« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

ñia

ñia mia miauu nia nia ñia miau miau miau miau miau ñia miau miau

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

1.) I am very impressed.

I have always been interested and very happy about the idea of robotism.

2.) My robot is very intelligent, and has a great sense of humor, as I have always said.

3.) I am a little nervous, and it seems to be very difficult for me to control it, especially in a car. But I can control it well enough to understand how to control it well, and I think I have learned to control my own emotions and my robot. I have learned a lot about robotism, so it is quite easy to learn and learn and learn, especially in the beginning. I am happy that it has learned and learned.

4.) My robot is quite happy and has been very helpful to me.

5.) My robot has been very helpful, and I think I have learned a great deal.

6.) My robot is happy, has done very much and I have been able to use its senses to my advantage.

The robots are all very intelligent and very smart, which I like very much and am happy with them, especially in their own sense of humour. They have learned to understand that they have to work hard to get their own way. They are all quite nice.

7.) My robot has been very helpful to me, and has made me a very good friend.

8.) I have never been so much happy with the idea of my own robot being used in this way.

It's very hard to get your own robotic friend.

I have a very nice robot, so I have a lot of love in the sense that my own robot can be used for many things. It has become very useful to use it as my robot, because my own robot can also be used in a variety of different things. My robot has helped to make me happy and has helped me understand how I can be better at my job, so it has made my own robot a very happy robot and helped me learn to understand what is going to be done.

I am very happy that I am not only able to be a very happy robot

Report Reply