introduce yourselves or just say hi here

Report Topic

65 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by felix

posted
updated

i'll start

im felix, im a minor and i've been in the fandom for over a year now. i've watched the anime, am keeping up with the manga releases and i've read a few books by the irl authors. my favourite is definetely 'the stalker in the attic' by ranpo edogawa(im also a big ranpo kinnie)

Report Reply

Reply by IRIS🤍

posted

im oni! im a minor and ive been watching/reading bsd for a little under a year :) im caught up on both manga and show and wan and stuff yaaas. i <3 port mafia and ada. i kin ryu. unfortunately. talk abt hcs w me! sskk has my heart

Report Reply

Reply by Aria <3

posted

yooo!!

my names aria :)
ive watched the anime and am currently reading the manga lol!
a massive red flag of mine is that my two fav characters are dazai and akutagwa.... i just love them both BUT i dont excuse dazais actions lol!!
i hope we all can be friends :)) 

Report Reply

Reply by ✨Allie✨

posted

Hi I’m Allie. I’m 30 and my favorite character is Chuya. 

Report Reply

Reply by Amber

posted

Hi, I'm Amber! I love the anime and have just recently started to read the manga. My favorite characters are Atsushi, Odasaku, and Chuuya!

Report Reply

Reply by jasper

posted

hi im jasper or ryuu ive been keeping up with this manga for a while hshsh and i rlly like fandom theories for it

Report Reply

Reply by Shoe

posted

Hiii my name is shoe lolll

I've been watching/reading bsd for about a year now and i'm obsessed with Chuuya ^^
I'm 15 and in highschool as well

Report Reply

Reply by elrin

posted

hello im elrin :DDD

Report Reply

Reply by kel

posted

hi im kel!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by VAMPYRE (more active on twt)

posted

hi hello!!!!! im andy/allan :)

i've been watching the anime for about 2 years now, and have also read the manga! ive also read quite a few books from the actual authors such as no longer human and the call of cthulhu!my favs are lovecraft and tecchou <3

Report Reply

Reply by E4rado!_

posted
updated

i am lily! nice to meet yóu all!! i enjoy bsd very much , some of my favorite is the beast and reigen , i start to wact last year , my fav caracther is kenji ,yosano and akutagawa

Report Reply

Reply by Rex

posted
updated

Yo I'm rex I'm a minor. I read the manga and I'm currently also watching the anime and reading the light novels. I'm actually sort of new to the Fandom, my favorite character is probably poe or dazai

Report Reply

Reply by Lenny

posted

Hello my name is Lenny or Len wtv. I am 17yo. I love bsd, jjba and naruto yuuh. I also like melanie martinez🫶. I do cosplaying kinda, art and edits. I am enfp

Report Reply

Reply by lxgh

posted

heya im lxgh !

my favorite characters are chuuya and nikolai 

friend requests open ^^

Report Reply

Reply by Miu

posted
updated

Hihi! I’m miu!!

I love Akutagawa sm, he’s always been my fav!!

I’m currently collecting the manga as well as beast, Wan and some of the light novels!

Report Reply

Reply by Waste Of Space

posted
updated

Heyy

I'm Waste Of Space :) (not a minor)

I think I've been in a Fandom for half a year now ^^

my fav. characters are 

Nikolai

Fyodor (<3<3<3<3)

Sigma

Bram (<3<3<3<33<<3)

Ranpo

and Shibusawa (<3<3<3<33<3)

I'd love to talk to anyone about bsd

It's my current hyperfixation

and I'm a massive shipper hehe

Report Reply

Reply by Ryn

posted

hii! I'm Derpi and I'm a minor! I've been really into bungou stray dogs for about 3-4 months now and my favorite characters are Dazai, Fyodor & Nikolai <3 

Report Reply

Reply by ayamiru <3

posted

HII IM AYA!!! aya fictionkin (plz js look it up i dont wanna explain..) uuhhh my faves r ranpo and kyouka!!!! and js plz dont refer 2 me as a male....

Report Reply

Reply by willow

posted

hello hii hello im willo :DD

Report Reply

Reply by ❀✧𝑨𝒕𝒛𝒊✧❀

posted

Hello!!! 

Just joined! My name is Atzi, I'm 17 and my favorite bsd characters are Nikolai, Dazai, and Ranpo💜

Report Reply

Reply by tatul3bii

posted

Reply by evelynn

posted

hey!!

im evelyn, im 13 and ive read the manga and the anime (also beastt) !! i kin dazai, nikolai and aku <333 SKK AND FYOLAI !!

Report Reply

Reply by Ace

posted

Yoooooooo I’m Ace my favorite characters are dazai, chuuya, and ranpo!!! I’ve read up to current chapter in manga, caught up in the anime and have watched stormbringer play along with reading some of the light novels! (╹◡╹)

Report Reply

Reply by Karimation KAT

posted

Good day peeps, 

I'm Kari and I'm currently into bsd, so I wanted to join here ^°^

My favourites are Ranpo, Kolya and Chuuya. 

I also draw =D you can find them on my twitter(@Karimation_KAT) or insta(@13___kari___13)

Hope to find more people to talk with! 

Report Reply

Reply by Lilian

posted

im helen and i just want 2 talk to  ppl about bsd more often

Report Reply

Reply by Emoliciouzz

posted

M Micah or emo :33 m 14 and really like bsd

Report Reply

Reply by mayo :3

posted

hi, my name is rei(na) which us my online name. i use any pronouns and im 16. i prefer friends ages 15+, but if youre 14 thats fine. just dont make flirting comments with me bc im uncomfortable. im lf friends, etc. i dont really use social media aside from this and imessage (i do have insta tho) so hmu in pms. OK BAI!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by mae !

posted

hii!! my name is marie! I'm a minor and I've been in the fandom since december last year and I just now started reading the mangas! my favorite characters are ranpo and sigma!!

Report Reply

Reply by la1nc0re

posted

hiii I'm Ollie!! still going strong with my 4 year bsd hyperfixation lolol

Report Reply

Reply by banana

posted

HIHI im sal!!! im a minor, aaaAaand I LOVE ocean creatures!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE nikolai, and i also kin him :33 MEOW

Report Reply

Reply by Enzo

posted

HIHI my name is enzo im 14 i forgot how long ive liked bsd for... my favs are dazai kenji ranpo sigma nikolai and fyodor 

Report Reply

Reply by Lorenss

posted

HI Im Lorenss and i have been obsessed with bsd for a little over a year by my calculations, im a minor and i currently really really really like sigma, akutagawa and Ayatsuji !! Im a bit of an awkward person but i enjoy rambling about stuff to people i like :3 i have watched all of the seasons and i have read the main manga(i just skipped like a few of the 90 chapters cuz i was bored of not seeing aku and sigma) and the other side(?) ones. I REALLY REALLY LIKE SIGZAI AND KUNIZAI and uuh i kin dazai, (specifically beast) ryu, poe and sigma(dont ask how, idk) 

Did i mention i really like ryu, sigma and ayatsuji already? :3

Report Reply

Reply by ANGELS CURSE*

posted

привет всем!!!!, im koi (or fyodor) and ive been in the bsd fandom for about a year now, im 15, fyodor enthusiant

Report Reply

Reply by hamburg (randal)

posted

uh hi im hamburg lmao but you can call me hob or smth like that. im a minor and i go by he/him pronouns. ive liked bsd for like a bit now, and my fav is either dazai or nikoloi bc clowns r silly

Report Reply

Reply by B0nl1ri ! !

posted

Hi!! My name is Liria, i'm a minor and I really love BSD, my fav ship is ranpoe and I wish I could talk to more BSD fans!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Kris

posted

Hi!! I’m Kris! I’m a minor. I am current not caught up on the manga yet but I basically know everything that happens. I have read beast tho. My fave characters are Dazai, Chuuya, and Yosano >w<

Report Reply

Reply by sugarmama 🍉

posted

heyy, I’m Ezra! I’m a minor. I'm caught up on the manga and anime. I've read some books by the real authors (such as "No longer human" by Osamu Dazai and "I am a cat" by Natsume Soseki, which I really enjoyed:), etc)

Report Reply

Reply by seabirds

posted

hello!!! we're seabirds sys ^_^ bigggg bsd fans. love tormenting the characters! kyoka is our top fave!!

Report Reply

Reply by chuu chuu

posted

hii, yall can call me chuu, im a obvious fan of chuuya ! im a new user so im just figuring stuff out for now. i hope to make friends here! :)

Report Reply

Reply by noe/kyu/valerian !!!

posted

HAHAIHAIHAHIIII IM KYU (OR NOE/VALERIAN?!!!) IM A MINOR AND REALLY SILLY AND COOL!! UHUHUHUHUUHH I USE IT/HE/THEY BUT ANY NEOS/XENOS ARE FINE PLS GO CRAZY (if you use she/her i will sob.) UHMHMUHMHUMUH I RLLY LIKE BSD AND MALICE MIZER.. IVE BEEN IN THE BSD FANDOM FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW I THINK?!?!?! UHHH MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS ARE PROBABLY BRAM, FYODOR, AYA, AGATHA, KARMA, UH|HUHMUHM AND YUMENO(Q)!!! I RLLY LIE AYATSUJI'S DESIGN BUT I CANT SAY HES A FAVOURITE ET BECAUSE I HAVET READ THE THE THE MANGA THAT HES IN YET... UHHUHUH YEAH!!!!!! (if u like malice mizer omg...) sillying the silliness!!!

Report Reply

Reply by nue

posted

hey guys!1!!1

my name is nue i go by he / they (he preferred) and im a minor. i really like bsd. my favs r kenji, poe, sigma, and wells but i like almost everyone. i also like chainsaw man, pjsk, bandori, touhou, and some other stuff 

Report Reply

Reply by Ash XD

posted

Wassup, names ash they/them I am 14 ^_^ I like bsd a lot yeah that’s it

Report Reply

Reply by miu <3

posted
updated

hi im miu but i also go by chuuya. i (fiction)kin chuuya and i also like bungou stray dogs a little too much. im 20 and i use she/her ONLY.

i havent watched s5 yet and im not caught up on the manga </3 fave character is chuuya obviously

Report Reply

Reply by alphabet.mafi0so

posted

Hi! I'm Leo, I go by they/them pronouns and my highest kins are akutagawa, dazai, and nikolai

Report Reply

Reply by Aspen<3

posted

yo im Aspen :3
im a minor and have been watching bsd for like 4 years ish? currently finishing the light novels.
i love skk and yosano with all my heart <3 

Report Reply

Reply by ✭ june! ✭

posted

HIIII :3 

im june, im 16!!! i been a fan for a whole 2 (2) years!! woah!!! my favs r probably nikolai, dazai, kyouka, and atsushi :33 so cray cray that those r also my top kins in the show

Report Reply

Reply by Lungpar

posted

Ello!!

I'm Lungpar but I go by lung or just par, I'm also a minor!!! I forgot when I joined but I think it was a year ago. I'm not currently caught up w/ the manga but I'm on ch. 100 something(I read it on my school Chromebook so I don't remember it). Oh and I also watch spoilers too, so I'm fine w/ spoilers. And... that's it for me^^

Report Reply

Reply by rayne

posted

hey i’m rayne ( or ray ) i’m 16 !! i’ve been obsessed w bsd for a while now i’m not sure how long but i think since like freshman year so i think like two - three years???? i’m a manga reader + anime watcher !!

Report Reply

Reply by ☆ Bon ☆

posted

Hii!! Im Bon! 

I’m 14 and have loved BSD for maybe 2-1 years now? I dabble in the anime from time to time and read as much of the manga that’s accessible to me. I’d love to meet people who like making fanart and LOVEEE dazai as much as I do. I’m also not that cringey :3 

Report Reply

Reply by edgarrrr

posted

hello! my name is edgar im 16 years old and i <3 bsd. my favorite character is chuuya ( i have a shrine of him) but i love everyone. i love analysing literature and works and i'm excited to talk bsd w everyone!!!

Report Reply