idk what to put here so have my rating of the new gen5 movie,
10/10 gen5 is why my fixation on mlp popped back up lol

Report Topic

40 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Dinic 💫

posted

I love mlp! I got into it in 2012 and never looked back lol 

I'm really hyped for g5! I love the designs and I'm curious how the new series will go, plus from what I've heard the new toys are good and I've seen some great toy mods! 

the only thing though is I'm wondering it they'll bring back the species from g4, the later seasons are some of my favorites because of how much worldbuilding they did with changelings, griffons, dragons, etc, and I kind of hope that we might see a return of them and maybe some non-pony merch! 

Report Reply

Reply by Orion<3

posted

lol I haven’t watched the new movie

Report Reply

Reply by Elliejojo

posted

Finally, I found the only horse thread on here!

And yeah, G5 is looking really interesting - I hope we hear news about a TV show or something soon!

Definitely the most excited I've been in the community since finding the show waaaay back in early 2012.

Report Reply

Reply by Edie's Stuffz

posted

I absolutely love MLP!!! >:D

I didn't watch the new movie, but I sure did love Equestria girls when I was little.

the first Equestria girls movie is a solid 8/10 in my book.
but that's unrelated.

Report Reply

Reply by theo

posted

omg ive been hearing ab the new movie sm, should i watch it?

Report Reply

Reply by EllieTheMagpie

posted

AAAA I LUV THE NEW MOVIE!!! 

A new generation was sooo good, I can't wait for the show with the same characters!!

Hitch me beloved

Report Reply

Reply by chaot1ccollect1vez_

posted

saw new gen5 mlp at the store, their kinda creepy. i miss old mlp :((!!

Report Reply

Reply by finn/sid/nik ⌫

posted

i love mlp so much!! tbh i did like the new movie but i miss gen4 so much. and i kinda wished they had more of a backstory on why they went back to the old ways because it just erased everything the main six did. but maybe im over complicating it since it is a kids movie. this is a lot of texting.. sorry i love mlp wayyy too much :) i wonder if they r going to have the other species too since the main six are canon??

Report Reply

Reply by xylo 🖤

posted

I luv mlp!!! I dont think ill evr watch the new movie but I have watched every other mlp related thing 

Report Reply

Reply by 🗿

posted

im scared tio watch the new movie hopefully it's good

Report Reply

Reply by doris

posted

i got into MLP in 2013 i'm too attached to the gen4 to fully move on and appreciate the new gen TwT the story might be interesting and all but i think the character designs are more "chaotic" ?? plus a big pet peeve of mine is 3D designs...i think the overuse of 3d animation is kinda ruining most cartoons. if they kept the 2d animation style it would have been better- also bc with this style they dont even look like actual ponies X(

Report Reply

Reply by ditzychan

posted

derpy hooves and marble pie need more recognitondiwahfieho

Report Reply

Reply by ApocalypzeAzezine

posted

mi Opinion la g5 es mala su pelicula fue buena pero es horrible los jugetes no tienen los mismos detalles que los de la pelicula y ect literalmente termino la serie y pum de la nada ya paso todo esto no hay explicasion de nada en la pelicula pero ta wena 👍

Report Reply

Reply by Gossip Girl

posted

I love MLP!! i was the biggest MLP fan at 8 omgg

Report Reply

Reply by star✩void

posted

I rlly like mlp! i love making oc's and stuff n_n , and the new movie was fun tbh!

Report Reply

Reply by Miss Quinzel

posted

ı love MLP ive been a fan of it ever since i was 6

Report Reply

Reply by CupidRuben

posted

I got back into mlp recently and no one seems to remember the Discord whooves comics I was obsessed with the web series back then (now that I’m older i realize how bad it was but I still like the concept) it’s what got my started watching Doctor who I’m just wondering if anyone remembers it becuz a lot of the content for it has been wiped off the face of the earth

Report Reply

Reply by V1ct0r

posted

MLP IS SO GOOOODD but tbh not a huge g5 fan :(( maybe its cause g4 was my childhood and i just LOVE the characters but i just dont like the new animation style

tbh the g1 movie is my favourite, they did em so good in 1986 

Report Reply

Reply by N3wt1sj0//y:3

posted

I loved the new mlp new gen movie but the mlp make ur mark movie is not toooo good there's no plot so it's hard to follow sob

Report Reply

Reply by inz

posted

helloo fellow mlp fans

Report Reply

Reply by ・༓☾♡vilma⋆。⋆୨୧

posted

i lovee mlpp <<3

heres my ranking of the main 6 bcs i wanna be controversial 

1. rarity queen mommy

2. pinkie pie silly

3. twilight studious queen

4. fluttershy

5. rainbow dash 

6. applejack sorry sorry i just no

Report Reply

Reply by Cake

posted

i love mlp!!

Report Reply

Reply by cheezyneedz

posted

I literally have no idea how forums work because im new but i love MLP!

Report Reply

Reply by Cloudmallow

posted

I've been into mlp for forever but recently I've been collecting the eqg dolls and brushables!!

Report Reply

Reply by alyssa

posted

g1, g3 & g4 r my favs!

Report Reply

Reply by Garfeild

posted

I love MLP! Im a bit disappointed by the new generation, but I also haven't really given it a chance. Fluttershy is my favorite character and Rainbowdash is my close second favorite. I really like Queen chrysalis and Luna is my favorite princess

Report Reply

Reply by hisoo

posted

gen 5 SUCKS and if you like it you simply have shitty taste, sorry not sorry!! 

mlp gen 4 was the SHITTT best cartoon ever!! :3333

Report Reply

Reply by (๑ > ᴗ < ๑) lydia ⋆˚🍥˖°

posted

i love mlp!!

Report Reply

Reply by ⌣☆﹙SOMBRA !!

posted

TBH i hate it.. :sob: they added a cishet male in the middle of the GIRL group.. when the ENTIRE point of the show was girlpower.. 

Report Reply

Reply by doll

posted

i love mlp so much since i was a little kid. totally obsessed with it, still watch it till now tbh, will never get bored of it! but i dont really like the newest mlp its kinda boring and the animation js not it. my favorite character is princess Cadence, Apple Jack & Fluttershy!

Report Reply

Reply by Monika_11037

posted

It was a lil boring but i think the concept is cool!

Report Reply

Reply by rexi

posted

la verdad no soy muy fan de la g5

yo soy más de lo antiguo, o sea la g4, con las mean six, las principales.

y creo que acabo super bien la g4, igual la extraño mucho

metro gusta conseguir amigos que les gusté mlp g4

Report Reply

Reply by 🎀Panqueca🎀

posted

it was fun but i like way much more the g4

Report Reply

Reply by m4ykiez

posted

I loved mlp when i was a kid (i still loves 

Report Reply

Reply by Aviixz

posted
updated

los diseños de la g4 son geniales pero los de la g5 no me encantaron creo que en cierto punto llegan a ser un poco perturbadores 

Report Reply

Reply by SherWINNER

posted

I wish G5 was more original like the other generations, me personally I found it rather disappointing, however I rlly like how they based the pegasi's wings off of different birds, makes them more unique, I feel its wasted potential and shouldn't have tried to piggy back off of G4's success

Report Reply

Reply by 🐾Ray!! :9 ♡

posted

I absolutely adore My Little Pony, and I know I will for the rest of my life. I do prefer generation four over all others, for many reasons, one being that it was the one I grew up with and came to be hyperfixated on. It's such an amazing show/franchise. Generation five could definitely use some work, but it's not entirely unenjoyable. I will say though, if I had to choose to watch generation five or rewatch generation four (which I do already) I will always choose to rewatch generation four.

Report Reply

Reply by mag ♡ !!

posted

I refuse to watch the movie because the art style is horrifying

Report Reply

Reply by Lemon tart

posted

gen 4 was peak honestly, I rewatched it a few years ago and it made me tear up

Report Reply

Reply by athy / athena

posted

gen 5 is soooo good ppl r so nostalgia blind tho :(((((