« Games Forum

Favorite Pokémon game?!

Posted by L!N Z

posted

Forum: Games

What are everybodyā€™s favorite PokĆ©mon games? I personally love soul silver/heart gold just a bit more than any other

Report Topic

79 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ♠Pips♠

posted

SoulSilver by a long shot, but White is a very close second. So many good memories playing those games!

Report Reply

Reply by 888_Ryu

posted

Soul silver is definitely one of the best wish I had the original on Ds but I recently found a ROM fro it and played It not all the way through and loved it so sad my emulator stopped working

Report Reply

Reply by BluPeppo

posted

PokƩmon Ruby :)

Report Reply

Reply by TheNerdyNiko

posted

Pokemon Ruby, Pokemon FireRed and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky!!

Report Reply

Reply by FoxDews

posted

Pokemon Colosseum has to be my favorite. It has great music and utilizes double battles the most effectively. All enemies have a strategy which makes it more challenging than most pokemon games.Ā 

Report Reply

Reply by Jordan :P

posted

Probably FireRed. Always found myself coming back to it when I use emulators.

Report Reply

Reply by banana

posted

all the pokemon mystery dungeon games!!!

Report Reply

Reply by prim !!

posted

HGSS !!! the world building in it was super cool and seeing how kanto changed over the years was super neat 2 me :33 and it included some of my fav characters too!! from the spin-offs i really like masters since i really like seeing more stuff about the human characters !! ><

Report Reply

Reply by Arisu

posted

Pokemon Fire Red

Report Reply

Reply by Elijah :3

posted

My favorite pokemon game is ultra sun for sure >_<

Report Reply

Reply by satanzfartz

posted

The gen 4 games, ESPECIALLY platinum or Heartgold/Soulsilver. Black 2 and White 2 are a close second

Report Reply

Reply by Ghost

posted

Ruby and Sapphire!!!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by ease_wastrel

posted

I hate how easy and long these games are so I usually play Showdown kek.

Report Reply

Reply by shin

posted

honestly pokemon ruby has to be one of my favorite pokemon games

Report Reply

Reply by shin

posted

honestly pokemon ruby has to be one of my favorite pokemon games

Report Reply

Reply by YerryOld354

posted

pokĆ©mon FireRedĀ 

Report Reply

Reply by YerryOld354

posted

PokĆ©mon FireRed will be forever in my heart ā˜†*: .ļ½”. o(ā‰§ā–½ā‰¦)o .ļ½”.:*ā˜†

Report Reply

Reply by Mr_conejon

posted

Blanco y negro es literal un juego hermoso y que me gusta mucho ya por la historia y por los pokemones que aparecen allĆ­ los entrenadores y mucho mass..

Report Reply

Reply by XAlexX

posted

The most recent games, scarlet/violet

Report Reply

Reply by Dog!!

posted

X/Y was the first PokĆ©mon game I actually finished as a kid, but I remember thoroughly enjoying Black/White (though wasnā€™t ā€œconsciousā€ enough to understand the story line lol). Of the more recent games, I actually deeply enjoyed Sword/Shield and consider it my favorite of the modern releases! Even more so than Scarlet/Violet, which I felt didnā€™t quite live up to my expectations.

Currently Iā€™m working through Legends Arceus, and itā€™s not as terrible as Iā€™ve been repeatedly told XP Besides that, Iā€™m hoping to play Soul Silver as soon as I can get my hands on a copy!

Report Reply

Reply by ER!C

posted

red and unite

Report Reply

Reply by Ravi

posted

id say its a tie between S\M and HG\SS, maybe FR/LG too.

Report Reply

Reply by xXCreepymonXx

posted

Legends Arceus is my favorite, but Emerald, White/White 2, and Fire Red have a special place in my heart <3

Report Reply

Reply by AnotherStupidSadBoi

posted

Sword and Shield

Report Reply

Reply by Epic_Gamer_Pokémon_Ranger

posted

I consider Black/White to be peak PokƩmon, but I have to say my favorite main line game is SoulSilver. It was my first main line game, and it's a very good remake, so it'll have my heart until the day I die. White is also very special to me, but it can't quite knock SoulSilver out of the top spot.

Now, for favorite spin-off, that would have to be PokƩmon Ranger. That was my first ever PokƩmon game. I played a demo for it on a DS Lite at a Wal-Mart many MANY years ago. I immediately wanted it, so I got either my dad or my grandfather to take me up the very next weekend to buy it (can't remember who, that's how long ago it was). I followed the series while new games were being released for it pretty closely. The original is my favorite since I started with it, but Shadows of Almia is a very close second. I didn't like Guardian Signs that much, but maybe I just need to play it again...

Report Reply

Reply by Pawprint1

posted

Diamond and Heart Gold, I don't really like the newer games though.

Report Reply

Reply by Willow

posted

I really liked Sun and MoonĀ !!

The range of PokƩmon add so much variety to each of my teams!

One of my favorite teams included Decidueye, Minior, Toxapex, Ribombee, Marowak and Golem!

My favorite character was PROBABLY Mallow or Lana, they were also portrayed well in the Anime, from what I can tell! (I never watched the anime too often.)

Report Reply

Reply by Lyra

posted

black and white is probably the best pokemon game in terms of vanilla
content BUT the gen 3 games reign supreme in my eyes because of all the
cool rom hacks that were made of those games

Report Reply

Reply by Rabbit1

posted

I love SM and USUM. I can't decide which one out of the two is my favorite though, since I like the story from SM more but the mechanics from USUM more. I also love the gen 2 games!! I adore Crystal, but you can't catch Mareep (who is always a staple on my team) so I normally just play Silver instead.

Report Reply

Reply by LUKE

posted

Loved Pokemon X & Pokemon Emerald! Some of my favorite titles from the franchise.

Report Reply

Reply by yagamer

posted

Platinum definitely clears, the 3D games aren't that fun in my unreliable opinion.

Report Reply

Reply by ted X_x

posted

pokemon black and white (and the remakes too) soul silver, platinum, x and y. the mystery dungeon games. emerald. and probably more i cant think of rn.

Report Reply

Reply by jordan >_<

posted

black and white + sword and shield !!! im also super excited for scarlet and violet XD

Report Reply

Reply by fat gumby the evil wizard

posted

Mainline probably black and white, spinoffs included, explorers of sky goes hard

Report Reply

Reply by acidrat79

posted

Definitely pokemon platin i love this game so much

Report Reply

Reply by moth

posted

pokemon emerald! i love the hoenn map

Report Reply

Reply by Teddy

posted
updated

Pokemon X was my first Pokemon game I ever owned, so I think I would be lying if I said it wasn't my favorite. Pokemon Legends Arceus is totally up there though, it was fantastic!

Report Reply

Reply by Whackatails

posted

I love Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. I played them so much even after the story, overall an amazing game.

Report Reply

Reply by XxJ4ckofSpadesxX

posted

heartgold or platinum!!

Report Reply

Reply by GRIFFEN

posted

you'll never guess

Report Reply

Reply by Sheriff

posted

I really like Pokemon legends Arceus but Pokemon black has to be the all time fave

Report Reply

Reply by Haxxlim

posted

Black and white (1&2) or ORAS. I have played both so many times, but still cannot tell which is my favorite.

Report Reply

Reply by Otaidus

posted

Black & White for sureĀ 

Report Reply

Reply by Emmie

posted

Reply by Emmie

posted

Reply by Emmie

posted

Reply by puzzledpuppy29

posted

Old red pokemon

Report Reply

Reply by puzzledpuppy29

posted

Old red pokemon

Report Reply

Reply by Doveapi

posted

Ultra Moon

Ik...Ik its not the best game but I love it so much.The tropical vibe,the pokemon and the ultra dimension(idk how you call that...)its just sooooooooooooooo nostalgic
The last time I played was idk 5 years ago 'cause my 3ds broke............(;Ā“ą¼Žąŗ¶Ł¹ą¼Žąŗ¶`)

Report Reply

Reply by Huneter

posted
updated

you guys will hate me for this but it is pokemon ultra sun...

Report Reply