« Games Forum

Favorite Pokémon game?!

Posted by L!N Z

posted

Forum: Games

What are everybody’s favorite Pokémon games? I personally love soul silver/heart gold just a bit more than any other

Report Topic

78 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by EMILIE!

posted

I loved black and white! I honestly think the newest one is pretty cool too 

Report Reply

Reply by DeliaSymbols

posted

Pokémon Emerald

Report Reply

Reply by DeliaSymbols

posted

Pokémon Emerald

Report Reply

Reply by cod3rShea

posted

I would have to say either Soul Silver or Platinum. Hopefully the Diamond and Pearl remakes come out this year.

Report Reply

Reply by Julian Kim

posted

Well my favorite Pokemon Games are: Pokemon Yellow, and Pokemon Soul Silver/Heart Gold.

Maybe I might buy Pokemon Lets go Pikachu/Evee some day. ;-)

Report Reply

Reply by Coby Carlile

posted

Red or yellow 

The music and game play 

Report Reply

Reply by Coby Carlile

posted

Red or yellow 

The music and game play 

Report Reply

Reply by Team Aqua's Poochyena

posted

You could probably tell it's Pokemon Emerald, but I also enjoy the PMD series, ORAS, and  BW/BW2! 

Report Reply

Reply by diogenes

posted

Started in OR/AS but had played the cards for much longer... but I've spent waaay more time on a 3ds playing Sun and then Ultra Moon grinding for a shiny eevee to get a shiny sylveon. I've gone through 25+ boxes of only Medusa bred eevees... spent hours grinding eggs and SOS battles... no dice :,) the best I can hope is that for every shiny I'm denied someone gets their first.

Long story short, OR/AS will have a special place in my heart, but UM was a ton of fun and also when I started to play in a more "optimised" way and really pushed the boundaries of the game. Looking forward to getting immersed in the atmosphere again when Arceus comes out next year, loving the new designs and open world!

Report Reply

Reply by Malcolm

posted

I'd have to say HGSS as well.  The only flaw is the leveling throughout the game for wild Pokemon and Gen 4 having slow surfing time. 

My second favorite games in the series are ORAS!! I still have my AS copy and very much enjoy replaying it!

Report Reply

Reply by Malcolm

posted

I'd have to say HGSS as well.  The only flaw is the leveling throughout the game for wild Pokemon and Gen 4 having slow surfing time. 

My second favorite games in the series are ORAS!! I still have my AS copy and very much enjoy replaying it!

Report Reply

Reply by Skullkid498

posted

I have only played one game, Y. I did not enjoy it. In fact, it left a sower taste in my mouth for Pokémon.

However I would like someday to play the good older ones that people talk about. So please suggest the best of the best so that I may experience a good Pokémon game.

Report Reply

Reply by Shaymanda

posted

I love the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Series.

I wish i can play them all again.

Report Reply

Reply by Jesse

posted

Gold, Silver, and Crystal would be my favorites.

Report Reply

Reply by Cyris

posted

personally i would have to say brilliant diamond because it has all the stuff from the the old diamond and pearl games but its been more updated with brand new features while still holding all the stuff i love about it

Report Reply

Reply by Stocker

posted

Favourite and most played? It’s got to be Gold/Silver for me. 

So much content for an older game!

Report Reply

Reply by Unstoppable Lobster

posted

I love Pokemon Emerald and also Black and White.

Report Reply

Reply by /Phill

posted

Gotta be Red just cos that was my first experience of Pokemon. We'll never get that magic again. 

I did really love the ability to visit Kanto in the Gen 2 GBC games as well though. 

Report Reply

Reply by Ms Myspace

posted

Black and White, Pokemon Conquest, and Explorers of Sky for me 

Report Reply

Reply by Frost Ace

posted

I have to say that Pokémon Black/White and Black/White 2 are my favorites. 

Report Reply

Reply by shanewatson

posted

Sometimes the photos you download from the internet have watermarks on them. The purpose of using watermark on photos is to protect the actual identity, originality of sources and stop the reusability by others. It is considered the most suitable and popular way to protect your assets on web. If you want to reuse these photos, then you have to remove watermark first to remove the identity of others, however most of the people can’t do it.

It could be challenging task for you to reuse the other image, while it is protected with watermark. Watermark removing is an easy task with android water remover apps. You can easily remove the watermark without affecting the original image. So you can remove the date, name, other details with some few clicks.

watermark remover app

Report Reply

Reply by Emy

posted

Silver for sure, gold is great too but silver brings back tons of memories and is just super fun

Report Reply

Reply by Nezuk0 (jacob)

posted

Gen 4 had the best games/music. :3

Report Reply

Reply by Nezuk0 (jacob)

posted

Gen 4 had the best games/music. :3

Report Reply

Reply by Error_404

posted

Sun and moon because the music

Report Reply

Reply by Sosabbyxo

posted

kinda unrelated but if anyones playing swsh on the switch you should add me SW-6703-9167-0316

Report Reply

Reply by Corrie

posted

gotta be either Emerald or Soul Silver for me! Emerald for the sweet post game content, and Soul Silver for the two regions and following pokemon

Report Reply

Reply by Morgan

posted

XY! The map and the characters make me so happy :) Delphox is my favourite pokemon too.

Report Reply

Reply by Calico Jack

posted

pokemon conquest a weird spin off is one of my favourites but leaf green and soul silver hold a place in my heart but legends arceus is also my favourite one to come out in the last decade

Report Reply

Reply by Huneter

posted
updated

you guys will hate me for this but it is pokemon ultra sun...

Report Reply

Reply by Doveapi

posted

Ultra Moon

Ik...Ik its not the best game but I love it so much.The tropical vibe,the pokemon and the ultra dimension(idk how you call that...)its just sooooooooooooooo nostalgic
The last time I played was idk 5 years ago 'cause my 3ds broke............(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)

Report Reply

Reply by puzzledpuppy29

posted

Old red pokemon

Report Reply

Reply by puzzledpuppy29

posted

Old red pokemon

Report Reply

Reply by Emmie

posted

Reply by Emmie

posted

Reply by Emmie

posted

Reply by Otaidus

posted

Black & White for sure 

Report Reply

Reply by Haxxlim

posted

Black and white (1&2) or ORAS. I have played both so many times, but still cannot tell which is my favorite.

Report Reply

Reply by Sheriff

posted

I really like Pokemon legends Arceus but Pokemon black has to be the all time fave

Report Reply

Reply by GRIFFEN

posted

you'll never guess

Report Reply

Reply by XxJ4ckofSpadesxX

posted

heartgold or platinum!!

Report Reply

Reply by Whackatails

posted

I love Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. I played them so much even after the story, overall an amazing game.

Report Reply

Reply by Teddy

posted
updated

Pokemon X was my first Pokemon game I ever owned, so I think I would be lying if I said it wasn't my favorite. Pokemon Legends Arceus is totally up there though, it was fantastic!

Report Reply

Reply by moth

posted

pokemon emerald! i love the hoenn map

Report Reply

Reply by acidrat79

posted

Definitely pokemon platin i love this game so much

Report Reply

Reply by fat gumby the evil wizard

posted

Mainline probably black and white, spinoffs included, explorers of sky goes hard

Report Reply

Reply by jordan >_<

posted

black and white + sword and shield !!! im also super excited for scarlet and violet XD

Report Reply

Reply by ted X_x

posted

pokemon black and white (and the remakes too) soul silver, platinum, x and y. the mystery dungeon games. emerald. and probably more i cant think of rn.

Report Reply

Reply by yagamer

posted

Platinum definitely clears, the 3D games aren't that fun in my unreliable opinion.

Report Reply

Reply by LUKE

posted

Loved Pokemon X & Pokemon Emerald! Some of my favorite titles from the franchise.

Report Reply