Topic: New members please introduce yourself here! Thanks for joining!

Sort Replies:

Reply by Breanne Silber

posted

Hey I'm Bree

Report Reply

Reply by I AM MARCELLA

posted

🙌🏿🌅 I AM MARCELLA 👸🏾- QUEEN MINDSET; TYPE IN CAPS, LOVE USING EMOTICONS I COME IN PEACE 🤝🏾  I TOOK THE RED PILL ALL THESE RABBIT 🕳 LATEST DISCOVERIES MTF/FTM; TARTARIA.

Report Reply

Reply by ⛧.TROY B.⛧

posted

Hey there. Name's Troy, been into the scene for a long time. Used to roll with a group of pals with some low ass quality equipment to random abandoned places where we used to live. 

Much to our surprise, we never found anything. Except the occasional hobo hunkering in the corner of one of the spots we looked through. (idk why he was so angry that we walked in without announcing ourselves. It's almost like we were expected to have manners or something idk) (pleasenotemysarcasm) (or dont maybe it's funnier that way teehee)

Report Reply

Reply by Lyrian Space Frequencies

posted

Welcome Troy, Marcella, Bree, Vanessa, Sa'de and Mikira!

Report Reply

Reply by Rico Irresistible Rodgers

posted

Sup Im just here for the stores 💯💯💯

Report Reply

posted

Welcome Rico!

Report Reply

Reply by Brianna Hammonds

posted

Hey I'm Brianna, I'm new here. I love all things paranormal, conspiracy, supernatural,etc. These things are my fav topics.

Report Reply

Reply by Valkyrie

posted

Hello! Val here you can call me Valkyrie if you like

Report Reply

Reply by stormonyalips

posted

Hi Love,

you can call me storm and I love paranormal because I have seen, felt and heard them speak to me its weird but I'm use to it now for example years ago when I was staying peoria,il I went into the basement and as I was walking down the stairs as usual I felt a great push downstairs followed by a laugh and I fell downstairs spraining my ankle but when I turned around to see who pushed me no one was there at all. And when my mom came to help me everyone was in her room confused as why was I crying, they face was puzzled. I have other experiences too and I love everything about the experiences that happened to me because now I fear less and I'm more understanding & intrigued by it. My dream is to either be on ghost adventures or do my own ghost adventures .

Report Reply

Reply by ruffiØ

posted

I think I had a mild possession the other day. 

My first one ever.

I'm ruffiØ. I make music and try to stay around for as long as I can

Report Reply

Reply by 𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔠𝔞

posted

Greeting comrades, 

My name is Becca. I have a lot of interest in the paranormal, aliens, astral, remote viewing and conspiratorial stuff mostly. I have had a few paranormal experiences as a child and I usually see angel numbers at least twice a day, not sure if that counts...
Glad to see there is a group about the paranormal here! 

Report Reply

posted

Holy mackerel this place is really blowing up! Welcome everyone and thanks the introduction!

Report Reply

Reply by necia vee ✨

posted

Hiya my name’s Vee, I’m 26 from Texas and love conspiracy theories. Feel free to add me 🖤

Report Reply

Reply by mac d._.b

posted

helloo!! i'm mac and though i haven't experienced any paranormal things myself i love learning more about them ;]

Report Reply

Reply by Daniela

posted

Hey. My name is Daniela, I'm 20. I've been obsessed with paranormal life since I was born pretty much. My first dreams were nightmares, I was like 4, and those dreams I remember really clear. And I know who I was in my past life. I'm deeply interested in theories, what happens after death topics etc., the list goes on. The latest what I've been obsessed with are conspiracy theories about our existence, governments, what we're going through, NWO etc. I would like someone to talk to about a lot of things, someone who is interested in all of this, that would be cool to find a friend who is into that as well. But I know a lot of people, like average majority would say that these things are fake and crazy lol.

Report Reply

Reply by Zach Shaw

posted

My name is Zach and I'm into all things creepy, cryptid, or true crime. I spend all day listening to Last Podcast on the Left and I'm obsessed with all of it!

Report Reply

Reply by Queen O

posted

Hello I’m new here 👋🏽 

Report Reply

posted

Welcome Daniella, Zach and Queen!

Report Reply

Reply by Nikki

posted

Hilo! My name is Nikki. I love the spooks spooks

Also stuffed animals because I get the spooks spooks

Report Reply

Reply by Akuma

posted

Hey!

The name’s Brandon and it’s nice to meet everyone! 

Report Reply

Reply by Sara

posted

My name is Sara and I joined because I've been through some paranormal stuff throughout my life. I also am part of a paranormal group that investigates haunted places and abandoned places also. This group seems like it would help me hopefully meet some new people who have experienced some things also. Thank you for letting me join.

Report Reply

Reply by Bailee Marie

posted

Hi all, I'm Bailee! I've always been interested in all things creepy, unexplained, or otherwise unknown. 

Report Reply

Reply by TimiaDesiree

posted

Hiii, my name is Mia & basically i love conspiracy theories on anything.

Report Reply

Reply by Ariella

posted

Hiiii I’m Ariella!! This is the first group I’ve ever joined! Feel free to add me haha I’m totally new to this whole setup of social media so I’m totally confused. Actually can someone help me set up my profile?? 

Report Reply

Reply by MJ Spooks

posted

Hi, I'm MJ, I joined because the paranormal is one of my main areas of interest and I love talking to people who've had experiences.

I've had a lot personally but I think the most fun story to share is that the first house I remember living in as a child was haunted. I called the ghost Dennis (after Dennis the Menace) but he was always super nice to me and my mom and brother. The only person he was really a menace to was my dad, who insisted he didn't exist.

My dad had a room he kept locked up for all his drawing and painting stuff so my brother and I couldn't get into it. There was a painting he was working on one day and he left it on his drafting table, and locked the room up so no one could get in. I don't remember what he did or said exactly that day but I know it had something to do with Dennis not being real, which upset Dennis I guess. When he went to check his painting later that day it was on the floor, face down. Ruined the painting and the carpet. There was no way it could've just fallen and no one else could've gotten into the room.

Somehow my dad ended up blaming the cat. Who he also hated.

Report Reply

Reply by Phat Baby

posted

Hi My Name Online Name Just Shows My Confidence & I Wanted To Join This Group Cause I’ve Delt With Paranormal Things Before & I Feel Some Connection To It … If That Makes Since , But I’m Hoping To Understand That More & See If There’s People Out There That Feel The Same. 

Report Reply

Reply by GLADYS

posted

Hello Everyone! I'm Gladys. Nice to meet you all.

Report Reply

posted

Welcome everyone!

Report Reply

Reply by MOTHY

posted

heyyyy im Mothy!! Ive been super into paranormal stuff forvererr

Report Reply

Reply by Nohemi

posted

Hiya! My name’s Nohemi and I’m a 28yo witch. Love of all things occult and paranormal kinda comes with the territory.

Happy to meet everyone!

Report Reply

Reply by Full Time Grind

posted

Hey! Excited to be here! 

Report Reply

Reply by Kim

posted

Hey I’m Pipikwan.

So stoked to see this type of forum because I love anything paranormal and have plenty of stories of my own

Report Reply

Reply by Ricky

posted

Hi I’m Ricky. Joined just to read and see things that people have seen or has happened to them. I’m Tryna read some crazy shit. 

Report Reply

Reply by sleepyoil

posted

hi, my name is keisha! i hope me saying i’m hatian/dominican will tell you all you need to know about my views in the supernatural lol. i love, love, love anything about the supernatural and occult, but i’d never push my luck w/ a ouija board or anything .

Report Reply

Reply by Ember Ashes

posted

Hey! Ember here! Feel free to add!

They/she
I love and am very interested in paranormal, I have a bunch of stories I can't wait to share

Report Reply

Reply by Terez

posted

Hello, 

I am Terez and I love hearing stories about the paranormal/NDEs!

Report Reply

Reply by bunsbunsgirl

posted

Hello! I really into paranormal stuff! My family and I experienced a lot of strange things and lived in numerous haunted houses. We also embrace the fact that they exists and surround us so talking about them is a natural part of me growing up. I would love to hear others encounters and learn about aliens as well. 

Report Reply

posted

Welcome everyone! Thanks for the introduction. Please don't hesitate to share any experiences!

Report Reply

Reply by Xx Dani xX

posted

Hi! My name is Danielle and I love anything paranormal or otherworldly. If you like listening to podcasts, I highly recommend That's Spooky! They do an amazing job mixing in true crime, cryptids, aliens, and ghosts with a lot of humor and drag race references :) Personally, I do not have any stories to tell but I am so excited to read everyone else's <3

Report Reply

Reply by SailorMoom

posted

✨✨✨ Hello! 👀

Report Reply

Reply by MiaKage

posted

Hi! My name is Mia, and im what they call “sensitive”. I also communicate with those that have crossed over in my dreams, like my great grandmother who I never met or seen before (my mom was spooked). I feel I could learn a lot about the world in this group, if you know what I mean. Feel free to add me and strike a convo

Report Reply

Reply by rox

posted

HAIII im rox !! ive always been so interested in paranormal stuff and i am very convinced my house is haunted >:P 

i have at least two ghosts in my house: the runner and the tall man! the runner is exactly that; it runs up and down my hallway. the tall man is a man in a suit whose face im never able to see cuz hes too tall !!! they arent mean they just sorta chill
pretty sure theres more but i havent seen/heard them enough to really tell O_O

Report Reply

Reply by Dulce Garcia

posted

Hello my name is Dulce, I'm 22 and I love reading about paranormal things

Report Reply

Reply by Teheara

posted

Hello all. I’m Teheara and I’ve been interested in the paranormal since I was a child

Report Reply

Reply by Satan's Lavendar

posted

Heyo! I'm going by Lavendar right now, I love spooky stuff. I'm new on here, so looking to make friends! 

Report Reply

Reply by Kat

posted

Hello! I just joined, I have had a couple of prominent paranormal experiences and I also have a true crime channel. I love hearing about others experiences and sharing my own!

Report Reply

posted

Welcome Kat, Lavendar, Teheara, Dulce, Rox, Mia, SailerMoom, Danielle and Laural!

Report Reply

Reply by ghostbabe6x6x6

posted

I’m a 20 something who has enjoyed the idea of the paranormal most of her life. I’ve always been fascinated by the idea of ghost animals having seen one at 17 at the same apartment I still live in today. Outside of the paranormal, I enjoy model kit building and taking long walks on my own to clear my thoughts. 

Report Reply

posted

Welcome Panzerelite!

Report Reply

Reply by zachary

posted
updated

yo im zakk. i like horror, cryptids and unsetting stuff. ive only had two paranormal sightings when i was a young child but i find the topic quite interesting so id like to be here and see what you all have to share

Report Reply