Topic: introductions thread

Sort Replies:

Reply by Yumi :3

posted

Hello! Name's Yumi and I'm a minor!

I've been a bsd fan for I think a year and a half or so Idrk myself My favs are Yosano and Gin and I've read the manga and watched the anime + have read most of the side novels 

I'm just happy to be here and hope to make friends!

๑^ᴗ^๑

Report Reply

Reply by Amethyst

posted

hey hey! im amethyst and im a 16 year old cosplayer! i've been in the fandom for about 3 years now and i've seen the anime and the manga of the main series! i need to read stormbringer though and the beast au. my favorite characters are fyodor, nikolai, bram, and lucy! im also a chuuya and lucy kinnie <3

Report Reply

Reply by ✮⋆˙ 🎸 ˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚ 🎧 ⋆。𖦹 Nate

posted
updated

Yo adoro a Chuuya (tengo una figurita de él)

Report Reply

Reply by Kokabiel

posted

Kokabiel (some shorten it to koka tho)

19 and started watching the series out of peer pressure- dont regret it lol. Rn im extremely obssesed with the beast spin off (gonna watch the life action movie when i can-)

My favs are white haired men, Sigma, Nikolai and Atsushi! :>

Mostly Sigma tho

Report Reply

hi hi :D

Im leo, a minor and i love this show so much fr <3

Report Reply

Reply by Cassie⛥

posted

HII :3

I'm Cassie, 16 from UK

I've been hyper focused on BSD for about a year

My fav characters are Atsushi and Sigma  :D

Report Reply

Reply by Aj

posted

I’m Aj! I’m a minor and I’ve been apart of the fandom for a couple years now, my fav characters would probably be Nikolai and kyouka <33

Report Reply

Reply by ruithesilliest

posted

hihii !!

i rlly haven’t decided on an online name yet so call me jecka

im a minor (im 13) 

ive liked bsd 4 like a year so far and my favs r dazai and fyodor!!! im fav light novels are the day i picked up dazai and beast :))

Report Reply

Reply by Yuki Nakahara (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ

posted
updated

HIIII!!

I'm Alya, but you can call me whatever u like as long as it's not rude. I'm a minor btw (I'm 13)

I've been OBSESSED with bsd for a year and my fav characters are Chuuya, Dazai and Atsushi!! 

Report Reply

Reply by Niko

posted

Hai!! My name’s Niko. I really love love fyolai and im a nikolai fictionkin!! I am under the age of 18 and I use she/he/xe and i may occasionally talk in 3rd person

Report Reply

Reply by dazai . . 𖤐

posted

hii im cain! um i really like chuuya and fyodor n im 15 :3 i like almost every signle ship in bsd .... ive finished both anime and manga!!! im also an irl of nikolai and dazai ♡

Report Reply

Reply by vontaboo

posted

Hi, my name is Luz and Im 16 years old like the majority in the comments, I guess. I like bsd since 2023 though i knew about the series since 2021. At any case, my favorite character is Fyodor and I have been reading some of the authors books in order to try and understand the story better. I believe that is all I need to say, so have a good day.

Report Reply

Reply by 𝔼𝕕𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕟

posted
updated

Hiii im 12 *about to turn 13 in less than a month* ive been watching bsd since december of last year. Im trying to read the manga but because its so long im mainly just reading the wan and reading the new releases. I havent read any of the light novels and i havent read Beast either. My favorite character is dazai and i hate him so much i hope he chokes on a rock and dies. ^^ 

Report Reply

Reply by ⚣。 Klavier

posted
updated

klavier or Reinheit  ( minor ) 

Old-MidGen bsd Enjoyer && Classic lit Enjoyer ♡ 

soukoku ++ Fyolai brainrot 

Bsd Yaoi Goes hard. Thats all 

Report Reply

Reply by Ash

posted
updated

Hey! I'm Ash, 16.

I love soukoku and most popular ships!!

Been told I kin Sigma and Atsushi, and after thinking abt it, that's probably true. My top 2 fav characters are probably Dazai and Sigma

I love peoples rants about characters and new bsd chapter theories!!

Report Reply