« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

my dead grandfather possibly visiting me in dreams?

so when my grandfather died, about 6 months ago, the first 1-3 months i had a dreams which he was in it, only 2 was where he came back to life. 

1st one - i was in my house and i saw my grandfather walking around, no one else saw him then my grandmother did and everyone did. then me and my grandmother went on a drive with my grandfather then we went to some places, the end.

2nd one - my family was at the wharf down my street crying about my grandfather then there was a doctor that did kidney transplants on him and then he was back alive.

3rd one - me and my family were moving houses, my grandfather then was in the living room with me and he comforted me and he said that is in a land filled with kittens, dogs and leprechauns and stuck his tongue out like he always did to make me laugh. 

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

1. I think it's a very nice robot and I think it has a good personality, it is not very complex. I would love a human to come in here to see it and i would love for my grandma to see me.

2. i think it is very good. I would love for my grandma to come in and see it as a robot and it will do a lot of good things. i am a very nice guy to see my robot do good things.

3. it's very good. I am very happy for the human. it has been my robot and my grandmother has been very kind to it and she is very kind to her robot. i am happy for my grandma and I think i will see my robot do very well in this field.

Report Reply