Topic: LGBTQ+ Gamers 🏳️‍🌈

Sort Replies:

Reply by Chandler Giovanna 💋

posted
updated

Hi! I'm Danny/Dale and I'm a genderfluid non-binary asexual and my pronouns are he/she/they, tho I prefer they/them. 

I really love to play GTA: Vice City, Spyro, Crash and Ratchet & Clank! Now a days I only play games on my Nintedno Switch Lite and PSP. 

Report Reply

Reply by obeseheifa

posted

im also a gaymer (haha get it) friend me and maybe we can talk cuz i dont have any other gaymer friends!!!!! pls im lonely

Report Reply

Reply by Floppy

posted

I'm Floppy, I'm bi and I play on PC and very rarely Switch.

I play mostly arcade racers such as burnout, motorstorm, crazy taxi, ridge racer and more.
I also play shooters like Quake 3 and Dusk.

I happen to own some retro consoles too.

Report Reply

Reply by Bermuda Muda

posted
updated

hello! im bermuda. im bisexual and trans (he/him)!! 

elona is my top fave game ever! i play elona+ the most. i'm really hyped for the prequel to come out!!!

i also really love rune factory and nier!!! i also enjoy vintage story, sims (though i dont play anymore, i loved 2 and 3. im really looking forward to Life by You to scratch that itch!) and lately ive been trying to play fear and hunger!

if anyone wants to add and chat, hmu :D 

Report Reply

Reply by murkrow

posted

hi! i'm murr, 22 enby it/he/they :] i like ffxiv and bloodborne as well as a lot of other games . i tend to start things and then get distracted and start another thing wjakngkja

i am in the middle of playing fe awakening, tloz tears of the kingdom, kirbys return to dreamland (kinda) as well as some other things i prolly cant remember right now.

Report Reply

Reply by cozysweaters

posted

trans gamer hopelessly stuck in the caves of REx: Reincarnated ^-^

feel free to message n stuff!

Report Reply

Reply by Nova.exe87

posted

Hi I am Jessica, Transfem, They/She  

I Mainly Play On my Pc but I also have a Ps4 and A Switch 

I don't have PSN online or Nintendo Online so I can't Play Online on Console, 

However, I Still play online on STEAM   

STEAM Username: fangexe600 

I play Left for dead 2, Insurgency, No more Room in Hell,

If you are interested in Playing with Me, Please Add Me 

Report Reply

anyone else has an obsession with path of titans or plague tale games?? my user on discord is hibiscuskiss if anyone wants to play or talk about games together. <3 im down to try out any game or learn about it 

more about me 

s: F

What i play on: xbox games on pc, steam, ps4/5

Report Reply

Reply by Clyde

posted

Clyde he/it gay demiboy!!

I absolutely luvvvv horror games with all my heart!!<3

But I also luv playing games like animal crossing, Minecraft, Roblox and the South Park games!! :3

Report Reply

Reply by xXcatboyXx

posted

um hi yall :3 im catboy, 17y/o enby

games i rlly enjoy are the resident evil and legend of zelda series, but theres tons more i like so just ask! i think i know a good amount of game series enough to have full convos ab them hehe

multiplayer games i play are overwatch, acnh, mm and i guess dbd but im still god awful at it, need way more practice for it. id say im pretty good at ow tho >:3 im a lucio/mercy/junkrat main (tho less junkrat and waayy more lucio) but um yeah hehe msg me for my accounts and stuff!

Report Reply

Reply by excedrin

posted

Hey! I'm Robin Arsene

My favourite game is earthbound :) I also love FF7 a lot and probably played every relevant SNES title. Apart from retro-gaming I really love rpg-maker games like yume nikki, middens or off! Oh and PS1 games are interesting to me, since they are so experimantal.

feel free to contact me :D

starman

Report Reply

Reply by (=^-ω-^=) <3

posted
updated

Hi I'm Ace I use He/She/It pronouns, I'm 18 and Aroace. I really, really, REALLY love playing Royale High and want friends to play it with!!! Please add me if you're interested :D

(will play other games on roblox as well)

Report Reply

Reply by K3NN7

posted

NAME IZ KEN!! IM 15 AND I PLAY ROBLOX A LOT

I PLAY ON IMAC ;D

Report Reply

Reply by Angela

posted

Hi I'm Angie (she/they) 28 and trans. I mostly play old handheld games like GB/GBA, DS, 3DS and PSP through emulators. I do own the consoles but I can run all the emulators on my phone now-a-days with a normal controller. (in my case a ps5 controller even though I don't own a ps5) I do have a laptop but it's not fast at all. Struggles to get 60 fps on secondlife and I run Ubuntu. (not a fan of windows)

You can message me if you wanna try to play simple games like minecraft or any multiplayer enabled emulators (or SL but I don't have as much free time for that at this moment)

Report Reply

Reply by AuroraBorealis

posted

I'm Aurora, 16.

I enjoy primarily indies and in general weird artsy type games. I like experiencing things that expand my tastes and are new to me. (kinda ironic saying that on a retro revival site)

Report Reply

Reply by leah

posted

hello im Leah, im 23 and a transgender woman.

i play alot of Destiny 2 and Valorant with my friends, but i also enjoy collecting retro consoles and games and playing some stuff like yakuza or tabletops.

if anyone plays destiny 2 please hit me up im begging you

Report Reply

Reply by ElCaminante

posted

I think this topic is kinda... gay (0 O 0)

Just joking. I like Indie Games. 

Report Reply

Reply by NbaYoungboy

posted

Reply by ghandi

posted

Reply by djlordenvy

posted

14/bi/fortnite

Report Reply

Reply by Nikosaru

posted

Helloz from Minnesota! 

Fave game FF Tactics

series: Resident Evil

Report Reply

Reply by abe

posted

hello everyoenr. Im from Brazilian and I a gay. Im like to playe Counter striker on my laptop and i need to make a new friend. (

Report Reply

Reply by SaddlerFan

posted

Hey there,

I'm Alexander, I'm 40 years old and an avid ga(y)mer. I'm always happy to make new friends (18+ only please, tho) who are fellow gamers.

My favorite gaming franchise is Resident Evil, but I also like stuff like Dying Light, Horizon ZD/FW, Dead Space, GTA, Red Dead Redemption... I also love retro gaming (mostly old Game Boy/SNES/N64 Mario games but I'm also here for stuff like Wave Race 64). Also a huge fan of Pokémon ever since back in the good old days of Pokémon Red and Blue.

My favorite video game character is (obviously) Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4/Resident Evil 4 Remake, but I also like Kyle Crane from Dying Light and Aloy from Horizon ZD/FW.

Report Reply

Reply by katie

posted

games are becoming a lot more inclusive now which is great!! here are some games that include lgbtq+ representation: 

tell me why - i haven’t played this game but i’m pretty sure the main character is a trans man, i’ve heard really good things about this game 

the quarry - includes same sex kiss. The quarry follows 9 camp counsellers as their last night of summer camp doesn’t go as expected. Its silly dialogue makes up for the dark story and possible outcomes. genre: thriller/horror (it’s also kinda funny)

life is strange 1 - this game includes wlw representation, its about a girl called max who finds out she can reverse time whilst trying to save her friend, throughout the game she has to keep trying to save her best friend (who then is her girlfriend) and try to change fate, she also discovers the dark secret that explains all of the missing people.

life is strange 2 - includes possible mlm representation, i cant really explain this game without spoiling the whole thing but it’s an emotional rollercoaster, super depressing but also super heartwarming as you follow the story of two brothers (one which finds out he has telekenisis) trying to make it to puerto rico where it’s safe for them. Every decision you make will effect the outcome of your story.

i’m busy atm i’ll add more soon!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Nikosaru

posted

Hello! Niko from lovely minnesota, happily engaged couple. League of legends, apex, DBD, resident evil are a few of my absolute faves. 

Report Reply

Reply by vampiricCoelioxys

posted

20. Agender, I like men.

Mostly play on my PS5. Though have been emulating on PC recently.

Favourite series are Yakuza, Kingdom Hearts, and Final Fantasy.

Report Reply

Reply by FOSSILTEETH 化石歯

posted

wwwww..might as well introduce myself here!

ey. i'm fossilteeth / fossil, if you want to shorten it.
the kanji reads as kaseki-ha, in case you were curious, (lit. "fossil tooth").

describing my sexuality and gender is too bizarre and i don't care much for labels, so, i'm just a transmasc queer, and very, very soon to be 19.

i mostly play on my PC and prefer it, although I do play some Xbone titles, and use emulators a lot.

my favorite games tend to be psychological horror titles, visual novels, MMO's, and RTS titles. i'm not really a fan of action games, though..
i also like games that have a LOT of meat to them. SS13, Dwarf Fortress..things like that. anything i can really dig into mechanically with a lot going on behind the scenes.

Report Reply

Reply by Wayward Hawk318

posted

Hi! I'm Wayward! I'm 20
My Favorite Games are Minecraft, Pokemon, Call of Duty

Report Reply

Reply by Belle 🌸

posted

GAAAYMERS!
I'm Jordi, and I'm a 24 yar-old pan trans guy!
My favorite game ATM is Splatoon 3, but I also love Pokemon, BlazBlue, and Skullgirls! <3

Report Reply

Reply by lime360

posted

ok

15 (at the time of writing this) | asexual/aro | male | 🇺🇦

basically I play ganes on pc, Android and ps4

Report Reply

Reply by Casey

posted

casey/13/bisexual

I play games sometimes. However I play Half-Life a lot.

Report Reply

Reply by LebronJames

posted

Yo, Im ready to game with some gay dudes 

Report Reply

Reply by EvilKitten

posted

Just go by EK, ace, 33, and im the USA. I play a few different games but current obsessions are dinkum, fall guys, and pokemon. Play on xbox, switch, and pc. Would like to find new people to game with.

Report Reply

Reply by ghostiicarus

posted
updated

calx, gay, 19, transmasc gendefucky femme demiaroace gay boy.

im on ps3, ps4, wii u, 3ds and kinda sorta pc, though mine cant run new shiny games haha!

im planning on modding my 3ds and wii u soon so i can play way more games.

i mostly like jrpgs, rhythm games, horror games, visual novels, puzzle games and platformers! i also like any game that feels a little weird and niche.

my favorite game series are fatal frame and persona

Report Reply

Reply by Krazykarl910

posted

heyo, how ya'll doing? Karl here. Bi male 18, gonna be 19 this year in September. Steam name is krazykarl910 and I've been getting into The Forest more since I'm too poor to get Sons of the Forest and i my laptop i play on can't even meet the minimum requirements. one thing I wanna do is get a whole 8 player gang and just wreck havoc on the cannibals while having a survivable base of operations. I do have other multiplayer games too, but I'm limited to 50 gigs of storage left on my laptop (I have way to much shit on here lol) and since most of the time I have no one else to play games with during my free time after school, I stick with singleplayer games too much.

Report Reply

Reply by Sweets

posted
updated

hiii i'm Sweets / Francis and i'm a transmasc agender + demisexual polyamorous mess. I'm currently 25 and I use he/they pronouns!

i play soo many games, my favorite one rn that is also my hyperifxation is Overwatch! I play mostly on console (PS5).

I also play on Switch, PC, and emulations for other games!

I'm very into Nintendo games (Mario, Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, Smash Bros., Pokemon, and Splatoon especially), Rune Factory / Story of Seasons / Harvest Moon, Super Monkey Ball, Sonic the Hedgehog, Danganronpa, Minecraft, and Saints Row! I also loove fighting games but am terrible at them LOL so i mostly stick to watching other people, especially at the pro level :] 

Add me / hmu if you want to play anything especially Overwatch, I love playing with others!!

Report Reply

Reply by Artie

posted
updated

Howdy everyone!

I’m Artemis, 22, Scorpio, pre op trans girl and I use she/her pronouns

Games I play:

• Overwatch

• Dead By Daylight

• Evil Dead

• The Forest

• Apex Legends

• Borderlands

• Dying Light

• Elden Ring

• and more :)

Add me if you’d like to be friends <3

Report Reply

Reply by ~𝚅𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚝~

posted

Hihi! 

I'm Vivianne but you can call me Vomit and/or Viv. I'm a bisexual demi-girl and I use she/they/he pronouns.

The games that I play/played are:

- Animal Crossing (New Horizons and Pocket Camp)

- Ningala

- The Whole Fnaf Franchise 

- Sonic Games 

- Genshin Impact

- Minecraft

Hope I can play with my fellow queer gamers sometime, bye-bye!

Report Reply

Reply by Succubus.mp3 <3

posted

Hihihi guyz im Luci, im Pan and Genderfluid!

Ive played few games in my time but by far my favorite are: Gta (online and offline!), Minecraft, goat simultor anddd robloxx!! :D

Report Reply

Reply by Donald Trump

posted

These man lovers....

Why does LGBTQ need to be in every website nowdays??

Report Reply

Reply by Dokkaebi

posted

Hi i'm lana!

I play on PC and Xbox (rarely)

I'm 15 and im looking for people that play overwatch and rainbow six siege!

Report Reply

Reply by WerewolfCuddles

posted

Hey. I'm bisexual, 26, and I mostly play on PC these days.

I definitely spend most of my time playing rhythm games like Guitar Hero and Rock Band, but I play other stuff too. Got obsessed with Cyberpunk 2077 for like two months lmao.

Report Reply

Reply by m4rshxll_x0

posted

Hi all! I hope everyone is doing goooddd~! 

Im Marshall, but you can call me Marsh. I'm a digital artist, graphic designer and Animator and i ADOREE video games. I'm a huge COD fan (and i have been for years.) I'm interested in meeting like-minded people.

• I'm 19 years old.
  • I use He/It pronouns 
  • I'm transmasc and Agender.
  • Im demiromantic, asexual, polyam and queerplatonic.
  • Im in a relationship with my wonderful boyfriend and my platonic partner. <3
  • I love music, particularly rock. 
  • Speaking of, I can also play the guitar~! :D
  • I love animals, I adore positivety in life and I hope I can put a smile on someones face every once in a while!

I dont really know much of myself, so I think i will end it here XD

Report Reply

Reply by Lancis

posted

I'm lancis they/them.

I literally only play Hearthstone. That's it lmao

Report Reply

Reply by Eremis

posted
updated

Hii   I'm Eremis

I'm a 17 year old trans girl and I love playing World of warcraft and Destiny 2 (I know loser) and other stuff that i just pick up here and there. msg me or add me and im down to talk and play if so ^w^

Report Reply

Reply by mx.monarchy

posted

hihi i'm mixy :>

currently playing a lot of w101 and binding of isaac.

i also play osu mania sometimes, but i'm super rusty

Report Reply

Reply by xXElias_EthernetXx

posted

I'm Elias! I'm 24, nonbinary and bi.

I'm big into horror, RPGs, and retro games. My favorite game is Rule of Rose. I mostly play on my Steam Deck these days, but I also have a Switch, PS2, N64, and a bunch of miscellaneous handhelds. Feel free to add me! ^___^

Report Reply

Reply by GoodnightChapel

posted
updated

I'm a 21+ married bi and PC game mostly, but I also play on Switch and PS4. I also stream! I mainly play Genshin Impact but love RPGs, horror games, and cute things like Animal Crossing and Pokémon. feel free to add me!

Report Reply

Reply by Corpse

posted

I'm ace and use a small laptop, Switch, and various old Nintendo consoles including a GBA :]

My favorite games are The World Ends With You, Sonic Adventure 2, Bayonetta 2, and TMNT Shredder's Revenge!

Send me a friend request if you want a chill gamer friend.

Report Reply

Reply by T⛧by

posted

im toby!! im 16, almost 17, and trans ftm. i play overwatch 2, minecraft, pokemon, and stardew valley. i have more games like league and apex and probably a couple others but those 4 are the ones i play the most and am like semi ok at. i play on pc and switch :D

my discord is Matsl#2651 so add me there or message me on here if you want to play anything and yeah :P

Report Reply