana

posted

Any of them shitty slendermen movies i just..

Report Reply

Reply by IateTheCheshireCat

posted

That would be It. I do like most stories by S. King though.

Report Reply

Reply by ☆ rio raver ☆

posted

Slenderman. It got hyped up way too much and my brother and I were so disappointed when we watched it honestly.

Report Reply

Reply by Meg

posted

Reply by rip2hobodega

posted
updated

The Annabelle trilogy

Report Reply

Reply by nikiixixx

posted

the human centipede that shi fucked up parts of my brain i ain even realize were there dawg tusk was fuckin horrible too

Report Reply

Reply by Chan

posted

Oh God, I remember picking out a horror movie to watch with my dad and stumbling across "the bye bye man". We had never so hard-core flat out hated on a movie together as we did to that train wreck. 

Report Reply

Reply by Gothicmoon

posted

That stupid Megan shit honestly 

Report Reply

Reply by monalisax

posted

not exactly horror, but thriller, but knock at the cabin pissed me off so much

Report Reply

Reply by Sal

posted

Scream 5 and 6 

Scream 5 was boring I guessed the killers and overall no interesting storyline only good thing is officer judy died hated her but dewy 2 dewy didn't do nothing leave the poor man's alone. But the story was basic all the charicters were unlickable and they didn't build any screen time for the people who died so I didn't care who died from the new cast. 

Then Scream 6 the beginning 10/10 amazing but the movie got worse as it progressed don't get me wrong the kirby twist witch wasn't a twist but was, good but the killer revele who tf are those guys and there story was confusing if you don't got a good reason to kill that's fine just say that holy shit. 

Report Reply

Reply by KOREBOYXO

posted

probably the hellraiser movies; they never sparked that horror feeling in me.

Report Reply

Reply by Christine Angel

posted

That's a hard one. I think I would say the human centipede

Report Reply

Reply by Devious Dingle

posted

im not a fan of the first terrifier movie. I felt that the gore and shit was just there to be gory and if it was removed the story wouldn't change much. I also just thing the story is boring and not really interesting

Report Reply

Reply by A2ton.jpg

posted

Paranormal activity 2 , the rest r sound ˘⌣˘

Report Reply

Reply by $luty$m00che$

posted

7 deadly sins (2019) was probably the worst movie i have ever watched i couldn’t even get halfway through it so i’m not so sure how it ends but the movie has a bunch of highschoolers and two who are dating get caught with pot in the trunk of their car and the black boyfriend gets arrested for some amount of time (i don’t remember) and the barbie doll girlfriend gets house arrest and her REALLY rascist mom goes on some trip and the daughters friends throw a party at her house and there’s like a whole dance intro battle thing for each of the friends the daughter also has this maid/nanny kinda thing her mom had hired to watch her. this maid is mexican and speaks little english and the daughter is super rascist toward her during the whole party there’s this guy who’s friends with the daughter and he’s dj-ing and talking about how “these guys got caught with pot and im over here with mOOOOllYYYY wooOooOOOO!!” and that’s about where i stopped watching it gave me such hard second hand embarrassment i COULD NOT physically continue

Report Reply

Reply by Ace the oppressed

posted

Boxing helena is in my bottom 3. Surprised the misfits made a song from this.

Report Reply

Look I love slender man but girll the slender man movie sucked. 

Report Reply

Reply by IDrinkPlainMilk

posted

Anything like tusk and the human centipede.

They’re so gross and hard to watch imo. I’m more of a slasher and paranormal fan

Report Reply

Reply by QuesklioLen!

posted

honestly i was never really a big fan of bird box, idk if it was rlly actual horror but honestly it was extremely boring and its potential was completely stripped away, it couldv'e been way better but honestly it was never rlly that scary ngl

Report Reply

Reply by Big_Dipper

posted

ngl the shining

the movie was a little confusing to me, and i just couldnt get into it.

Report Reply

Reply by Phae

posted

Reply by Theodore C

posted

I never plan to watch any Childs Play movie, just not for me.

Report Reply

Reply by emersoniskewl

posted

I watched m3gan 4 craps n giggles and it was horrid. just a few slapstick jumpscares that made me giggle and thats all. the concept is so overused too, just ugh

AND THE SINGING SCENES (ಥ_ʖಥ)

Report Reply

Reply by Fja

posted

I'd say The Turning. I watched it until the end hoping that it all would have a greater meaning but the end was worse because it didn't explain anything and ruined the whole movie.

Report Reply

Reply by finny

posted

stuff like Friday the 13th and Halloween because for the most part nothing really happens and it follows a formula every time, id say the only real slasher movie i like is scream

Report Reply

Reply by Ronnie :>

posted

I have 2 1 is saw, cool concept scary doll not scary i think it would be more cool if it wasnt a dude behind the dool and its an actual sadistic doll killing for no reason just for fun like chucky so it itself isnt scary or that intresting the traps r cool but its just a bunch of gore

2nd is now hear me out Michael Myers now dont get me wrong i absolutely love Halloween especially the 1st one to the one where hes trying to kill the little girl (forgot her name) but i absolutely hate the rest of the movies where hes in some kind of cult and the last Halloween movie i also hate the acting in the 1st movie but nothing i can change abt that its a classic

Report Reply

Reply by Emmy

posted

Probably the nightmare on elm street movies. They were fine but I just hate Freddy. If this was a "least favorite villain" forum, then my answer would probably fit better haha

Report Reply

Reply by Rory 𖤐CannibalVamp𖤐

posted

Ok but Friday the 13th, imo way too “hyped”. It was so boring to me!

Report Reply

Reply by Rory 𖤐CannibalVamp𖤐

posted

Ok but Friday the 13th, imo way too “hyped”. It was so boring to me!

Report Reply

Reply by Disfigurement

posted

Mine has to be the Freddy v Jason movies. Especially the space one.

Report Reply

Reply by arte9__

posted

Theres a handful of bad horror movies but nothing pissed me off more than Paranormal Activity: Next of Kin. I absolutely hate that movie; the protagonists are so stupid that I wanted to see them die horribly. 

Report Reply

Reply by Ash

posted

Silent night, deadly night that movie was legit putting me to sleep .I almost fell asleep watching that movie. 

Report Reply

all of leprechaun and both thankskilling movies.

Report Reply

Reply by pseudoScribe

posted

Both I Spit on Your Grave and The Last House on the Left are awful movies, including their terrible remakes. They claim to be "r#pe revenge" films but instead exploit women. Please never waste your time on these movies.

Report Reply

Reply by Lala chan

posted

attack of the killer tomatoes was a really dumb horror movie,  My dad showed me this movie and I told myself that it's the stupidest movie in the world and he wasn't wrong, the only good thing is that I laughed watching the movie but it's still too silly. XD 

Report Reply

Reply by rxssee

posted

Any Halloween after the first one T_T

Report Reply

Reply by kitti.meowz

posted

prob CAM or unfriended 

both were stupid af and didn't even seem like a horror movie 

Report Reply

Reply by Michael <3

posted

My least least favorite is probably something out of the saw franchise, but I also really dont like lords of salem by rob zombie. Every time I watch it its the most intensely boring, painful experience I've ever had - then I finish the movie and it's like I've blocked it all out because some part of me has a strong desire to rewatch it. It's like fast acting nostalgia. 

Report Reply

Reply by will

posted
updated

I have two I didn’t like (INCLUDES SPOILERS FOR NEW TCM)

The new Texas Chainsaw Massacre, I disliked what they did to Sally, they brought her back just to absolutely waste her.

The Nun, I rented it a while ago and didn’t see the appeal, I turned it off halfway through the movie. (I don’t really have an opinion on it but lmk if I should give it another chance)

Report Reply

Reply by CYB3R

posted

Annabelle was pretty boring. 

Report Reply

Reply by MARCH

posted

the child’s play remake …

Report Reply

Reply by "Frances"

posted

I have to agree with all the Halloween people cuz that ish over hyped af. Also the Smile movie and M3gan movie that came out recently.... It's hard for me to even call them horror movies...

Report Reply