« Travel and Places Forum

Dream Vacation??

What’s your dream vacation or travel destination? 

I’d love to see the glow worm cave in New Zealand :D 

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Creature

posted

I want to someday spend a summer in Cochabamba, Bolivia where my mom grew up or Buenos Aires, Argentina where my dad's from.

Report Reply

Reply by rylie

posted

i've been DYING to go to italy. my family is italian, my great grandfather was born in italy. i grew up eating spaghetti for every holiday and learning to make my family's homemade sauce for pasta and pizza! i still have some relatives that live in italy and it would be so cool to get to learn more about my family's history and where everybody grew up/was from. it would be awesome to get the opportunity to visit there sometime in my life :-)

Report Reply

Reply by Carboniferous

posted

My ideal vacation would be somewhere with lots of greenery, like Ireland or New Zealand. Sand ain't bad, but I prefer lush over dust.

Report Reply

Reply by ValerieCruze

posted

If I had to choose my dream vacation, I'd love to explore the beautiful beaches and vibrant culture of Bali, Indonesia. The idea of relaxing on pristine shores and immersing myself in the local traditions sounds like pure bliss. 🌴✨ Wherever you end up going, I hope it turns out to be everything you've dreamed of and more!

Report Reply