Topic: 90's to 2010's music. What are some bands/songs you really enjoy?

Sort Replies:

Reply by ⛧ Scottie ⛧

posted

Oh Smashing Pumpkins!!!! 

They’re probably my favorite 90s band. They’re sound is so unique and flexible and Billy Corgan’s vocals are awesome. 

Report Reply

Reply by mox!!

posted
updated

My fav bands are probably My chemical Romance, Panic! At the Disco, Smashing Pumpkins, Misfits, The Cure, Pierce The Veil, Leathermouth, Pencey Prep, System of a Down, Korn, Slipknot, Limp Bizkit, Green Day, Radiohead, Paramore, Blink-182, Deftones, Die Ärzte(german punk rock band), Fall out Boy

I could go on about mcr for hours!! It‘s my number 1 fav band!

I listen to some more bands but from those only really few songs just cus i didn‘t get the chance to look more into the music of the bands! 

I love talking about music and my favorite bands!! It makes me so happy when people are genuinely interested in my rants about my fav bands!!

Report Reply

Reply by 🦇 Necro🍷(mancy) 🦇

posted

* not really sure if this counts but three days grace? I love their music soooo much :3 my friends say i'm obnoxious abt them >:( makes me feel like a fan-boi when i'm nawt.. anyway, their first album was released in 2003, to their most recent album released in 2022. their first vocalist Adam Gontier fled the band in 2013 (now preforms in Saint Asonia as recent) and was swapped with Matt Walst (the brother of Brad Walst, their bassist).

I wanted to info dump so bad i'm sorry :(((

Report Reply

Reply by Numnum

posted

erm I listen to a lot of stuff

mostly David Bowie, Nirvana, The cure and Radiohead!!

Report Reply

Reply by Razzle !!

posted

lowkey usher was where it was at

falling in reverse, deftones, slipknot, korn, kiss, lil wayne, nsync, ect

Report Reply

Reply by cl0seted spirit

posted

A band that I like to listen to, (thanks dad<3) is The Offspring. Great band. personally, I like the 1994 album - Smash

some good songs from that album are: Bad habit, Come Out and Play, and Self Esteem

Report Reply

Reply by kornflake

posted

I love korn, korn is love, korn is life, korn is everything to me <3

Report Reply

Reply by Barajas

posted

Definitely The Spice Girls! They have a lot of great songs, but spanish groups I used to listen are so good tho. 

Report Reply

Reply by 𝔢𝔪𝔪𝔞

posted

oh myy we share a lot of bands, i really like nirvana and the smashing pumpkins and i absolutely LOVE usher. i also enjoy backstreet boys because of my mother lmaoo, i think my favourite artist from that period is eminem, he is one of my fave rappers!!

Report Reply

Reply by XxClareIsDeadxX

posted

eyes set to kill; millionaires, brokencyde, fall out boy,panic at the disco, pierce the veil, sleeping with sirens, Motionless in white, falling in reverse, escape the fate, picture me broken

Report Reply

Reply by K¡kkb!u

posted
updated

I don't speak english but I wanted to comment!

Without a doubt, The Prisoners and the Bunkers are very good Chilean bands! Although the prisoners are from the 80s

Report Reply

Reply by miko ^_^

posted

lily chou-chou, nastyona, faye wong, brandy, fiona apple, s.e.s, early girls generation are all sooo good :3 there's probably way more im forgetting rn but off the top of my head i love those @_@ i also love akira yamaoka's work on the silent hill osts if that counts

Report Reply

Reply by ✰𝓈𝓉𝓍𝓇𝑔𝓇𝓁✰

posted

Mmy favorite band rn is L7. Theyre a lesbian rock band from th 90's. They opened for Nirvana which is another one of my faves. I also like Fiona Apple, Slipknot, Korn, AMY WINEHOUSE (FAV SINGER), Babes in Toyland, VERUCA SALT, Radiohead, and Paramore.

Report Reply

Reply by ✰𝓈𝓉𝓍𝓇𝑔𝓇𝓁✰

posted

Mmy favorite band rn is L7. Theyre a lesbian rock band from th 90's. They opened for Nirvana which is another one of my faves. I also like Fiona Apple, Slipknot, Korn, AMY WINEHOUSE (FAV SINGER), Babes in Toyland, VERUCA SALT, Radiohead, and Paramore.

Report Reply

Reply by Lenu

posted
updated

King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard, Los Bunkers, The White Stripes, Nirvana, Manic Street Preachers, Gustavo Cerati, Radiohead, Taylor Swift, Bjork, Niños del Cerro & The Strokes

Report Reply

Reply by Sugary!

posted
updated

RADIOHEAD, ONLY RADIOHEAD. Radiohead is love, radiohead is life.

Report Reply

Reply by ✧˖°.ST4RS✧˖°.

posted

I'm a really big fan of 90s and early 2000s music to the point where I have cd's stacked up in my bedroom. I really liked the early 2000s Avril Lavigne or Tokio Hotel, but I can listen to Nirvana and the Smiths and the girly 90s boy bands. Safe to say I'm stuck in the era :p

Report Reply

Reply by 🌊🫂🫧

posted

huy pues una de las cantantes que más amo es Martha Sanchez con sus canciones en solitario y también las de ole ole con su álbum con Sonia Santana 

Report Reply

Reply by tothewinter

posted

the london suede, the lighting seeds, manic street preachers, and placebo are all really good

Report Reply

Reply by Xxx_G0LDENSH31K_xxX

posted

Korn, Deftones, Wu tang clan , Limp bizkit, Linkin park, Primer 55, Metallica, Finger eleven, Drowning pool, Slipknot, SOAD, MFDOOM, Papa roach, The offspring, and a lotta punk shit

Report Reply

Reply by 。♪₊˚♬゚jessica。♪₊˚♬゚

posted

really into big thief atm. when i do work i opt for music w/o lyrics cause i get distracted, but adrianne lenkers voice is so sweet and soothing i can listen to them without a problem!! and they remind me of fishing :)

Report Reply

Reply by kЯriSTiN

posted

probably said before but i am a nirvana lover through and through i'll never stop listening

Report Reply

Reply by J-Man

posted

Alcest, Burzum, Green Day, the Touhou ost, Amesoeurs and CKY.

Report Reply

Reply by Abril °.⊹

posted

I really like “Los bunkers”, “Miranda” and “Marina and the diamonds”!!

Report Reply

Reply by ᯓ★ jamie

posted
updated

blink-182, sum 41, green day, jimmy eat world, bowling for soup, the offspring, simple plan, reel big fish, the ataris, good charlotte, sugar ray, rage against the machine, the used, audioslave, radiohead, taking back sunday, creed, dishwalla, nirvana, binocular, yellowcard, goldfinger, weezer, wheatus, foo fighters, the starting line, the all-american rejects, linkin park, third eye blind, red hot chili peppers, hoobastank, dashboard confessional, hawthorne heights, finch, from first to last, senses fail.

Report Reply

Reply by blackamulet

posted

i could never get into p!atd or mayday parade. taking back sunday and breaking benjamin were better in my opinion

Report Reply

Reply by Cola!! x3

posted

i might be basic for this @_@ but i really like kesha, eminem, avril.... some of my favv songs are cheerleader, how to be a heartbreaker, monster, and love the way u lie!!!! X3

Report Reply

Reply by Eny

posted

I love the early sound of Arctic Monkeys (especially Humbug and Suck It and See) :)))

Report Reply

Reply by Eny

posted

I love the early sound of Arctic Monkeys (especially Humbug and Suck It and See) :)))

Report Reply